Spinward Fringe - The Official Group discussion

Freebies

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randolph (new)

Randolph Lalonde | 124 comments Mod
I'm going to use this topic to list any free eBooks or anything else that you can get your hands on for free with my name on it. I may also recommend a free item from someone I know from time to time as well.

message 2: by Randolph (new)

Randolph Lalonde | 124 comments Mod
The first offering:

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 0: Origins
What is it? The entire First Light Chronicles Trilogy in one eBook. It's compatible with all eBook reading devices.
Where can I get it? It's free at Smashwords.com here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

You can also find it at most eBook retailers free or at Amazon.com for $0.99 - only because they won't let me offer it for free there. I can't promise all the other vendors are as up to date as Smashwords, however.

message 3: by Sylvie (new)

Sylvie (everlight) | 10 comments Mod
Actually, it's now free on Amazon too! :) YAY!

message 4: by The Rev (new)

The Rev Steven Cierra (derev) | 1 comments Had it not been for the free ibook download I would never have discovered the reintroduction to the classic Space Opera to the known Universe. Take a blender and throw in J.O.B., Isher's Weapons Shops, Lucky Star and the Space Pirates, HeeChee toolkits, and maybe even a little bit of Jason dinAlt, add a little Omelas twist and voilà! Omnibus.

This is the Scientifiction I grew up with and love. Thank You Randolph!

Ready for more and willing to part with a few of my shekels to help support the effort by actually purchasing some Spinward Fringe eBooks.

unread topics | mark unread