Young Justice Super Heroes discussion

Young Super Villian Charries > Sam's Young Villians

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (last edited May 04, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...

Name: The Masked Terror

Alias: Adrian Tanner

Personality: Adrian has a half empty outlook on life. He feels he's been duped and blindsided too many times in his short life. He comes across as a loner and that's how he likes it. He can be cruel and cold hearted, but that's to hide his never ending pain. He is rather emotionless at times and at others full of rage. He feels he deserves justice for his past and that everything is the heroes' fault. He often is thinking about his own past, but that only brings pain to him.

Appearance: Adrian is about 5'9' and he's muscular. He has light skin and dark, foreboding eyes. His black hair is alwys in his face. He has long arms and legs. He usually wears some ind of jacket with jeans and tennis shoes.

Costume Appearance: When he's in costume, he wears black clothes with a black mask.

Birth Planet: Earth

Superpower: Invisibility

Bio: Adrian Tanner, or Thomas Winslow at the time, was seven when he was caught up in a bank robbery. He and his mother had went to the bank to get money, but while they were there robbers came in. The crooks used him and some others as a sheild and threatened to kill them if the superhero, the Winged Talon, tried to stop them. So Adrian watched as he was taken away from his mother, who was weeping, and the Winged Talon, who just just hovering there, unable to do anything. Thomas was crestfallen. His hero had let him down. He escaped from the crooks as they neared the hideout since they let their guard down. (Afterward, the Winged Talon came to their rescue.) He blended into the crowds, not wanting to go back. He wished he was invisible, but he could still see himself. From then on, he lived on the streets, taking shelter in a old shed, but always making time to go to school as Adrian Tanner. He blended in with the crowds for years, until he discovered when he was fifteen that he had developed invisiblility. Seeing that now he could get back at the world for not helping him when he needed help, he became The Masked Terror.

Family: Layla Wislow (mother), Justin Winslow (father)

Crush: None

BF/GF: None

Other: Hates heroes. Has a special grudge against The Kestrel.

Weakness: He can't use his powers in the prescence of lithium

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 161 comments Mod
cool, so far.. can't wait to see the rest

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Finished!

O_O *read the bio* poor kid!!!! approved

Sam | 453 comments Mod
I know... It's a sad story...

wait, so does he hold a grudge against Tyra/The Kestrel since she used to be The Winged Talon's sidekick?

Sam | 453 comments Mod
I don't actually know. What do you think? Should he?

wait, so does he hold a grudge against Tyra/The Kestrel since she used to be The Winged Talon's sidekick?

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Do you think he should? I know has a grudge against generally all heroes, but do you think he should especially hate The Kestrel?

it would add in more drama for this rp, since it's fairly new

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Alrighty, that's what I was thinking... So he has grudge against The Kestrel now.

Hmm... now how to get this group on the map....

I say the best way of doing that is inviting friends

Sam | 453 comments Mod
I invited everyone on my list. Only Erin has joined so far.

Since I just got this account(even though this is my second account on here) I don't have alot of friends yet.

Thanks, want me to make you a mod so you can help me out with this group?

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Sure. I'd love to help!

unread topics | mark unread