We LoveFilm discussion

Welcome > Member Privileges

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Davina, The Modster (last edited Dec 30, 2010 06:30PM) (new)

Davina D. | 693 comments Mod
1) Members can start and take on leadership of a discussion. If you want to lead a discussion, state that in the title of the thread (For eg something like "Davina's Discussion on: TOPIC"). Taking on leadership of a discussion is different than average participation in a general discussion. In general discussions you may post as much or as little as you like. However, because this is an opportunity to share an issue that may be important to YOU (something you may be passionate about), you have to participate and drive the discussion. You can also decide when/if the discussion is complete and request to have it closed. Long periods of absense by discussion leaders will result in the thread being closed and possibly removed. If things get out of hand you'll have a say in whether the thread remains open or not.

2) Members can add books to the bookshelf. They can be any book from any genre.

3) Members can make suggestions about rules and code of conduct. I will, however, implement these at my discretion.

4) In extreme cases members can privately vote to have a member removed, but the final decision will be on me.

5) If you think there are other privileges members ought to be entitled to let me know and I'll consider it.

unread topics | mark unread