beautiful creatures roleplay discussion

Roleplay 2 > Characters

Comments (showing 1-50 of 79) (79 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 487 comments Mod
Name:
Light/dark:
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or incubus):
Appearence:
Personality:
Days till 16th birthday(and claiming moon):
Other:

message 2: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 487 comments Mod
Name: Alitura "Ali" Tera Duchannes
Claimed/unclaimed: unclaimed
Light/dark:
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or lilum(technically, this is a different race.)): Natural
Appearance: Her long, curly, black hair reaches down to her waist, and normally matches her outfit. She has eyes the color of emeralds, bright, green, emeralds, and are framed by thick lashes that sweep her cheekbones, and pale ivory skin. ((sketch time! Will have one soon.))
Personality: She tends to keep to herself, and the prejudice of high school isn't really going to change that. Anything you fond out about her will be found out through "detective work".
Days till 16th birthday(and claiming moon): the date is the April 8, so there are 186 days to her birthday.
Other:

Aerodriguez Name-Lina Brown
Age-18 ((Her birthday is Nov.10))
Claimed/Unclaimed-Claimed
Light/Dark-Light
Power-Natural
Appearance-To her sholuder hair light brown,pretty green eyes.
Days till Claiming-All ready claimed

Elizabeth: (Elizabeth_White) Name: Elizabeth(Lizzy) Duchannes
Claimed/unclaimed: claimed
Light/dark: light
Power: sybil
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Very Sweet kinda girl, kinda shy

Claire Name: Roza
Claimed-Unclaimed: Claimed
Light/Dark: Dark
Power: Syren
Appearence: Long, curly blonde hair, dark caster eyes.
Personality: Flirty, unsure of herself, confident.

message 6: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

Dovewing | 60 comments Mod
Name: Sappheire
Nickname: Saffy

Physical appearance:
Body type: She is thin, as her muscles grow close to her bone. This makes her very flexible, like the contortionists at Cirque de Sole. She has a naturally small build, and is about 5’3”. Despite that, she is quite strong.
Posture: She has good posture and keeps her back straight. She tenses up when nervous, scared, or surprised, then visibly relaxes when she calms.
Head shape: Somewhat oval-shaped, with a rounded chin. She has high cheekbones.
Eyes: Like high-quality blue sapphires, her eyes are a clear, dark blue. They are bright and exited, as if always looking for an adventure, yet calm and wise, ever logical and calculating. Their shape is round with a slight hint of an almond shape.
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/diamo... eye color link
Nose: She has a normal-sized nose; the bridge is not particularly high or flat.
Mouth: Her lips are light pink and her teeth are white. She has a temporary silver filling one of her lower back teeth.
Hair: Pure white in color, her hair falls to the small of her back. It is slightly wavy, and she always wears it either down or in a tight braid. When in a braid, it can be used as a whip. Her bangs have grown out.
Skin: Her skin is smooth and porcelain white. She doesn’t tan or sunburn; the darkest she’s been is a slight peach color. When she blushes, a light shade of pink shows on her cheekbones.
Tattoos/piercings/scars: She has small circular scars on her arm from having blood drawn, little dots that only slightly show against her skin. She has no tattoos, but she often draws on herself or writes on the back of her hands.
Voice: Her voice reflects her emotions well; it is soft when she is sad or comforting someone, bright and excited when she is happy, when she is mad it sounds like a quiet shout (unless she is furious, then she gets very, very quiet). She is generally calm and her voice has a slightly melodic tone to it. When she sings she is a soprano, and she has an uncanny knack of mimicking singer’s voices.
What people notice first: Her white hair and pale skin.

Clothing:
Shirt: It is a long-sleeved t-shirt in the colder months and a t-shirt or tank-top in the warmer part of the year. It is fashioned out of a dark blue lightweight material and is decorated with silver flames on the hem and edges of the sleeves. In the light, the flames seem to dance like they were real.
Pants: She either wears sweatpants (the nice kind, not the baggy kind) made of the same dark blue material or dark jeans. Both have the same silver flames at the hem, and no other decoration.
Accessories: She had a necklace with a chain of silver and a pendant. The pendant looks like this: http://www.aciri.com/img/Necklaces/NK... . Other than that, she wears no more jewelry.

