Q&A with James Patterson discussion

Juvenile/YA Fiction

Comments (showing 101-107 of 107) (107 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Peach (Peachyness18) | 1 comments Aye! Aye!

message 102: by Kari (last edited Dec 11, 2010 02:29PM) (new)

Kari Spencer (emo-punk-scene-goth) Why, thank you for agreeing!!! All in favor of wanting to see more James patterson books say AYE!

AYE!!!!!!

тнє єƖf ωнσ αтє тнє αƖρнαвєт ♠ the only thing i really hope does not happen is that max ends up with dylan. and i do not want fang to die!

Haley | 2 comments Asmaa wrote: "the only thing i really hope does not happen is that max ends up with dylan. and i do not want fang to die!"

YES. YESYESYES. IF SHE DOES..... I might just have to jump off a cliff. or maybe just threaten Mr. Patterson, here, to change it...

Melissa | 1 comments What inspired you to write Maximum Ride? When did you start writing it?

Boo  Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) How do you make your characters so interesting and loveable? Like Max from Maximum Ride- so strong, caring, interesting, fun, tough, and exciting! I easily fall in love with all your characters like no other books I have read and it's quite amazing :) I have also tried writing my own books, but I feel like they are no where NEAR as interesting as yours.

I was hearing gossip online- Is Maximum Ride or Witch and Wizard going to be a movie? If not, is there any way in persuading them to make it a movie, because it deserves to be a movie. :)

1 3 next »

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Gift (other topics)
The Gift (other topics)