Calling all Demigods! discussion

Campus Roleplay > Camp Grounds

Comments (showing 1-50 of 2,240) (2240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

message 1: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Whimsicality (onawhim) | 17464 comments Mod
Usually under bright blue skies with sunny, warm weather, the lush greens of the camp grounds are sprawling and endless, a perfect place for your characters to stroll around. Roleplay here.

message 2: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((I. Am. So. Sorry.))

"Hey, Sappy," Serapis said with a smile. "This is Gwyn, she's our newest member."
The tall girl with her windblown, gloriously tangled waves widened her eyes at Gwynivere, her mouth curving in a surprised smile. "Oh, gosh! You're even prettier than Anaise told me. Welcome to Camp Half Blood!"
And then she fondly wrapped her thin arms around Gwynivere, enveloping her in a warm hug.

message 3: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Yeah, hi! Otherwise known as that rascal's twin," Sappho said, draping an affectionate arm over Gwyn and nodding at Serapis, who chuckled, swiping a hand over his own dark locks.

message 4: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Sappho shook her head, smiling teasingly. "Fallen under his spell already, haven't you?" she asked, giggling. "Well come on, let's head back to the cabin, Gwyn, I'm sure you've got some marvelous songs to show me."

message 5: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Gwyn?" Sappho asked, her smile disappearing to be replaced with an expression of utmost distress and concern. "What's wrong?"

message 6: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"We're right next to the Mess Hall," Sappho said with a smile. She ran back into the pavilion and returned a moment later with a cup filled with orange juice. "Here."

message 7: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (last edited Sep 26, 2010 07:22PM) (new)

((Beach RP?))

"Mmm, I remember when Dad forced us to down all those multivitamins," Sappho said with a wise nod; Serapis nodded too, with a wince. "Nice to see you're keeping your dad's promise," Sappho continued with an approving smile.

message 8: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Sappho nodded, not going more in the topic. She didn't really know if she wanted to know, though Serapis looked curious. She twitched her head to the side and he desisted; they'd been interpreting each others' signals all their lives.
"Well, let's get going, then," Sappho said with a smile, and the twins linked their arms through with Gwynivere's.

message 9: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4149 comments Freesia sat on the ground, miserable. Lucas had treated her like afreak, so she did what she did best: nurturing plants. Today she was planting brazilwood.

message 10: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Sappho pulled Gwynivere out into the grounds with a smile; it was breezy, with a chilly wind, but the sun was out and birds were singing.
"Sometimes I forget how pretty it all is," she said with an adoring glance around her.

message 11: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Really?" Sappho studied the happily smiling girl. "Wherabouts in Canada?"

message 12: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Jasper..." Sappho mused. "In Alberta, right?"

message 13: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Sappho frowned, squeezing her newest friend's hand. "Why ever not?"

message 14: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"My brother doesn't decide on what I want, Gwyn. I do. I don't need his approval. And as for the monsters..." Sappho shrugged. "Two children of the Muses don't have much of a scent."

message 15: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Hm. Maybe you could come stay with me?" Sappho decided not to argue; she had no idea what a mean parent was like, having doted on both of hers.

message 16: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Carmel, in California," Sappho said with a dreamy smile. "My dad's a novelist. I love him." She said it with such blatant adoration and such a doting look on her face that Sappho looked like a child, a mere child still playing dress-up not in her mother's clothes but her aunt's, giggling as she spattered ink all over a paper and watched the splotches greedily soak up the ivory whiteness.

message 17: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Sappho looked at Gwynivere then; a long, sure, calculating look. She looked at her with complete understanding, like she knew exactly what her cousin was talking about. And she did. "That's terrible."
It was a fact, a statement. No warbling sympathy; just amber eyes gazing frankly at Gwynivere with frank pity.

message 18: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I know it's not my fault," Sappho said with a sad smile. "But from now on you're welcome to stay with us."

message 19: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I'm glad to help," Sappho said with her warm smile, wrapping her own long limbs around Gwyn's slender waist. She pulled away after dropping a kiss on the girl's dark head, leaving her arm slung around her waist.

message 20: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((Idk xD))

"What exists?" Sappho said with a confused glance at Gwyn, smiling a little at the weight on her arm. She'd never had a sister.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas leaned against the trunk of a tree, eyes half-closed as the warm sun beat down on him. He whistled lazily, starting to fall asleep.

message 22: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Holding her bow, Myra skipped down from the steps of her cabin, in a good mood now that she'd had her nap. Almost immediately she caught sight of a familiar tall figure leaning on a maple tree and ran to it, smiling.
She kissed Lucas with her soft mouth and said: "Please don't tell me I have to carry you to your cabin."

message 23: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I feel I belong here," Sappho said, stretching her arms out with a calm smile. "I belong here. I think this is the destination to my path of belonging, because... it clicks."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas' brows furrowed before he opened his eyes, then realized what she was talking about with a somewhat sheepish smile. "Well, I have been practicing all day," he said with a dramatic sigh, lolling his head to the side.

message 25: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((I don't get it. I'm stupid. Practising what?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Training, spear-fighting, sword-fighting, the reason they're there...xD))

message 27: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((... DERP!))

