Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Book Chat > Nook Survival Guide

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (Heather012) Nook Survival Guide

Has anyone purchased this book? Is it worth it? I'm thinking it might be a good 'lend me' book to borrow from someone since there are mixed reviews on it. Thoughts???

Thanks,
~Heather

Nook Survival Guide
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Nook...

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (lboyd5900attnet) | 345 comments I would like to know that as well, I have it on my wishlist right now.

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean (elchocobo) I still don't know why they're charging people for that. That's completely ridiculous.

message 4: by Michelle (last edited Dec 07, 2010 01:05PM) (new)

Michelle (beantime) It appears to be a self-published book written by someone who isn't working for or with B&N. If I'm right, that's probably why it isn't free. I think it's a complete waste of money, even at only $2.99. Any questions you have about the nook (or any of the other devices this person has written "survival guides" for) can be answered through Google, or by finding people in a group like this one who are willing to help you free of charge.

Or, you can print out that little outline of the book on the product page and take it to a B&N store. Ask the "nook expert" working there to show you how to do all of those things and he/she will do it for free.

Borrowing it isn't a bad idea either, since you wouldn't be paying any money for it, but honestly you'd get better results asking someone who can show you in person anyway.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nook Survival Guide - Step-by-Step User Guide for the Nook eReader: Using Hidden Features, Downloading FREE eBooks, Sending eMail, and Surfing Web (other topics)