Q&A with Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl discussion

Hi Authors :)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 133) (133 new)    post a comment »

Margaret Stohl | 51 comments Mod
lol i wish we had managers!!!

Alanah | 23 comments Have you guys finished the last book and revising in like the third or are you still writing it?

Claire LOL good because when you guys were talking to us I had a total fan moment. (freaking out and screaming that I was talking to an author.)
I would've like died if I found out it was just your managers. Thanks for spending time with your fans to answer questions!

Jessica wrote: "You don't? Hmm. Well, thanks! Lol i like it when authors come online and actually interact with their fans. I'm reading Beautiful Creatures now."

That's awesome - hope you like it!

Alanah wrote: "Have you guys finished the last book and revising in like the third or are you still writing it?"

We just barely started working on the last book. (Well, we started a while ago, put it down, and just now picked it back up.) We have so many conversations before we actually start writing that it takes a while to get going, and then we go really quickly...)

Claire wrote: "LOL good because when you guys were talking to us I had a total fan moment. (freaking out and screaming that I was talking to an author.)
I would've like died if I found out it was just your manag..."

You are so funny. Do you know I still get all fangirl when writers whose books I love talk to me? That's one of the best things about being a writer now, I get to know lots of people whose books I already worship!

Jessica wrote: "I'm only on Beautiful Creatures"

Jessica wrote: "Claire wrote: "LOL good because when you guys were talking to us I had a total fan moment. (freaking out and screaming that I was talking to an author.)
I would've like died if I found out it was j..."

Tell your English teacher that your generation has the awesome power of the internet and you guys get to talk to EVERYBODY! and do ANYTHING!"

Claire Once Margaret and I were on at the same time and talking back and forth. I screamed when she answered my question and my brother ran to my room and was like "What's wrong!?"

Again...thanks so much!

Claire So you're twelve? You seem a lot more mature then that.

Jessica wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Claire wrote: "LOL good because when you guys were talking to us I had a total fan moment. (freaking out and screaming that I was talking to an author.)
I would've ..."

Extra Credit! That is so awesome...

Jessica wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Jessica wrote: "You don't? Hmm. Well, thanks! Lol i like it when authors come online and actually interact with their fans. I'm reading Beautiful Creatures now."

That's awesome ..."

Don't get in trouble - Kami was a teacher. She'll feel horrible!

Jessica wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Claire wrote: "LOL good because when you guys were talking to us I had a total fan moment. (freaking out and screaming that I was talking to an author.)
I would've like died if I f..."

I know what you mean. I mean, it's funny because you're talking about me, and that's just silly - I'm no big deal, and neither is kami - but I do know what you mean. I also would have freaked out if I could have just talked to Susan Cooper, a writer I was obsessed with from third grade on. Have you read The Dark Is Rising? Is was my favorite book in the universe, I started a fan club.

Claire wrote: "So you're twelve? You seem a lot more mature then that."

You do! You all do!

Claire Thanks. I'm twelve too and hope I sound older. I read a lot of books mature for my age.

Alanah | 23 comments Margaret wrote: "Alanah wrote: "Have you guys finished the last book and revising in like the third or are you still writing it?"

We just barely started working on the last book. (Well, we started a while ago, put..."

haha, well I guess that's how you write a book!

Claire I stopped writing for a while and recently picked it up again. Glad to know that even professinal authors do that sometimes.

Alanah | 23 comments Jessica wrote: "I'm 12, alright. :) thanks for the compliment. How old are you?"

haha Ikr! I'm 11!!! :)

Claire Really? You act like fourteen. Which is a good thing.

Alanah | 23 comments Claire wrote: "Thanks. I'm twelve too and hope I sound older. I read a lot of books mature for my age."

I know what you mean, when my friends see what I'm reading sometimes they'll be like, "How are you going to finish THAT!!!!"

Claire I was reading a book, I don't remember the name and my friend is like. "that's an ADULT book!"

Alanah | 23 comments Claire wrote: "I was reading a book, I don't remember the name and my friend is like. "that's an ADULT book!""
LOL! one of my best friends won't even read Breaking Dawn 'cause she thinks it's inapropriet.

Alanah | 23 comments Claire wrote: "Really? You act like fourteen. Which is a good thing."

haha thx!

Claire I haven't read that one only because I hated the first three and am mentally preparing myself.

Alanah | 23 comments haha yeah well i actually read them backwards. My mom had just finished the last book and i was REALLY bored one day so i just picked it up and started reading. But i think the last one is the best.

Claire Really? I HATE all of them! But let's not turn this into a twilight discussion.

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) Alanah wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I'm 12, alright. :) thanks for the compliment. How old are you?"

haha Ikr! I'm 11!!! :)"

Me too! :-)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 52 comments hi! i haven't posted in so long...Oh well!

Hey, please please PLEASE tell me what you think about this sketch! (guess who's the focus!)

http://laura-mellark.deviantart.com/#...

Claire Awesome! Did u draw it?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 52 comments yeah. do you like it?

Claire It's good!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 52 comments THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Elizabeth: (Elizabeth_White) thats awesome

Alanah | 23 comments Claire wrote: "Really? I HATE all of them! But let's not turn this into a twilight discussion."

NO prob

Alanah | 23 comments WOAH that pic is SO good!

Monisa Ahmed (MonisaNI) what's that website...it look weird...

Monisa Ahmed (MonisaNI) i mean it's so girlish..he he...

Monisa Ahmed (MonisaNI) grow up ...k!

Aerodriguez that kinda looks like Lena you did a good job

Aerodriguez Yeah you did do a good job

Monisa Ahmed (MonisaNI) ok i admit jess! i didnt know that u were 12...apology...

Monisa Ahmed (MonisaNI) ok jess ...i'm kinda 21 and i have a sweet sis just like u....

Claire I wish I had a sweet sis. (like aero's two ADORABLE sister!)

Claire One is five or six and I LOVE HER! The other i owe twenty bucks.

Ben | 6 comments Jessica wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Claire wrote: "So you're twelve? You seem a lot more mature then that."

You do! You all do!"

I'm 12, but not to brag, i'm a straight A student. Actually, my friend and I have suc..."

"Excellence that feels it has to be proclaimed, by the mere fact of its proclamation admits the doubt of its existence."
— CleoMae Dungy

Aerodriguez MY adorable sisters yeah right

Claire They are so cute! Bella's my baby. And I promised Emily to slip the cash to her when no one was looking.

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 7 comments Mrs. Stohl, do you know how many books will be in the series?

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread