Daily Show / Colbert Report / Nightly Show discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2009-Apr-May-Jun > April 2009

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany, WristStrong (last edited Feb 23, 2011 01:24PM) (new)

Tiffany | 223 comments Mod
Books featured on The Daily Show, April 2009:
- Uranium: War, Energy and the Rock That Shaped the World, Tom Zoellner
- Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist, Michael J. Fox
- My Hope for Peace, Jehan Sadat
- Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters, Nancy Pelosi with Amy Hill Hearth
- House of Cards: A Tale of Hubris and Wretched Excess on Wall Street, William D. Cohan
- The Complete Game: Reflections on Baseball, Pitching, and Life on the Mound, Ron Darling with Daniel Paisner
- How to Win a Cosmic War: God, Globalization, and the End of the War on Terror, Reza Aslan
- This Child Will Be Great: Memoir of a Remarkable Life by Africa's First Woman President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- Dread: How Fear and Fantasy have Fueled Epidemics from the Black Death to the Avian Flu, Philip Alcabes
- Plain, Honest Men: The Making of the American Constitution, Richard Beeman
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, Doris Kearns Goodwin. Originally featured in October 2005.

Books featured on The Colbert Report, April 2009:
- Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is a Better Way for Africa, Dambisa Moyo
- Banquo's Ghosts, Richard Lowry and Keith Korman
- Jesus, Interrupted, Bart Ehrman
- Bodies, Susie Orbach
- Oh, Johnny, Jim Lehrer
- Joe's Law: America's Toughest Sheriff Takes on Illegal Immigration, Drugs and Everything Else That Threatens America, Joe Arpaio
- The Gold Standard: Building a World-Class Team, Mike Krzyzewski with Jamie Spatola
- Dumb Money: How Our Greatest Financial Minds Bankrupted the Nation, Daniel Gross
- The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite, David Kessler

If you believe any books are missing, please feel free to send me a message and let me know.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Daily Show / Colbert Report / Nightly Show

unread topics | mark unread