Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Archives > Surprise!

Comments (showing 1-43 of 43) (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments I've never done a giveaway before but I decided to try it. I will give the book Bodacious by Sharon Ervin to a member here. Please reply in this thread and I will randomly draw someone's name and email the winner for info to mail it.

I do ask that you be a member of this group, over 18 yrs of age, have your address in the US and have an actual desire to read the book. I will draw the name on Friday around noon central US time.

message 2: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments Hi Pamela,
Please enter my name in the drawing. I am always ready to try a new author=)
If this goes over well, I may have a book or two for another drawing.
Cheers!

message 3: by Fran (new)

Fran | 88 comments Please enter me in the drawing Pamela- thanks!

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments I sure will :)

message 5: by UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick, Naughty Co-Mod (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick | 1542 comments Thank you, Pamela! What a great idea!!

Please enter me in the drawing as well.

message 6: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments I will be drawing tomorrow. Provided nothing unforseen happens :)

message 7: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments Okay, sorry I'm late... But the winner is... (drum roll)

Melanie!

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick, Naughty Co-Mod (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick | 1542 comments Congratulations, Melanie!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Fran (new)

Fran | 88 comments Congratulations Melanie- enjoy!!!

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments Yes, congrats Melanie! This was an easy one. Just three names in the hat. But I'm sure I'll do another :)

message 11: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments Melanie I did a friend request so I could mail you for your addy. Or if you want to just mail me with the info I set my profile to accept mail.

message 12: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments Pamela,
thank you so very much! I am so exicted about the book =)
sorry I have been traveling today and am just now checking gr.
Will accept the request and e-mail you shortly.
Thanks again!!

message 13: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments ur welcome :)

message 14: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments book is mailed, Melanie. I hope u enjoy it.

message 15: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments Melanie, Did you get the book okay? Just checking :)

message 16: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments Pamela,
It did arrive. Thank you so much! I am looking forward to reading it very soon =)

message 17: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments Great!

message 18: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments Going to look thru my books and find one for the next "raffle" =))

message 19: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments I just posted a new give-away. Hope you will all check it out. I put in under General->Book Raffle. I have two of Maya Banks Sweet series that I bought new. I now have e-versions, so my dtb books are up for grabs. Good Luck.

message 20: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (last edited Jul 15, 2011 12:28PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments I'm going to revise Pamela's idea here. I, too, have never done a give-away before but I decided to try it.

I will give the book Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning to a HEA member (the series was not my cuppa tea at all). This is not a used book - it is brand spanking new, never been opened. Please reply in this thread and I will randomly draw someone's post number as the winner. Whoever they may be will have to Personal Message/e-mail me with their home address.

I'll repeat what Pam posted: I do ask that you be a member of this group, over 18 yrs of age, have your address in the US and have an actual desire to read the book. I will draw the name on Friday, a week from today, July 22, 2011, around noon Pacific US time.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

That is so nice Lisa. I read that series and I liked it but I read them because of her Highlander series I DID LOVE them!

message 22: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments Yes, lots of people love the series. I want it to go to a good home. :)

message 23: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments Thank you for the offer, but I've yet to work up any enthusiasm for the Fever series; but I do love those highlanders!!

message 24: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments I read #1 and it was just ok for me. I loved her highlanders but the fever series just isn't romance to me.

message 25: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments Just, if this keeps up, there may be just one lucky winner.

message 26: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments I guess I could scrounge around for another book, but I don’t think it would be new.

message 27: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments might have to give it a few days. I think I gave mine a week.

message 28: by Fran (new)

Fran | 88 comments Lisa Kay, I loved the whole series. It is more UF than romance, but the last book in the series does satisfy all of us romance junkies. Maybe give it a few days, some very lucky person will win it (and run out and grab the rest of the series like I did!)

message 29: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (Melanie-N) | 389 comments I think I gave mine at least a week, too. More people may check online over the weekend =)

message 30: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments Okay, ladies, thanks! I'll be patient. **drums fingers on desktop in contradictory body language to words typed**

message 31: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (last edited Jul 18, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments This book is still available! Any takers?
Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning

message 32: by Ntzee (last edited Jul 18, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Ntzee (monchii06) | 8 comments I'd love to read Blood Fever. I've been wanting to buy the series.

message 33: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments I'll put you in, Ntzee. Be advised, it is #2 in the series.

message 34: by Ntzee (new)

Ntzee (monchii06) | 8 comments Thank you Lisa!

message 35: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (last edited Jul 22, 2011 05:56AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments Ntzee wrote: "Thank you Lisa!"

Congrats, Ntzee! You won! PM me your snail-mail address and I'll mail you the book.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

You are so sweet Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments Ha! Faithmarie, I have you fooled. ;)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh NO I know better.... LOL

message 39: by Ntzee (new)

Ntzee (monchii06) | 8 comments Thank you so much! You're so awesome for doing this giveaway! Now I gotta go buy the first book to the series.. =) Thanks again!

message 40: by Ntzee (new)

Ntzee (monchii06) | 8 comments Just got back from borders, bought DarkFever and FaeFever 30% off each! =)

message 41: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 17710 comments Goodness, look at the time! I was going to get your book in the mail today, Ntzee, but I've been spending all my time on GRs.

message 42: by UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick, Naughty Co-Mod (last edited Jul 23, 2011 10:07AM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick | 1542 comments I have a giveaway thread posted here - http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

I assumed since this "Surprise" thread had been archived that it wasn't being used, sorry!

message 43: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 11572 comments I probably should have archived it but I didn't think to. Anyway, I'm not picky so its fine.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bodacious (other topics)
Bloodfever (other topics)
Bloodfever (other topics)