Banana Random discussion

Angel/Demons > Angel/Demons RP

Comments (showing 1-50 of 342) (342 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen (RP)

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Willow soared through the air her hair flying behind her. She looked down and saw a cliff. She flew over and lay down on the rocky edge.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments Ismael was painting a portal to the underworld, his fingers stained with his own blood. He chanted in Latin, his mind utterly focused on his task.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Seren walked down the street, talking on her cell phone. "Look Mom, I'll be home when I'm home... No, I'm not going to a party, it's just a hangout... Yes, there will be adult supervision. Trish's brother's going to be there... No, he's out of jail already... Mom come on, you can trust me... I love you, too." She slipped her cell in the pocket of her jeans and turned down an alley.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) (Hello? People?)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments Ismael stepped back, grinning in delight as the bricks folded away and exposed the writhing flames of the underworld. He always got his way...eventually.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Seren felt a chill go down her spine and got light-headed. She leaned aginst the wall of the alley trying to catch her breath.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments Ismael spun as he heard movement, pupils narrowing into slits. Not now, when I'm so close... he mentally cursed, frantically trying to finish the final touches.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Seren looked up and saw someone at the other end of the alley, but she was too weak to stand on her own, let alone say something.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He turned fully now, glaring at the girl. "Who are you?" he hissed, showing his fangs.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She gasped and fell back against the wall a searing pain in ther chest.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He cautiously walked up to her, sniffing. She wasn't a demon. Good. He pulled at her arm, sighing.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She bit her lip at the pain that shot theough her body at the touch, but excepted his help.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments Oh how he hated the touch of a human, the purity basically radiated off them, but he needed to get her out of here, even if it meant...no, but maybe...

He pulled her into his arms, cradling her as he headed for the portal. An inch from the entrance, he looked down at her.

"Do you have some place to go?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "Trish's ... party," She gasped out, "I ... can't... breath."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He tapped at the portal, resetting it with a sigh. Stepping through, he hoped the girl had the place in mind.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Seren felt a gust of cold wind and they were outside an abandoned factory. She instently could breath a little better, but the pain was still in her body. "What just...? How did..." She looked up at the guy in a panic, "What are you?"

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He gave her a sharp-toothed grin, eyes glinting. "I am what some call a demon."

He cast a critical eye over the factory, sniffing for any others of his kind. Nothing, good.

"Where too, girl?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Seren tried to pull away from him, "You're insane!"

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments "If you don't calm down, your going to die, малютка, believe what you may, but you need to get to safety." he growled, clamping her in an iron grip.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She looked him in the eye, "Was that a threat? Let go of me or I'll call the cops."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He blew a sigh, eye twitching in frustration. "I mean by the way you were convulsing just a few minutes ago that if we don't get you somewhere safe, your most likely to die."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She took a deep breath a nodded, "What do you mean by 'safe'? T-there's a roomin the back of the factory no one uses, something like that?" The pain in her body had started to drift more, only spicking where he touched her.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments His head bobbed as he nodded, spotting the door in a span of a few seconds. He turned and made his way slowly there.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Seren walked with him, trying to support as much of her own weight as she could.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He shoved open the rusted door with his shoulder, looking in on the dusty room with a critical eye. "This it?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "Yes," She nodded slightly, "It's 'haunted' so no one comes back here."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments Ismael rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She put one of her hand on the wall to stedy herself, "I don't think it is. Just some stupid story."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments "The dead have better things to do than pester the dead," he murmured, swiping a pile of junk from a table.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "Excuse me?" Seren asked, not sure she heard right, "You don't really think there's such things as ghosts, do you?"

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments A vein throbbed painfully in his head as he turned to face her.

"I have many good friends who walk in the after life, so yes, I do believe in greys...ghosts."

He threw his coat on the table, blowing a strand of hair from his face.

"Now, if you would allow me, I would like to see what is the matter with you."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She looked at her feet, "Sorry if I offended you, or anything." She said and slowly made her way to the table.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments "It is alright, mortals are foolish beings who only believe in what they see," he muttered under his breath, rolling up the sleeves of his black shirt.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "You're still stuck on that demon thing, aren't you?" She sighed

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He growled, eyes flashing and black tattoos writhing across his face.

"I am what I am."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Her eyes widened, "Oh my God..." she whispered

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments "The Gods have come and gone, малютка." he said, reverting back to normal.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She looked at her hands, not wanting to meet his eyes. "This is too freaky..."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He sighed, pulling off his gloves, squeezing her wrist lightly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) She flinched as new pain shot through her.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He frowned.

"Your heart rate is too high," he muttered, poking and prodding at her skin.

message 43: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Jan 21, 2011 02:26PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) Everytime he touched her pain shot into her body. Seren kept her eyes on her hands as she traced her birth mark with her finger.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments "There's nothing physically wrong with you..." he said, tilting her head up and checking her pupils. "Beside the fact that your heart is about to jump out of your chest. Is this common in your family?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "I... I don't know," She said clinching her hand in pain, "I've never met them."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small vial filled with a dark red liquid.

"This is Демон жизни, it should rid you of any parasite or spell, do you wish to take it? It may help."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "I don't know... it's just body pains, shouldn't it go away on it's own?" She asked

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments "It should." he agreed, returning the bottle to its place.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (LissyGoode) "Why'd you help me?" She asked sudenly, "You could've just left me there."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 164 comments He stiffened, turning to face her. "Not all demons are like myself." he said, "If I had left you there, you would not have survived the night. I was also finishing my portal and didn't want no two-bit lower demons sniffing around it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread