Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Introductions > How Old Are You?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 709) (709 new)    post a comment »

Miki just wondering

Taliah Lagons | 197 comments 14 years, 9 days.

Jaiden♥  (helloimjaiden) | 301 comments 12 and a half :P

Kate | 8277 comments 14 and half (closer to three quarters, now)

Mandie | 356 comments 14 and almost 5 months.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

13 as of the 27th! BOO YEAH!

★ Jess  | 4496 comments Mod
14 and 10 months

message 10: by Rebekah Faith (last edited Dec 30, 2010 11:40AM) (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments 14 and 5 months, well, just about 6, but 5 right now. lolz

Amber (allregionamber) | 2144 comments 13 and almost 6 months

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1132 comments 13 and almost 2 months.

Whitney :) (wvn1998) | 1808 comments 12 and 6 months!

Whitney :) (wvn1998) | 1808 comments Whitney wrote: "12 and 6 months!"

I know I'm young... :(

Amber (allregionamber) | 2144 comments Nah nah I was twelve when I first joined! XD

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments I was about that age....I think.

chandloski | 777 comments 15, gonna be 16 in a few months. I think I was 14 when I joined? Not sure.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1132 comments The group or goodreads?

chandloski | 777 comments I think both. This was one of the first groups I joined.

Diana (dianatheawesome) | 1886 comments Thirteen and a half

Ishita (IshiFishySquishy) i was 15 when i joined and i am 15 (joined a month ago)...almost 16 (5 months )

Danielle | 210 comments I was 13 when I joined but I'm 14 now
So 13/14 is kind of the average age then? cuz there's a lot of people that age plus some younger and older poeple

Pandy | 185 comments I'm 17 & 2 months

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1132 comments I joined this goup about 2 weeks ago and I joined Goodreads when I was 11.

ilaria | 774 comments im 15 and 4 months

Miki I am only 10 almost 11 on March 20 I think I am the youngest one that has responded.

chandloski | 777 comments Miki wrote: "I am only 10 almost 11 on March 20 I think I am the youngest one that has responded."

Young'uns are encouraged :)

Lauren i'm 17, 18 in march! ><

Rene (ReneDiaz) | 104 comments 14

Rose (Rose_B) | 331 comments I'm 11, 12 on june 11th

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "wow, Miki, you're as old as my sister!"

Yeah, Miki, you're my sister's age too!

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Lauren and Pandy, you guys both make me feel so much better... I'll be 17 in two weeks, but I always feel so old around here... :P

Allison | 12 comments 14 and a couple of months

Lauren Taylor wrote: "Lauren and Pandy, you guys both make me feel so much better... I'll be 17 in two weeks, but I always feel so old around here... :P"

lol i know me too, it makes me feel better knowing have people my own age around haha :P

Pandy | 185 comments Yeah; same here. :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

15... 16 at the end of August :D

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 2288 comments I am...
14 years and 4 months.

Natalia (nati5epop) | 10 comments 9 and 10 months.

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 2288 comments Averi wrote: "15... 16 at the end of August :D"

Coolio. I am 15 at the end of August.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

11 and 7 months on the 13.

Sami | 36 comments 15 in August:)

Tasha (PyroTech) | 51 comments 17 in 25 days

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Hee hee... It's 11 days for me! :P

Heeeeey.... Were you online at school? ;)

Tasha (PyroTech) | 51 comments yeah lol some sites aren't blocked on the Mac's. I used to use proxies, but the hackers working for the school have started tracking down the kids using proxies, so I've stayed away from them. Luckily, Goodreads isn't blocked.

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Yeah, I heard that they were shutting down the accounts if they found out you used proxies... Some of the teachers would use proxies before that, lol. And I remember that Goodreads was never blocked, I don't think the school's filters realize that there're forums. :P

Mugglenet didn't used to be blocked, but it probably is now.

Maddie (madlypadly) | 29 comments I'm 10 turning 11 on Augest 4th :)

Markie Price | 3 comments 12 i turn 13 on the 4th of july!

Tasha (PyroTech) | 51 comments I think it's probably because it has so many other purposes other than forum usage that it doesn't list it as forums. The photo teacher doesn't like that they've blocked so many sites though, because some of the work we do requires us to have photo's from the net that we didn't take and we can't get to them because they are all blocked. :/

lol and mugglenet is blocked as 'entertainment'. School is officially prison. Depriving us of fun.

Mandie | 356 comments That must suck. I don't think our school has too many websites blocked, mostly things like facebook and myspace but we can still access hotmail. I don't really know about other things though. I haven't tried. We don't have computers often and at my school they use a program called lanschool that shows the teachers what everyone is doing on the computers and allows them to take over the computers to show us stuff and make sure we are paying attention when they are talking. We get in trouble for checking our school email accounts so I haven't really wanted to try any other websites.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

unread topics | mark unread