I can't wait to read this.... discussion

Book u are most looking forward to comming out.

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rayle504) | 18 comments So I'll go first... The one book I am most looking forward to is "Awakened" by PC Cast. Last I checked it's due out in January. Anyone else into the House of Night series?

message 2: by Debra Jo (new)

Debra Jo Burnette (Parteepink) | 15 comments Mod
Well poo, I guess I'll have to read Tempted, was that that the 7th one. Idk I was soooo into the series but I just got to the point where I really, really just don't care about these people anymore hahaha.

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rayle504) | 18 comments i will admit that the 6th one got a lil tedious but honey.....that 7th one made up for it big time.

message 4: by Debra Jo (new)

Well I have a lot of books to read so I am sure I will pick it up again.

Stephanie (Purdueliz) Baassler I'm looking forward to it Rachael. I mean, they aren't stellar literary work, but they're fun. And I live just north of Tulsa, so I know all of the locations that are mentioned and can picture all of them as I read.

message 6: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rayle504) | 18 comments Purdueliz wrote: "I'm looking forward to it Rachael. I mean, they aren't stellar literary work, but they're fun. And I live just north of Tulsa, so I know all of the locations that are mentioned and can picture al..."

definately fun to read...pretty addictive too. that is definately a plus - living north of tusa. :)

message 7: by Debra Jo (new)

How was Awakened?? I picked it up in the store just to look on the last page to see UGH it is not the LAST book. I mean come on!!! How many books will there be??? I still have to read Tempted!!

message 8: by Debra Jo (new)

City of Fallen Angels..... April 5th
Where She Went.... April 5th
Wither.... March 22nd

YAY!!!

message 9: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rayle504) | 18 comments Debra wrote: "How was Awakened?? I picked it up in the store just to look on the last page to see UGH it is not the LAST book. I mean come on!!! How many books will there be??? I still have to read Tempted!!"

awakened was good but i thought tempted was way better. anyway - dont buy it. u can have mine when ur ready if u want.

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rayle504) | 18 comments as for new reads....
i cant wait for the next hush hush to come out.

message 11: by Debra Jo (new)

ME TOO!!!! and the next in the Fallen series!! I need to get my ass in gear and read dang it!!

unread topics | mark unread