"Poor boy," Myra drawled out, patting Lucas on the shoulder. "I was actually headed out to the Forest to find some monsters to kill. I guess I'll leave you alone... napping... on a tree." She grinned, stepping back and twanging the string of her bow so it throbbed with a low, musical note.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wasn't napping," Lucas said with a scoff. "I sleep in my cabin, because that's where I'm supposed to sleep." He arched his brows at Myra, grimacing slightly at the bow's sound, it was unpleasant to him.

message 29: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I'm sorry I fell asleep in your cabin," Myra said with a roll of her eyes, skipping forward to twirl on the tips of her toes. "I gave some energy to Inger and though she didn't really seem to feel the effects, it exhausted me." She shrugged, raking fingers through her bronze locks.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're lucky I took you away," Lucas pointed out, lips quirking up into a skeptical smirk. "Do you even know who's bed you were sleeping on?" His eyes widened in the slightest, a rare trace of intimidation in their dark depths.

message 31: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Music gazebo," Sappho said shortly. She'd spotted a dark head inside it and steered Gwyn in the opposite direction.

message 32: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Vanster wrote: ""You're lucky I took you away," Lucas pointed out, lips quirking up into a skeptical smirk. "Do you even know who's bed you were sleeping on?" His eyes widened in the slightest, a rare trace of int..."

"Not really," Myra said, plucking a bow from her quiver and stroking the soft bright blue feather. "But I have a feeling you'll tell me anyway." She glanced up at him through her lashes; he didn't seem to be in the best mood.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who've I been talking about all the time?" Lucas hinted, having the strong urge to look back over his shoulder. Idiot, Jess isn't there. "Half-sister? Insanely strong? Probably has 'murder' tattooed on her arm?"

message 34: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

"It's a nice place when there's an event," Sappho said with a shrug. "Quite dreary when it's empty, though. Would you like to see the stables, Gwyn? You've never ridden on a pegasus, right?"

message 35: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4149 comments FReesia approached Lucas and MYra, but as soon as she saw Lucas, she ran towards her planted brazilwood tree, ashamed.

message 36: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Vanster wrote: ""Who've I been talking about all the time?" Lucas hinted, having the strong urge to look back over his shoulder. Idiot, Jess isn't there. "Half-sister? Insanely strong? Probably has 'murder' tattoo..."

"Sounds scary," Myra said in a bored tone, nimble fingers flitting at the grass to make a braid with the long stems. "Do you want a daisy chain?"

message 37: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4149 comments Freesia started to cry, ashamed of herself, and hit herself wit her mirror, which was always in her pocket.

message 38: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((Oh, Acadia...))

"I'm serious," Sappho said with a surprised glance at Gwyn. "I'll show you."

message 39: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Josephine wrote: "Freesia started to cry, ashamed of herself, and hit herself wit her mirror, which was always in her pocket."

((How close is she to Lucas and Myra? o.O))

message 40: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4149 comments ((to myra, good friend, to lucas, crush))

message 41: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((That's not what I meant, I meant physically. o.O Since when are they good friends, lol? They can be if you'd like...))

message 42: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4149 comments ((well, not good friend, actually jealousy with myra and just a really good crush with lucas))

message 43: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((K. How close is she to them PHYSICALLY?))

message 44: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4149 comments ((myra not at all, just sawe her once, but has talked with lucas a bit...))

message 45: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

((... dude. How far away is she from the duo?! Lmfao, Acadia. RP at Gazebo?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"A daisy chain?" The son of Ares and the words 'daisy chain' did not go together at all, Lucas decided, right then.

message 47: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Fingers bending among the fresh-smelling daisies, Myra smiled up at Lucas warmly. "Yeah." She leapt up and placed the ring on Lucas' dark, curly head. "A daisy chain." She smiled and tucked a stray daisy behind her ear.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas exhaled quietly, getting annoyed. He plucked the daisy chain off of his head, but debated against crushing it in his hands. Instead, he set it atop Myra's head. "Not really my style."

message 49: by Whimsicality, Goddess of Bacon (new)

Myra shrugged again and was about to look away when she caught sight of the exasperation in Lucas' eyes. She brought a hesitant hand up to the circle of flowers on her head and her mouth curved in a frown. "Is... er, is something wrong?"
She looked to the side, quickly-- what was she doing wrong? Had he tired of her already? The familiar paranoia bubbled up in Myra but she stayed calm, surveying the fast-paced clouds in the distance with a grave expression.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, not particularly," Lucas said with a shrug. Maybe it was his grogginess getting the best of him, or he was in a less-than nice Lucas mood.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

unread topics | mark unread