THE JAMES MASON COMMUNITY BOOK CLUB discussion

AUTHORS-FORUMS- CHECK OUT ALL! > IAN DG SANDUSKY - Member Horror Author

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (last edited Nov 28, 2010 12:17PM) (new)

Ian Sandusky (IDGS) Thought I'd toss this up.

My debut novel, Grey Dogs: Zombie Survival by yours truly (Ian D.G. Sandusky) is now available interntationally through all major online retailers!

This is the description from Amazon - let me know what you think! Reviews so far from veterans of the genre have been rave, and it's also made a convert out of many non-zed heds as well.

---

Zombies. What a way to wake up with a hangover.

Seeking to illuminate the human amongst the horror, veteran zombiphile Ian DG Sandusky creates a stunning view of the psyche, as seen through the lens of Carey Cardinal. When it all falls down, the ordinary must learn to be extraordinary, lest he suffer the fate of the populace - infection.

The first book of the much-anticipated GREY DOGS Trilogy.
---

WHEN GOD TURNS HIS BACK ON THE EARTH

Fires blaze out of control. Looters are run through with speeding lead. Children scream as their flesh is torn by broken teeth. Firearms insistently discharge in the night air. Over it all, the moans of the infected crowd out any pause for silence.

THE EPIDEMIC SHOWS NO MERCY

Men. Women. Fathers. Daughters. Wives. Brothers. All are susceptible, and the viral infection is a death sentence. One hundred percent communicable. One hundred percent untreatable. It's making people insane, turning them feral. Zombies. No end is in sight, and Carey Cardinal has run out of options.

ONE SHOT AT SEEING SUNRISE

Past lives, shadowed histories and long-kept secrets will emerge, making the twisted road ahead ever more difficult to navigate as Carey will discover a foe far more dangerous than the shattered grey dogs - himself

About the Author

Ian DG Sandusky is an up-and-coming horror author from Southern Ontario, Canada. He is the author of the GREY DOGS series, available through the Severed Press.

--

In any case, if you're interested in picking up a copy, you can do so at the link here: http://bit.ly/908wds

It's beautifully packaged - the cover artist Tsie Tseng from Cadaver Impressions out of Toronto, Ontario did a bang-up job with it - really pleased to say the least!

Currently pushing for Kindle and NookBook editions - feel free to voice your desire and it will help!

Regardless, thanks for your time and I'll be looking forward to your opinions!

Happy reading,

IDGS
Ian D.G. Sandusky
Grey Dogs: Zombie Survival
Grey Dogs  Zombie Survival by Ian D.G. Sandusky

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Grey Dogs (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ian D.G. Sandusky (other topics)