Fashion Fanatics discussion

Random/Off Topic > A Fashion Binder

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know about you gals, but i buy so many fashion mackazines, that it kinda gets out of hand. So i recently came up with the idea to make a fashion binder. Inside you can put all of your favortite pictures, sample fabrics, and pictures of diffrent trends from your mackazine. In my opinoin i find it so much easier to now find something i am looking for, now that i have my binder in secetions and have it organinzed. I thought i would just post this, so that maybe, you girls can make one to. :) :) :)

Savannah | 176 comments cool!!!! sounds like a great idea! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

Alex | 1029 comments Mod
That does sound cool! I was thinking about making like a fashion bulletin board type thing, like cutting out all of my favorite pictures and putting them on the bulletin board and hanging it up in my room. But the binder thing sounds much more organized.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex-wa wrote: "That does sound cool! I was thinking about making like a fashion bulletin board type thing, like cutting out all of my favorite pictures and putting them on the bulletin board and hanging it up in ..."

I thihk your idea is preety cool too. I would propaly do that has like an inspiration board. That way i have a quick place to look in my room!

Alex | 1029 comments Mod
That's what I was thinking. (About the inspiration.)

MackenzieeAnne I have an "inspiration" notebook I've been working on. I can maybe post some pictures of it later.(?) :)

Alex | 1029 comments Mod
MackenzieeAnne wrote: "I have an "inspiration" notebook I've been working on. I can maybe post some pictures of it later.(?) :)"

You should! That would be cool. :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so genius!! I have a sketchbook book but it isn't enough! I need one so bad. After all i always seem to lose my swatches and articles.

Alex | 1029 comments Mod
I have two sketch books and would like to make a fashion binder. I need to; I've been thinking about it for a while. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I just made one! Such a lifesaver! If you have an extra binder make one! It's really easy, quick, and helps sooooooo much! Now i can find articles super quick!!

Alex | 1029 comments Mod
Ok. I'll have a lot of time this weekend (I'm super busy with schoolwork during the week) so I'll have to do it then. :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too. I made mine on saturday! I decorated an old binder with sharpies! I <3 it!!

Alex | 1029 comments Mod
Awesome. :)

unread topics | mark unread