Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Deadtown - Spoilers

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Nov 28, 2010 05:34AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread is for the discussion of: Deadtown by Nancy Holzner
Deadtown (Deadtown, #1) by Nancy Holzner

to begin in December.

Please note this thread will most likely contain spoilers. If you would like to post a comment or ask a question without seeing spoilers please visit the DEC BOM Roll Call Thread

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (aknas22) | 349 comments I read this book around the time it first came out. I'm not usually a zombie fan but I really enjoyed this book.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Did anyone else read this one yet?

message 4: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3861 comments Nope waiting for the library

message 5: by Sandra, Challenge Junkie (new)

Sandra | 3922 comments Haven't got to it yet, but still plan to read it.

Diane ~Firefly~ | 62 comments I'm about halfway through and enjoying it so far. I was a bit concerned about starting it, as some people really don't seem to like it, but so far so good.

I'm not really liking her boyfriend, the werewolf lawyer, that much. He seems too self-involved.

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3024 comments I tried this one, but had to give it up. I just couldn't get into it.

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Diane ~Firefly~ wrote: "I'm about halfway through and enjoying it so far. I was a bit concerned about starting it, as some people really don't seem to like it, but so far so good.

I'm not really liking her boyfriend, ..."

Yeah I remember disliking the boyfriend as well.

Diane ~Firefly~ | 62 comments Well, I finished the book and I did like it. Still didn't like her boyfriend and Vicky was a bit dense herself to what was going on, but a good story and an unusual world.

I can't believe Tina got away with all the crap she did. What a spoiled brat.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Diane ~Firefly~ wrote: "Well, I finished the book and I did like it. Still didn't like her boyfriend and Vicky was a bit dense herself to what was going on, but a good story and an unusual world.

I can't believe Tina go..."

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments How's everyone else doing with this one? Any comments?

message 12: by Lily (new)

Lily (Lilithesque) I tried reading it a while ago, but had it out from the library and it got bumped by other books and I returned it. It was starting to get better, but it dragged for me. I do plan to get back to it someday.

message 13: by Sandra, Challenge Junkie (new)

Sandra | 3922 comments I'm not gonna have time to read it this month, but I have got it in a few challenges so I will get to it soon. And I'll come & find this thread and post then.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deadtown (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nancy Holzner (other topics)