Repello Muggletum: a Hogwarts Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Herbology (Greenhouses)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 137) (137 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Magdalena (Maggie), Disapparition is my middle name. (last edited Dec 19, 2010 11:17AM) (new)

Magdalena (Maggie) Nightingale (MagdalenaNightingale) | 477 comments Mod
Here, where students have their Herbology classes with Professor Longbottom, is a stunning array of local and exotic plants, from Bubotubers to Venemous Tentacula. The greenhouses are always warm, so most students enjoy this class in the winter time, when they can be toasty while doing their work.

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Penelope wandered around the greenhouse. There wasn't a class going on so she just admired the beautiful plants. She breathed in the sweet smell of exotic flowers.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments Johan was waiting for Taylor behind the greenhouse. A drumset was there, a bass and another guitair all sat in stands while Johan tuned his jet black Les Paul.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor walked out of the castle, and towards the greenhouse.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Hey man!" said Johan.

"Guitar or bass?" he asked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor smiled, and contemplated the question. "I'll take bass." he replied.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Excellent my good sir!" grinned Johan and tossed him the bass.

"Alright give me something slow and heavy and we'll build up on that!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor messed around for a couple seconds, just getting re-acquainted with playing guitar. "Okay." he said, and strummed out a slow, yet fun tune/beat.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments As soon as he started playing all the other instruments started playing themselves along to the bass line that Taylor was hammering out! Drumsticks moved with an invisble hand beating on the drums and the guitair began to play itself.

Johan tapped his foot a few times and nodded before he began to add onto the beat that Taylor was laying down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGdhi...

Johan began to sing

"White man came
Across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes
He killed our creed
He took our gain for his own need
We fought him hard
We fought himm well
Out on the plains
We gave him hell!
But many came
To much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor watched in amazement, and kept playing.

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Penelope heard the music from the other side of the greenhouse. She wandered over there and smiled at the music, waiting until they were done playing to ask them a question.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Yeah you want something" asked Johan, brushing his long hair fro his eyes.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor stopped playing and looked up at Penelope. He gave her a warm smile.

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "I just wanted to ask if I could be in your band. I don't mean to brag, but I can play a mean guitar." Penelope smiled back at Taylor.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Oh but of course!" said Johan. "Here." Johan tossed her the guitar.

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Penelope took it. "Thanks." she said. She started warming up with the guitar, working her way into a mean guitar solo. She finally stopped. "Alright! I'm ready!"

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Alright lets hear what ya got!" said Johan

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Penelope grinned, then started strumming a beat.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments The drums began to play themselves, thanks to Johan's enchantment.

Johan waited until he got the feel of Penelope's rythym and then started playing. Then singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxMkIm...

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments ((perfect song!))
Penelope kept playing nodding to the music. She watched Johan and Taylor as they played/sung.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Alright you guys wanna try something a little heavier?" asked Johan.

"Taylor, make your basslines a litter heavier and faster. Penelope try building up on my heavier riffs. Alright here we go!"

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "Alright! Let's do this!" Penelope smiled then started playing, forgetting all about the bruises on her face. Her hair was now not covering her bruises on her face, so both Johan and Taylor could see them, but she didn't notice.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments Johan began riffing(Real word? who cares!?) heavily speeding up and letting Penelope build up on his rythym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_draqV...

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Lauren had been wandering around in the courtyard and had heard them playing in the Greenhouses. She strutted in and watched them play. She then saw Penelope's bruises on her face and Lauren started laughing. "What happened Penelope? Get in a fight?" she mocked. Penelope immediately stopped playing and put the guitar down. She then burst into tears and ran down the greenhouse until she found a spot under the plants where no one could find her. Lauren laughed the whole time.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "So you didnt learn your lesson last time?" asked Johan "Hows your shin?"

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Lauren narrowed her eyes. "It's fine actually. I healed it."

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "Did you now?" asked Johan "Well get the hell outta here. Now I'm short a guitarist."