Claimed/Unclaimed: Unclaimed, but plans to go light.
Power: Natural
Other: She has been living in the same town for years, and therefore is an accepted member of the comunity. She has a British accent, the result of living with British adults.
Days till claiming moon: 215

message 7: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 355 comments Mod
Name: Arden Duchannes
Claimed/unclaimed: Claimed
Light/dark: Dark
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or incubus): Siren
Appearence: Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Personality: sassy and sarcastic
Other: She gets some of her power from her blue lollipops, and from her changing eyes. She was gifted with the ability to change her eye color. Naturally, her eyes are Dark Caster gold, but she can make them sea green, or ocean blue.

Chachi  (♪FudgeBrowne♪) | 4 comments Okay, I don't get it. What is the race thing? I don't get what each thing does...

message 9: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

what do you mean?

message 10: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

I think she means what each power does. It is rather confusing.

Chachi  (♪FudgeBrowne♪) | 4 comments Yeah, that^

Elizabeth: (Elizabeth_White) A siren controlls your mind kinda, a shifter well shifts, a sybil can read minds, and a incubsus either lives by taking dreams or feating on blood. The rest idk

message 13: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

Naturals... they're powerful. I'm not sure of the full extent of their powers. Illusionists are self-explanitory.

message 14: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

A natural can do a ton of things, they can manipulate the elements and such as well as being able to work other types of magic. A siren is like the sirens of Greek mythology. A shifter can change how they look and others, a cataclyst is a natural gone dark, an empath can borrow others powers for a short while, an illusionist changes what you perceive (not the actual thing), a Sybil can read your mind just by looking at your face, a palimpsest can see the past (it's really complicated. Unless you've read the books, I wouldn't suggest rping a palimpsest.), and an incubus is self explanatory. They're a vampire. But there are two types: one that drinks blood and one that uses thoughts and dreams to sustain themselves.

message 15: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

Except sirens here generally look pretty, not like those nasty raven things.

Chachi  (♪FudgeBrowne♪) | 4 comments Makes much more sense, now I'm gonna make a charrie. Thanks!

Chachi  (♪FudgeBrowne♪) | 4 comments Name: Elijah Cole
Claimed/unclaimed: Unclaimed?
Power: Illusionist
Appearence: description
Personality: Eli has a split personality. He has a black side and white side. Although is black side is rarely shown, once he snaps, he uncontrollable. Eli is quiet cocky. He doesn't like to be proven wrong in many occasions. Usually he's a sweet and down to earth kind of person, but always. The problem with him is that he's just so quiet when he's in a good mood...
Days till 16th birthday(and claiming moon): 178 days
Other:

Amanda | 2 comments Name:Rosalie Duchannes (can I be a duchannes too?)
Claimed/unclaimed: unclaimed
Light/dark: unchosen (unclaimed)
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or incubus):Natural
Appearence: http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-cont...

Personality: Flirty,Brave,Powerful,Sassy,Kind,
Sarcastic,Clever,and Shy.
Days till 16th birthday(and claiming moon): 152
Other: Likes cherry lollipops like Ridley, Has many accents example: Southern,Germen,Italian, and many more. She wears clip on extensions, the colors represent the way she feels. She and her cousins (the light and unclaimed ones only) are in contact and have no secrets.

Elizabeth: (Elizabeth_White) ♫♪Black Lavender♪♫ wrote: "Name: Elijah Cole
Claimed/unclaimed: Unclaimed?
Power: Illusionist
Appearence:
Personality: Eli has a split personality. He has a black side and white side. Althoug..."

you dont know what you are until your claimed!

message 20: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

you knwo your powers, but not whether you are light or dark.

Elizabeth: (Elizabeth_White) ya thats what i meant

message 22: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

yeah.

