Nook at Night discussion

Monthly Group Reads > Nominations For December 2010 Group Reads

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lisa (lbhick) | 72 comments Mod
Please be thinking about what book or books you would like to read for our December group read. You can post ideas here if you like, which would give everyone a chance to review the book descriptions. Come prepared on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd with your suggestions. Looking forward to seeing what everyone wants to read!

Betsy (goodreadscomBetsy) | 5 comments At the group meeting on Nov 23, we all decided to real "Revolution" by Jennifer Donnelly.
So far I am really enjoying the book. Betsy C.

Thanks Betsy! I had a feeling that you might select this book. I can't wait to read it. Was there a second book chosen? Also, I want to confirm the date of the next meeting. Is it Tuesday, Dec 28th?

Betsy (goodreadscomBetsy) | 5 comments Lisa: We did not pick a second book this time. There was only 3 of us and a new person. She is a teacher, and i cannot remember her name right now. Yes, the next nook at night is Dec 28th. Missed you and your imput last time. Have a Happy and safe holiday.

I missed being there. I had to pick my son up from college.

Betsy (goodreadscomBetsy) | 5 comments that is much more important.

I was at Barnes & Noble tonight to support The Salisbury School book fair. I asked our librarian what book she'd like me to donate to the library, and guess what she picked.............Revolution.

Betsy (goodreadscomBetsy) | 5 comments She obviously has good taste and knows a good book when she reads one LOL. Again it is historical fiction, do not know how much is accurate, but i think that hisstorical fiction is my favorite. Veeerrrry interesting. Bets

unread topics | mark unread