Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > C.S. Harris

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Sep 28, 2010 10:55PM) (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (MsShell) | 1520 comments Mod
A new author for me, this series looks awesome.. What Angels Fear A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #1) by C.S. Harris When Gods Die A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #2) by C.S. Harris Why Mermaids Sing (Sebastian St. Cyr, #3) by C.S. Harris Where Serpents Sleep A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #4) by C.S. Harris What Remains of Heaven (Sebastian St. Cyr, #5) by C.S. Harris Where Shadows Dance A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6) by C.S. Harris

message 2: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

And I was right.. It is awesome.. and totally corrupted by one Sebastian St Cyr.. I am going to order the rest of the series ASAP.. What a great read.. You guys should really check these out.. The first one is fantastic.

message 3: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I just discovered she writes historical romance and contemp suspense as well.. I adore her writing style. C.S. Harris

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (ThePirateWench) | 35 comments Shell..is there any romance in this series? copre these books to another author for me?

message 5: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Yes Sandi, There is romance, it's not huge, but definatly at its core.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (ThePirateWench) | 35 comments So..maybe like Deanna Raybourne? these look really good...mystery/suspence..love the time period.

message 7: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Ya. think they are simliar to Deanna Raybourne.. But from a guy's POV.. I loved Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia, #1) by Deanna Raybourn.. I haven't read the rest though.. Have you?

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (ThePirateWench) | 35 comments No..I started the first one..then when I knew it was turning into a series..decided to wait..but how do you know when it will wrap up right? Have you tried this one by her The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Where Shadows Dance (other topics)
What Remains of Heaven (other topics)
Where Serpents Sleep (other topics)
Why Mermaids Sing (other topics)
When Gods Die (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

C.S. Harris (other topics)