Young Justice Super Heroes discussion

Roleplays > Apartments

Comments (showing 1-50 of 193) (193 new)    post a comment »

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 161 comments Mod
((Some of the Heros(that don't live in the Mansion) and the Villians(that prefer to work inside then out in the dump) live here... the Heros and Villians however don't know that they live in the same apartment building))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sat on his penthouse terrace. He watched the sun sink behind rossavelt island. He sighed. He wished he could find that one person. He came to new York to do hell knows what.
And now? What was he doing, being the fool errand boy to some old "wise" washed-up superhero...
Pittyful.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade felt the moon peek over horizon, he felt his power surge through him more violently. He graves his coat and went out to join the night life

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments When Ellie and Peter finally made it to their apartment they were soking wet, but they were laughing.
"Now, how about some hot cocoa?" Ellie asked as they walked into the elevator. Peter nodded vigorously.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Tyra walked through the halls, sopping wet. She had taken her costume off and was now headed down toward her family's temporary home: Room 245. She headed down by the stairwell.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments She led Peter to their room, Room 249, and opened the door.

message 7: by Sam (last edited Dec 23, 2010 07:47AM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Tyra headed off towards her room and spotted those two kids from before. She stopped in front of Room 245 and began searching for her keys.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments ((well... Ellie's 21... so i don't really think she's a kid XD))
Peter ran in and plopped onto the couch as Ellie closed the door with a chuckle.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
((Oh.))

Tyra dug in her pockets, looking for her key. "Oh no." She knocked on the door. No answer. "Dang, the one time I forget my keys you have to be, don't you?"

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments She heated some water and got to mugs and filled them with hot chocolate powder. While it was heating she got a big towel and wrapped it around Peter, who had already gotten a majority of the couch wet.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Tyra shivered. She sat outside her door, her jacket wrapped tightly around her. Her teeth chattered.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments She made the hot chocolate and gave one to Peter, and put her's on the coffee table. "I'm going to go get the mail, okay?"
"Okay, Ellie." He said drinking his hot chocolate.
She walked out the door and saw Tyra. "Are you okay?"

Sam | 453 comments Mod
"I lost my keys." Tyra replied, looking up. She blinked rainwater out of her eyes. She tried knocking on the door again. No answer.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "You wanna borrow a towel? We've got plenty."

Sam | 453 comments Mod
"Really? Thanks." Tyra stood up, still shivering from the rain.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments She led her to her room and tossed her a towel. "There's hot chocolate on the table, you can warm up and I can try to open your door." She said.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
"Thanks." Tyra grabbed the towel. She wrapped it around herself and headed toward the table. "You're very kind."

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "You're welcome." she said before walking out and in front of Tyra's apartment door. Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Ellie walked through the door and opened the door from the inside.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Tyra looked over at Peter. She watched him silently, then turned her attention to her predicament. How was she going to explain to her dad that she had lost her keys? She turned er head back to peter and smiled weakly. "You have a nice sister."

message 20: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (last edited Dec 23, 2010 11:03AM) (new)

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments He nodded. "I'm lucky she took me." He said smiling. "I'm Peter."
She found an extra thing of keys on the table and took them then walked out, closed the door and walked back to her apartment. "I found some extra keys."

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Tyra smiled. "Thanks a lot." she told Ellie. Looking back at Peter, she said, "Hi Peter. I'm Tyra."

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "Nice to meet you." he said smiling and swinging his feet on the couch. Ellie smiled.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
"I better go." Tyra stood up and headed toward the door. "I'll clean your towel for you." she told them.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "Thanks, I'll see you around then."
Peter nodded, drinking his cocoa. ((g2g))

Sam | 453 comments Mod
((Bye.))