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "No. I actually quite enjoy making fun of all of you. Especially the loser who gets into fights then cries. What's her name? Oh yeah, Penelope. Her." Lauren laughed.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments Johan put down his guitar and his and slid slowly into his pocket, wrapping his fingers arond his wand.

"Ready for round two?"

message 30: by SUMMER!!!! (last edited Dec 29, 2010 09:44AM) (new)

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "Oh yeah." Lauren reached in her pocket for her wand, but she remembered it wasn't there. "Then give me my wand back."

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments ((She doesnt have a wand remeber! Taylors got it!! OOOh BACKFIRE!!!)))

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments ((oh right! haha oops!))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor glared at Lauren.

message 34: by Magdalena (Maggie), Disapparition is my middle name. (last edited Dec 29, 2010 12:27PM) (new)

Kayleight walked into the warm greenhouse. "Lauren, have you found--- Oh. You two," she said, eyes narrowing.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor was starting to get a little worried, though he didn't let this show on his face. He had a cocky grin on his face as he looked at the two Slytherin girls.

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "Give me my wand back!" Lauren yelled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't have it." Taylor said, with a smirk.

((IDK... I know they have Lauren's.))

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Lauren all of a sudden ran to Taylor and tackled him, punching his face. "Give me my wand back!"

message 39: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) (last edited Dec 29, 2010 06:29PM) (new)

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments "What they hell are you guys talking about!" Johan asked.

"I dont have your wand, but here have a taste of mine!" Johan cried and then pointing his wand at Lauren "Relashio!"

((I think Taylor has Laurens and Taylors got thrown on the ground after Lauren found out we had hers. So Taylor has Laurens, Lauren has none, everyone else has thier own.

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments ((yayyy!!! wait, Angus, you know that relashio is releasing someone from binding, right?))

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments ((crap I meant the one that shoots sparks that turn into angry welts. The one they use on the grindlows. You sure that isnt relashio?))

message 42: by Magdalena (Maggie), Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

((I think that one worked differently underwater?))

message 43: by Magdalena (Maggie), Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

"Protego!" Kayleight shouted, forming a somewhat strong bubble between the Slytherins and the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.

((I decided she does have her wand, since Taylor doesn't have it...))

message 44: by SUMMER!!!! (last edited Dec 30, 2010 07:16AM) (new)

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments ((hmmm.... i'll go do RESEARCH!! *does the research dance*))

Lauren high-fived Kayleight. "Nice!"

((my research has concluded! relashio frees someone from binding by shooting fiery sparks out, or underwater, hot bursts of water. Harry used it in Goblet of Fire to get rid of Grindylows. Bob Ogden used it in Half-Blood Prince, and it threw Marvolo Gaunt backwards. Hermione used it in Deathly Hallows to free Mrs. Catermole from her chair in the Ministry of Magic))

((oh, and I'm going to be gone until Sunday! I'm going to a cabin, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on there!))

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments ((Ok these fights are getting pretty stupid, what with everyone one-upping each other. I think there should be some more teacher interference.))

SUMMER!!!! (the blueberry mauler) (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments ((yes! teachers! :)))

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments ((thats a rather ridiculous range of effects for a spell... 0_o))

message 48: by Magdalena (Maggie), Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

((Yeah, these people are just weirdos... at least Kayleight is, I never thought she'd be so violent!))

Professor Longbottom whistled as he headed from his office out towards the Greenhouses, admiring the fresh, grassy lawn in front of the castle. Now it was time to do what he loved best-- teaching Herbology. He remembered when he was younger; never quite fitting in unless surrounded by the comfortable mists and plant aromas of the Greenhouses.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((i think so. 3rd year ravenclaws are having herbology next so unless you want them walking into quarrels...lol))

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments Johan heard the whistling of Longbottom and with a wave of his wand packed up his band equipment.

Shooting one last death glare at the slytherin girls he was off.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Repello Muggletum: a Hogwarts Roleplay

unread topics | mark unread