twilight lovers! discussion

Eclipse Movie > Liked movie characters better than the book?

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephen (Havan) | 21 comments Generally I like the characters in the book better than their movie incarnations and in the first two Twilight movies that was true as well.

However, today I saw Eclipse for the first time and liked Jasper better in the film than in the book. The books have always left him a bit two dimensional in my mind but the actor in Eclipse did a nice job of fleshing him out some.

I Also liked Bree Tanner and Riley better in their movie incarnations than in the Eclipse book. I've not read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner  An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer yet so maybe some of their character development came from there, but still, nice job.

kayla  (CupcakeAm0ur) | 125 comments i didnt like jaspers fake texas accent, it kept fading in and out, but his hair looked better than in the 2nd movie, idk wat they keep doin to tht poor boys hair but it is MESSED up!

Yum-Yum the Warrior I liked Seth better in the movie. I also like Jacob better in the movies (but not just because he's so sexy... lol). I liked Jasped better in the movies I think, and yes, Bree. Umm... I like Alice better in the movies but that's it.

Yolanda | 7 comments I think the Eclipse movie was better than all the other movies. In fact Eclipse made me read the whole series( I still haven't read New Moon)

Yolanda | 7 comments Yum-Yum the Warrior wrote: "I liked Seth better in the movie. I also like Jacob better in the movies (but not just because he's so sexy... lol). I liked Jasped better in the movies I think, and yes, Bree. Umm... I like Alice ..."

Agree,Taylor Lautner does a good job with Jacob.

Annie | 15 comments I like most of the characters better in the books but I like Charlie a lot better in the movie. He is funnier and I think the actor did a good job playing him.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (other topics)