Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Archives > Book Raffle - Maya Banks

Comments (showing 1-37 of 37) (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments I was so pleased to win Pamela's book raffle, that I wanted to offer up two of mine for the next raffle.
I am offering two of Maya Bank's Sweet series: Sweet Persuasion (Sweet, #2) by Maya Banks and Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3) by Maya Banks.
Pamela's rules apply: "Please reply in this thread and I will randomly draw someone's name and email the winner for info to mail it.

I do ask that you be a member of this group, over 18 yrs of age, have your address in the US and have an actual desire to read the book."
I will draw the name on Monday Nov. 29.

Good Luck!!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments Hi! Sign me up, please, and thank you!!

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 10403 comments okey dokey, I'm in :)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Yeah! I was wondering if everyone had already read these.

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments Sign me up! Thanks!

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 8 comments I'm interested.

I have all Sweet books, except Sweet Persuasion and the 5th one. I'm collecting them first before starting the series. : )

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments I'm doing that too, Yz. I actually only need Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3) by Maya Banks

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Yz, I like to do that as well so I can read a series back to back with no waiting LOL!
My daughter loved the Twilight books and kept asking me to read them with her. I was not really interested then finally gave in when the last one came out. She was very jealous that I was able to read them all over a two week period and she had to wait many months for each new release.

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments I don't own any of them so this would be a great way to start collecting them! :)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 8 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I'm doing that too, Yz. I actually only need Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3) by Maya Banks"

: ) I don't know if you get to win the 2 books or just one, but if I do, I'll send you Sweet Seduction. LOL!

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Yz, UM, If either on of you wins, you can do some trading!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments And Yz, I'd send you what you need, too.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments Cheryl wrote: "I don't own any of them so this would be a great way to start collecting them! :)"

Would you sit down and be quiet!

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Cheryl wrote: "I don't own any of them so this would be a great way to start collecting them! :)"

Would you sit down and be quiet!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 10403 comments Now, children, behave or I'll put you in separate corners! lol :)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Pamela, You keep them in line....I see a time-out coming!

message 17: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 10403 comments lol

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments See how she is? Cheryl causes trouble every where she goes. *giggle*

(You know I love you, Cheryl! *hugs* )

Carolyn F. I'd like to participate too!!!

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments Carolyn, you'd like to participate in the time-out or the raffle for the books?

Dhes- I know. :)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 8 comments *hides a giggle*

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments Yz the Whyz wrote: "*hides a giggle*"

I saw that!

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Last call for raffle entries.......Drawing on Monday =)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments And the winner is.....
CHERYL!

Congratulations! Please message me your address and I will get these in the mail to you =)

message 25: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 10403 comments Congrats, Cheryl!!!!!

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 8 comments Congratulations, Cheryl!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... | 1455 comments Yay, Cheryl!!!! Awesome win! I hope you love the books!

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments *GASP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won?????????? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to make a speech now? :)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments Melanie, I can't send you a message because we are not "friends"... shall we become friends?

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Would love to! Please send me a friend invite =)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments Ok, it's sent!

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments Cheryl,
Finally got to the post office today to mail the books. Hopefully you will have them soon.

Note to self - do not offer to do a book raffle during the Dec. post office rush. LOL!!!
Cheers!

message 33: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 10403 comments lol, glad u survived, Melanie.

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments Thanks Melanie! I'm looking forward to reading them! Sorry you had to face the mad rush! :)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments I was stuck in line without my e-reader....what a horrible thing!!! I usually take it with me everywhere for just such occassions LOL!

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 30 comments *gasp* What a horrible time to be caught without a book! LOL

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 346 comments I know! I don't mind a line if I can fit in a few chapters =)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sweet Persuasion (other topics)
Sweet Seduction (other topics)