Moning Maniacs discussion

Highlander : General discussions > Favorite Character

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
I loved the MacKeltar brothers but Adam Black was my top fav, I couldn't put his book down, not even for a sec. I adored him.

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 346 comments Mod
I have only read two books so far...Drustan and Daegus, so I can't answer yet, but god. They are both soooooo awesome. =D

message 3: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

You have to read Adams book Mariya, it's even better than those 2!

haha. that's what I've been hearing!

Stacia (out of inspiration) (Stacia_R) | 73 comments I'm just about to start Daegus's book, but I started from the beginning. Several people told me to skip the first few books and go right to the good ones, but it's hard to cut out on the OCD book order thing.

I cut b/c I was unsure of reading it, but of course I shouldn't of thought that, It's Moning were talking about here! But I am a little nervous to read the first three after reading 4-5 which were AMAZING, and to hear 1-2 weren't as good...ugh...

message 7: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

I read them all in order and I don't regret it, I loved this series and every book had something to make me love it. But I do agree some books are way better than others. The first 2 books are the slowest, but still if you have time you should read them in order.

☻Nikki☻ C I read them all in order too (I can't hardly make myself read a series out of order though, even if they are books that can stand alone). I admit Books 1-3 were my least favorite of the series but they weren't horrible IMHO. But I am glad I read them in order. The fact that Adam & the Queen are in the first book, plus Adam's involvement in the 3rd book make His book even better. You know more of his history.

I loved Adam's book and Drustan & Cian, but I have to admit that my favorite was Daegus. I can't explain why but there was something about him that was OMG!! But I have to admit, none of them can hold a candle to Barrons...at least not in my heart.

Regina (ReginaR) I thought #3 was good, but it is definitely more of a historical romance type, Moning includes quite a bit of history -- something she doesn't do in any of the other HL books. It is like she was still figuring out the formula, 1, 2 and 3 are all so different from each other, but she took something from each of them and hit on something great with 4-7. I usually say read #3 if you really like Adam and want to know more about him and you enjoy historicals. But truthfully, if you don't like historicals, you can scan the historical information she throws in there.

I think #1 is really bad.

Kylie | 4 comments Adam Black was my favorite hero, but Jessi St. James was favorite Heroine. Lol. I loved it when she got it fight with the claims office lady in the airport.

Émeraude (meraude) | 66 comments Adam Black!! of course!! LOL

as of right now I am a Adam Black! I still gotta read Cian's book but Adam is gonna be hard to beat. =D

Émeraude (meraude) | 66 comments Mariya wrote: "as of right now I am a Adam Black! I still gotta read Cian's book but Adam is gonna be hard to beat. =D"

I agree!
To deal with only Adam JZB! But JZB is unbeatable

yah...but only for the highlanders I love Adam the most....Fever I like Barrons.

Regina (ReginaR) I Just dony get preferring adam over dageus!

I can't help myself. I loved Adam too much

Regina (ReginaR) Lol. That is good. More for me. :)

Stacia (out of inspiration) (Stacia_R) | 73 comments Dageus and Adam keep swapping places back and forth for me. I adore them both.

Heather Book Savvy Babe (booksavvybabe) I like Adam alot, but I have to say, I really love the MacKeltars….I think Daegus was my fav….now I'm wondering how Christian fares in feverworld….2 weeks till shadowfever!

Shari-amor Dageus is definitely my favorite highlander. Cian is s close second. Highlanders from the dark side:-)

unread topics | mark unread