Madison (RealityorTruth) | 1 comments Name: Carley Duchanes
Claimed/Unclaimed: Unclaimed
Light/Dark:
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or incubus):Natural
Appearance:Long Brown Hair,Beautiful Green eyes,Ivory Skin.
Personality: Shy, But not afraid to givee her opinion. Quiet,Fierce, Aggressive.
Days till 16th Birthday(and claiming moon): 195 Days
Other:

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Alex Garths
Claimed/Unclaimed: HUMAN!
Light/Dark: HUMAN!
Power: hhmmm I'm getting a feeling that she's human...
Personality: Loud rambunctious, outgoing
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Other: has a crush on Elijah

message 25: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

AJ? Would you make a guy for Ali?

message 26: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Name: Sam Condor
Claimed/unclaimed: Doesn't apply
Light/dark:
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or incubus): Human
Appearence: cory monteith Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Nice, a little unsure of himself
Other: He writes songs and doesn't like trampy girls

message 27: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

<3333333 LUV HIM!

message 28: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

haha so do I! :) finn is my love

message 29: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (last edited Jan 29, 2011 08:10PM) (new)

Name: Arther 'Art' Hendricks
Claimed/unclaimed: NA
Light/dark: NA
Power(natural, siren, cataclyst, evo, empath, shifter, illusionist, sybil, palimpest, or incubus): NA
Appearence: Photobucket
Personality: Art is kind and sweet, and willing to see the best in everyone. He's ambitious, driven, and almost foolishly brave.
Other:

message 30: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

haha omg it's Seth!

message 31: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Yup.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Natalie
Claimed/unclaimed:Unclaimed
Light/dark:Light
Appearence:Dark brown hair,hazel eyes,and tan skin
Personality:Short tempered,loves to laugh and play outside
Days till 16th birthday(and claiming moon):27
Other:

Desiree *Primrose* | 7 comments This group looks so fun but none of you have been active in months. I don't want to be the only one :(

message 34: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

I'm still here. It's just everyone else who stopped posting.

message 35: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

I'm here too.

message 36: by Desiree *Primrose* (last edited Apr 17, 2011 02:22PM) (new)

Desiree *Primrose* | 7 comments might as well make one

Name: Nicole (Nikki) Andrews
Claimed/Unclaimed: Unclaimed
Light/Dark: unclaimed but plans to go dark
Power: Sybil
Appearance: http://socialvixen.com/wp-content/upl...
Personality: She is the perfect child. Perfect grades, perfect manners, perfect looks, always kind and helpful, everyone loves her. And she hates it. She is seen as little miss goody two shoes, and it kills her to do bad things but she wants to be known as a sassy, sarcastic, evil person. That's way she wants to go dark.
Days till 16th birthday(and claiming moon): 45
Other: (might add later)

message 37: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

ooohhh...I can see a Ridley type character in the making...

message 38: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Haha yeah except that Ridley is not a goody two shoes in any stretch of imagination

message 39: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Definitely not. But sassy and snarky and deep down good, she is.

Desiree *Primrose* | 7 comments Yep she pretty much wants to be Ridley but acts like Lena

message 41: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Haha wow i can see some conflict between her and my Siren, Arden

Desiree *Primrose* | 7 comments wonder how thats going to turn out

message 43: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

OOOOOOHHHH.....conflict between any character is exciting.

Desiree *Primrose* | 7 comments BTW
i can really picture Taylor Swift being evil. People think I'm crazy but she looks evil

message 45: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

haha lol yeah :) i used her cause she looks like a Siren

message 46: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Desiree (Primrose) wrote: "BTW
i can really picture Taylor Swift being evil. People think I'm crazy but she looks evil"

I think she looks innocent, but to each his own.

message 47: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Another reason: looks can be decieving

message 48: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Ikr? Justin Bieber looks like a sixteen year old boy, but is really a six year old girl.

message 49: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

AGREED. He creeeeps me out

Desiree *Primrose* | 7 comments Everley Carstairs, the forgotten Shadowhunter wrote: "Ikr? Justin Bieber looks like a sixteen year old boy, but is really a six year old girl."

THE TRUTH!! the truth comes out.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread