Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

Role Play > Random talk about Roleplays

Comments (showing 1-41 of 41) (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Jul 31, 2008 01:10PM) (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) | 532 comments Mod
Um... so I noticed that the talking about random stuff in the Characters section has gotten insane...so I figured we could move it all here :). This is a good place to figure out what's going to happen next in the Roleplays, argue, etc. Thank you FOR NOT GETTING DISTRACTED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Come again. Good bye.

message 2: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

So when should we leave on the quest in the NEW roleplay section?? Maybe Friday? Not Thursday/Today, I'm very busy.

message 3: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
hmm. friday might work.

message 4: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

What time? And do you like this section for random talking? I think it'll be useful. And in all the other topics, like the roleplay and character topic, maybe we could just delete unimportant comments, like ones in double parenthesis. That way it won't end up being 40 pages long, with half of it being non-roleplay. same with the characters. Though that was a funny disscusion.

Amythest: You bet it was! It's all because I was there! Ha!
Katara: *rolls eyes*

message 5: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Ismeme: I can't believe you're my half-sister.

Nightshade: You know, sometimes you're quite brutal.

Ismeme: I'm just telling the truth.

Nightshade: True, true...I can be quite brutal. And VERY sarcastic.

Ismeme: Like when?

Nightshade: Like when I said to my friend, "Remember, MR. So-and-so, remember I'm a lady." It was from a book we read in class.

Ismeme: How is that brutal?

Nightshade: I was talking to my friend that was a GIRL.

Ismeme: Ah. I see!

message 6: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Amythest: Ismeme, how could I have such an insane half-sister? *sighs*

message 7: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Ismeme: How can I have a bigger brain capacity than you'll ever have?

Nightshade: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 8: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Amythest: *cries*
Amy: ENOUGH WITH THE ARGUING!!!!!!
Amythest: *sniffles* sorry for calling you insane, Ismeme. Your an excellent half-sister. *gives great big hug*
Amy: Thank you, Amythest. Now onto more IMPORTANT stuff. Like... the quest. Whether or not to take Alison, etc.

message 9: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Ismeme: I sorry! *sniff*

Nightshade: Oh my gods, you guys. Anyways, about the quest...

Ismeme: I'm staying OUTSIDE that hotel. No way I'm going in.

message 10: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Aug 01, 2008 11:35AM) (new)

Amythest: okay dokay

message 11: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Ok. Today, Friday, can we PLZ go on the quest??

Janepage | 84 comments Nixe: I'll go in! As long as Ismeme promises to get me out.

Janepage: Oh don't worry, you'll get out. As long as you don't bother me. (Smiles evil grin)

Nixe: No esta bien.

Janepage: Tu Madre!

Nixe: Para hablar en Espanol!

Janepage: Ok.

Nixe: Did you know your my best friend. Sorry everyone else.

message 13: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Aug 01, 2008 03:57PM) (new)

Mae: It's okay, Nixe. You don't want to anger the person who controls your every action. Though you are my best friend, Nixe.

Amy: *clears throut*

Mae: Uh, right. Amy, your my best friend!*gives nervous giggle* I...uh...didn't know you were there! Tee-hee...?

Amythest: *sighs* Insanity. Amy won't kill us...right?

Amy: That depends...

Amythest: Oh, my. Um, well, in that case, forget what what I said about insanity. Please

Janepage | 84 comments Nixe: I couldn't live without insanity!

Janepage: Me neither. How else would I have come up with you?

Nixe gives Janepage evil glare

Just suddenly, Nixe slapped herself in the face!

Nixe: That wasn't nice :*(

Janepage: Aww poor Nixe.

message 15: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Amythest stares in astonishment. "uh, ok...AMY YOU'RE THE BEST PLEASE DON"T HURT MEEEEEEE!!!!" Amythest falls down, gets up, and does a flip in the air.
Amythest: Wow, didn't know I could do that.
Amy: you can't
Amythest attempts another backflip and ends up punching herself as she goes, and lands flat on her face.
Amythest: meanie
Amy: Look! I found a voodoo doll!

By the way, weren't we going to do the quest today?

message 16: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade: Ooo! I found a voodoo doll, too!

Ismeme: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nightshade: Don't worry. It's a Chris P. doll. *starts to torture doll*

Nightshade punches, kicks, steps on, jumps on, pours syrup on, and stabs the doll with pins.

A Distant Shout: OOOWWWW!!!!! *re: graduation practice*

Nightshade: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ismeme: Nice. Now who's Chris P.?

Nightshade: You don't want to know. And weren't we supposed to be on the quest by now? It's Sunday.

Ismeme: That was random, but I agree- LET'S GET ON THE STINKING QUEST ALREADY!

Nightshade: Wow. But I agree!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) Fredric: WHAT GOING ON!?
Me: *growls loudly* GO. BACK. TO. YOUR. OWN. R. P! I know where your dead uncle is so GET BACK THERE!
Fredric: *growls*

message 18: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Ismeme: ?!
Nightshade: ?!?!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) Me: Sorry...he came from another Rp he likes to follow me...

message 20: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade: So basically, you have your own personal imaginary stalker?
Ismeme: That's slightly creepy. I mean, he IS imaginary.

message 21: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 564 comments Mod
wait a sec...... what are we going to do exactly, on the quest? Cause they always visit Mount Olympus once they finish their quest, soooo.....

message 22: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade: Let's have them report to Zeus and the other gods with the information they found.

Janepage | 84 comments Janepage: Oh my gods that was hilarious! Chris P. totally sounded like a nerd that day lol.
Nixe: ...Alright. Where's Robert? Oh wait wrong RP. *Sniffs*
Janepage: It's ok. I know! Let's go watch Jeff Dunham Spark of Insanity.
Nixe: YES!!!

message 24: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Eileen: wah??? I can't even keep up with this subject.
Stella: that's cuz you're not reading it carefully. Not that I can.
Eileen:*rolls eyes*
Stella: Soooooo.....
Eileen: hmm..... I'm bored. SOMEBODY PLEASE COME ROLEPLAY!!!!

message 25: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade: That's what I was thinking a second ago...
Ismeme: I'm bored, so I agree- SOMEONE ROLEPLAY! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING! You know, it's more fun when I've got Edward around...
Nightshade: Wrong roleplay.
Ismeme: Dang!
Nightshade: That's what I'm thinking. Anyways...let's watch Fred on Youtube!
Ismeme: Yay for Fred!
Nightshade: FRED NEEDS HIS MEDS!

Janepage | 84 comments Nixe: Jeff Dunham (Jeff-fa-fa Dun-ham... dot com!) is way funnier, though Fred is funny! The new season is almost here!
Janepage: I'm ssssooooooo excited! Where's his mom?!

Janepage | 84 comments Janepage: Nalts is pretty funny too.
Nixe: Omg Spencer rocks!

message 28: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Eileen: wahh??????? me have no idea wat u tlkin about.
Stella: yah, I agree.
Alana: EEEEEK!!! Spider!!!
Stella: *slaps Alana* quit squeaking! *stops on spider*
Angelica: *rolls eyes*

message 29: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Ismeme: Alana? What the Hades?
Nightshade: OO! A new Fred season? SWEET!
Fred: I NEED MY MEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Nightshade: *throws meds at Fred*
Fred: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nightshade: Go away! I'm trying to hold a conversation, no matter how chaotic and spastic it may be!
*Fred leaves*

message 30: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (last edited Aug 13, 2008 01:45PM) (new)

Eileen: No Alana's from here.
Alana: I just didn't get into the roleplay yet.
Stella: *makes taunting face at Alana* haha!
Alana: Hey! *tries to smack Stella*
Stella: *screams and runs around*
Angelica: Ugh. they're crazy.
Eileen. Yeah, I know.

message 31: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade: Ooh!
Ismeme: Ooh! A new person! Which cabin?

message 32: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Eileen: Athena
Alana: Really?

message 33: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade: SWEET!
Ismeme: AWESOME!
Edward: INCREDIBLE!
Nightshade: Edward! Go back to the other roleplay! Besides, we only do the three-synonym thing in the other group!
Edward: Oops.
Nightshade: Gods.
Ismeme: Honestly.
Nightshade: Whatever.

message 34: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Alana: woo hoo! Athena Rules!!
Stella: Are you saying that Zeus sucks?
Alana: well, yah.
Stella: GRRRR.... *pounces at Alana*
Alana: AAAAAHHHH!!!!! *runs around screaming like a maniac*
Eileen: Coo coo people.
Angelica: Yup. I see that.

message 35: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Hey people. I have an idea about how to do the whole 'Group A' 'Group B' thing. It will involve the cooperation of a moderator. Eileen? So if we made a new folder, NEW role play, and moved the NEW role play topic into it, then there could be two new topics, titled 'Group A' and 'Group B'. The NEW roleplay topic could be closed when they split up, and re-opened when the outside group rescues the inside group, when they join back together. What do you think?

message 36: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (last edited Aug 13, 2008 01:45PM) (new)

good idea. I'll do it now!

*poof* *Eileen navigates away from this window*

*poof* *Eileen comes back to this window*

Ok, Done!

message 37: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

wait a sec.... how 'bout instead of closing it, we put something like this:

BACK AT CAMP

and people in the camp can also post?

message 38: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Good idea! I like it!

message 39: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Ok! Then when the outside group comes to get the inside group, we'll write:

IN NEVADA

Then the people at camp will have to stop posting, which is sad, but then the scene will change back to Nevada??

THANKS, EILEEN!

message 40: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Cool! I'm in!

message 41: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

whoo!! I had a good idea!!!

unread topics | mark unread