"See you." She took the extra keys and opened the door to her apartment. Going in, she headed straight for the mini washing machine nd dryer her parents installed simply for the purpose of washing their costumes. She put her Kestrel costume in along with the borrowed towel. Then she closed all of the curtains even though they were o a higher level. Once they were shut, she took off her jacket and put it in, exposing her brown, wet wings. She took a hot shower, then slipped her pajamas on. With the washer humming in the background, she began to preen her wings. Healthy wings and feahers not only looked good, but they flew well.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Ellie flipped on the TV to the kids channel for Peter. "I need to head to the store and buy some stuff. Don't answer the door, alright?"
"I know, I know, Ellie." He said smiling, still swinging his feet. She ruffled his hair.
"Thatta boy." She said before grabbing her coat and keys.

message 27: by Sam (last edited Dec 24, 2010 05:34AM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Finishing up with a yawn, she walked to bed. The moment her head hit the pillow, she was fast asleep. Tyra had crashed.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments The second he saw Ellie leave he jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments He grabbed some cookies and started to eat one.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Ellie walked in and found Peter eating cookies. "Peter!"
He looked at her. "Oops..."
She frowned.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments She sighed and got out a bowl of carrots and put it in front of him.
"Do i have to?"
"Yes, that's what happens when you sneak cookies."
Peter sighed and started eating them.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "C'mon, it stopped raining lets go on a walk." She said once he finished.

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Tyra awoke to her ringing phone. "I'm up! I'm up!" She cried sleepily. Yawning, she answered the phone. "Hello?"
"Tyra, honey, can you hear me?"
Tyra sat bolt upright. "Dad? Is that you?"
"There's no time. I nred you to take care of the city. The whole city. Including the forest. Not just the blocks you usually roam. Do you hear me?"
"Yes, but Dad, I'm not MiniWing anymore. Won't they think-"
"Tyra. Listen to me. I might not be there anymore. We have a lot to handle here."
"What do you mean that you might not be there anymore?" Tyra demanded. She got no answer. The line was dead.She had no time to think about her dad's words; The Kestrel buzzer on her nightstand rang. Jumping out of bed, she jumped in her costume and took off for the crimescene.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Peter waited in his neighbors apartment and watched TV. I wish Ellie didn't have to work....

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked in to her apartment looking for some sunglasses.She tought'If I wear these when my eyes turn red no one will notice'

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Ellie walked into her apartment. "Hey Pete!" He looked at her and smiled, running into her arms and she swooped him up. "Thank's for babysitting." She said to her neighbor.
"You don't have to work for the rest of today, right?" He asked her.
"Nope! Now do you wanna learn how to climb a tree now?"
He nodded. "Let's go!" She chuckled and they walked to the forest.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments Amber appeared outside the building, the sun melting away her shadows. She raced up the stairs towards Jason's room.

Jason looked up from his plans for another plot. He could hear Amber pounding up the stairs.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Ellie walked up the stairs, Peter next to her, holding her hand.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments Jason flung the papers away and shot up, throwing open the door.

"Ow!" Amber clutched at her nose. The door had hit her in the face

"Sorry Amber. Didn't see you."

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Ellie saw Amber. "Hey!" She said waving.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments "Oh hi Ellie. This is Jason." Amber pointed at him.

Jason smiled good-naturedly. "Hello." Only three people. I can handle that.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "Nice to meet you." She said smiling. Peter smiled a litte at him.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments "You too."

"Jason, why do you have a cape on your chair?"

"There's no cape."

Amber blinked. "It just vanished." She eyed him suspiciousness.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments That's a little weird... She thought as Peter's stomach growled. "Well... I better go make him some dinner." She said smiling and tickling him a little on the stomach. He laughed and ran to their apartment, which was only a few door's down from Jason and Amber's. "Bye." She said with a wave.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments "See ya." Amber waved as Jason swung the door closed. "I swear, there was a red cape on that chair."

"You imagined it. Go to bed."

"It's six!" After a few shouts, Amber slunk down to the couch, where she started to throw a fit.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments Ellie walked into the kitchen. "Whatcha want?" She asked Peter.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments Jason groaned and snatched up a black bundle. "I'm going out."

"Ooh, do you have a date?"

"You wouldn't know." Jason walked to the lobby of the apartment and looked around. He saw a woman hit her daughter today. There she was. He was going to kill her.

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 380 comments "Ohhh! Steak!"
She laughed. "No...."
"Okay..."
"We should have enough for vegitable chicken..." she looked in the refridgerator. "I'm going to head to the store, we still need a little more stuff." She said and walked out the door.

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments Jason wrapped the bandanna over his mouth and pulled a hood over his head. He waited, sitting on a chair. Suddenly, the woman began screaming. Jason was making her see her worst nightmares come alive

Icefire *Completely lost* | 59 comments ((g2g, such bad timing DX))

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread