Rubber Toast discussion

Music > Other Songs

Comments (showing 1-40 of 40) (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is all about other music that we don't already have a thread going about. A few of my favorites are Dynomite, Soul Sister, Airplanes, and many more!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I do indeed have a favorite song, but I'd rather hold a conversation about my love for the Beatles, my all-time favorite band. Sadly, half of the members are deceased.

(Rest in peace: John Lennon who died from a fatal gun shot wound, and George Harrison who died from Cancer) Leaving Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney.

My favorite song of theirs would be the quite popular "Imagine", sung by the one and only John Lennon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM0Z75...

If anyone would wish to talk to me about them, perhaps because you are too a fan, I would love to have a chat.

:)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought you said that your favorite song was from Go Diego Go!?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*Ella* wrote: "I thought you said that your favorite song was from Go Diego Go!?"

:|

Now, Ella...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's nice.

message 6: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

Natalie (NatalieFriend) | 56 comments Mod
Lol we are all so weird!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikayla wrote: "*Ella* wrote: "I thought you said that your favorite song was from Go Diego Go!?"

:|

Now, Ella..."

Just kidding! I knew you were joking around at Claire's party. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey now- I can't say that I don't enjoy little kid show's theme songs. :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Like for example:

Come on, vamos! Everybody let's go! C'mon let's get to it, I know that we can do it! Where are we going? Rubber Toast! Where are we going? Rubber Toast? Where are we going? Rubber Toast! Where are we going? RUBBER TOAST!

D..d...d...d...Dora. D-d-d-Dora. D-d-d-d-Dora!

I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map!

Backpack backpack. Backpack backpack!

message 10: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

ok please dont tell me you knew those songs on the top of your head!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you heard the song that goes "baby going down down down down down."?

message 12: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

yep and i like it but i cant remember who its by....

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Isn't it Justin Beiber? O.o

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No I hate him. It's by Jay Sean.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shae wrote: "No I hate him. It's by Jay Sean."

Thank gooodneessss.

message 16: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

yeah justin beiber is WEIRD!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

There are girls at school who like, LOVE him. They wear JB shirts and everything!!! My school sucks, nobody likes Owl City!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

There's nothing wrong with having an obsession.. lol. But yeah, Justin Bieber just isn't to my liking. I don't like his singing!
Honestly... I can't stand Owl City.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

People like different things.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I just don't like that style of music, ya know. ;P

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikayla wrote: "Oh, I just don't like that style of music, ya know. ;P"

Shae wrote: "People like different things."

Shae- I know that, I was just asking out of curiosity.

Mikayla- I figured that! Lots of people say that too. What kind of music do you like?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Along the lines of 60's, and rock. ;3

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, cool. Right, right, you like The Beatles.... :) Forgotten that. :)

message 25: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

once my dad took me an my sis to see a beetles reenactment concert and it was OK...but then it started to pour and their was tornado warnings...but luckily the storm went away and the concert continued!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "once my dad took me an my sis to see a beetles reenactment concert and it was OK...but then it started to pour and their was tornado warnings...but luckily the storm went away and the concert conti..."

My dad asked me if I wanted to go to a Beatles reenactment but I didn't really think it'd be interesting. :p

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "once my dad took me an my sis to see a beetles reenactment concert and it was OK...but then it started to pour and their was tornado warnings...but luckily the storm went away and the concert conti..."

Oh jeez! That must have been terrible!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I was at that too, :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shae wrote: "Natalie wrote: "once my dad took me an my sis to see a beetles reenactment concert and it was OK...but then it started to pour and their was tornado warnings...but luckily the storm went away and t..."

You were there? When was THAT?! Are you a fan?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I was there. Is it really that big of a deal?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I just never knew that. :P

message 32: by Kate (new)

Kate (KateAJ) My favorite song is One in a Million by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

*Gags* Sorry Kate!

message 34: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

I LOVE that new song called Grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!! its by Bruno Mars and one of the main verses is- i would catch a grenade for ya, throw my hand on a blade for ya,i would jump in front of a train for ya...i know it sounds creepy but its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "I LOVE that new song called Grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!! its by Bruno Mars and one of the main verses is- i would catch a grenade for ya, throw my hand on a blade for ya,i would jump in front of a train fo..."

Ahhhh! He's awesome! I also really like... *checks iTunes* 'Talking to the Moon' and 'Marry You'. Haha. ;D

message 36: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just listened to talking to the moon on youtub and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO TOTALLY GONNA GET HIS CD!!!!!!!!!! THANK U FOR TELIN ME ABOUUT HIS OTHER SONGS!!!!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow people are very active when Shae isn't here! She'll be mad when she gets back, having to catch up on all of the conversations. :)

I recently have been listening to random songs on Yotube... most of them Shae recommended to me. :)

Oh, and I also got the new Selena Gomez album. I like Round and Round, A Year Without Rain, and Rock God.

message 38: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

Wait. Where's Shae?!? I knew she hadn't posted in awhile but I thought she forgot or something!

About Selena Gomez: I have only heard round n round and I like it an I bet the others are good to!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She was in Hawaii, but she's back now. I think she's busy with homework and that's why she hasn't gotten on...

message 40: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

No fair!!!! I wanna go to Hawaii!!! That's so cool!

unread topics | mark unread