Q&A with Cinda Williams Chima discussion

Welcome

Comments (showing 51-100 of 119) (119 new)    post a comment »

Jose Luis | 12 comments See no argument

Lyza (lyzak) | 7 comments Hi, I'm Lyza and I love this seiries!

Cinda (Weirweaver) | 147 comments Mod
Thanks, Lyza!

message 54: by Michelle (last edited Oct 03, 2012 08:46PM) (new)

Michelle | 1 comments Hi Ms. Chima. My name is Michelle and I just wanted to say what a huge fan I am of your Seven Realms series. I'm twenty-two and have read my fair share of teen novels (while I love many genres I don't think I'll ever stop shopping in the young adult section) but very few are in your league. Your characters always jump off the page and your plot never fails to be engaging. Thank you so much for sharing your talent :)

Michelle, I appreciate the kind words about my books. Writers and readers are partners in story, and I'm proud to have a partner in you.

message 56: by Subservient (last edited Oct 06, 2012 08:17AM) (new)

Subservient Servant (Least) | 556 comments Jose wrote: "Yea.but she sounds a Rebecca"

No argument because that sentence didn't mean anything. 'She' is a pronoun which refers to a female, usually a human. 'Sounds' is a verb which means 'to make noise.' 'A' is a word which goes in before another word but is usually not technically needed for understanding. A/an indicates that it is part of a class or group, e.g "A man" or "an entomologist."
So what you said was:
She makes the noise in the category of Rebecca.
This sentence has no meaning.
This will be used as evidence later when I wage my never-ending campaign against you to stop you from being stupid.

message 58: by Subservient (last edited Oct 04, 2012 02:02PM) (new)

Subservient Servant (Least) | 556 comments Jose wrote: "See no argument"

See, no argument.

Lyza (lyzak) | 7 comments Lyza wrote: "Hi, I'm Lyza and I love this seiries!"

Your welcome :)

message 60: by Subservient (last edited Oct 09, 2012 06:09PM) (new)

Subservient Servant (Least) | 556 comments Jose, you have invited the wrath of Maniac when you insulted me. Know that I will always have an argument, and whenever I don't argue with you, It will only be because the post will be too stupid for anyone to respond to.

message 62: by Agustin (last edited Nov 19, 2012 02:29AM) (new)

Agustin (Ajose) | 7 comments Hey! Came to say hi, and ask also I just bought the Exile Queen but i havnt read the demon king its necesary to read first the demon king? Or can i read first the exile queen and after the demon king, its becouse in the store where i buy books they have runned out of it, and im anxious to start reading the exile queen

Agustin, I suggest you read The Demon King first if you can. Or start reading The Exiled Queen and see how it goes.

Nicole (Nascole) | 27 comments Haha it will probably be very confusing to start on #2! It's still awesome even if you don't start from the very beginning.

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 619 comments No kidding. Yeah, I would definitly read The Demon King first.

Agustin (Ajose) | 7 comments Thanks for the answer!! Ill go for the demon king first

Agustin (Ajose) | 7 comments Thank you so much for having the time to answer ms. Chima, its a great honor and i wish you feed from our appreciation to your work, I'm eager to read your books, I've read so many good comments about them i just cant wait!, about me I'm a new book lover i just started this love about a year ago and now its like a drug cant wait to get to my books, i live in Panama a country in latin america, i speak spanish, i work as photojournalist for a local newspaper, i like mystery books and fantasy books also books about psychology, i love learning from everyone, and ill be happy to be around interact with all the people here! Greetings!

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments And Greetings to YOU Agustin! :)

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments OK. i just HAD to join this group when i realized that Cinda Williams Freaking Chima ACTUALLY REPLIES to some of this posts. i was like, whooo-hoooo! a chance for personal address, no more shall i endlessly stalk blog posts in hope for a connection :p
I just finished the Crimson Crown today (the tears i have shed!).
And you know that feeling that you get at the end of a good series, that heavy, heart-wrenching, OMG YOU FOOL, why did you have to finish the books feeling?
yeah... i got that today which just translates to: The Seven Realms Series is Awesome. Cinda Williams Chima is awesome.

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 619 comments Hi new person! Nothing is really going on in this group because we have pretty much picked The Crimson Crown clean, but maybe if you start a discussion everybody will start joining in again.

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments Hi CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION! It's 5a.m. where i live (couldn't sleep before i finished it)So. Dead Brain Cells alert.
But didn't this book just make you love Crow all the more???

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments yes! After reading CC i was like "ALGER!!!! I LOVE YOU...not as much as your many-greats grandson but..... I LOVE YOU!" :)

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 619 comments I felt SO FREAKING SORRY for him. Still do. Ugh, at least he finally found out the truth and got to see his Hana again.

Nicole (Nascole) | 27 comments Happy holidays y'all!

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments Merry Christmas!

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments Sam (CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION) wrote: "I felt SO FREAKING SORRY for him. Still do. Ugh, at least he finally found out the truth and got to see his Hana again."

Allison wrote: "yes! After reading CC i was like "ALGER!!!! I LOVE YOU...not as much as your many-greats grandson but..... I LOVE YOU!" :)"

Hahahahaa true!! Crow's my favourite supporting character
I wanted to tear my hair out!! Y U STUCK IN AEIIDON!!!

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments Oh yes! And merry Christmas to you as well :p

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 619 comments Jesai wrote: "Sam (CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION) wrote: "I felt SO FREAKING SORRY for him. Still do. Ugh, at least he finally found out the truth and got to see his Hana again."

Allison wrote: "yes! After reading CC i ..."

I shall make a y u no meme just for you.

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments Sam (CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION) wrote: "Jesai wrote: "Sam (CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION) wrote: "I felt SO FREAKING SORRY for him. Still do. Ugh, at least he finally found out the truth and got to see his Hana again."

Allison wrote: "yes! After..."

I'm excited to see it..... :)

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments Sam (CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION) wrote: "http://memegenerator.net/instance/326..."

Haha very nice!! :)

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 619 comments I have a talent.
Not really. Meme making is not much of a talent.
Anyways.

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments You actually made it!! Me thinks a tear i almost shed. These are the times i wish goodreads had a like button :p
Also: http://ru.memegenerator.net/instance/...
It's almost inspirational

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments ..... I like Jesai's better... sorry Sam ;)

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments Awww, allison! you make me blush ;)
I like how the three of us are the only ones keeping this very dead thread going
And how we got into a meme competition i will never understand
http://memegenerator.net/instance/333...

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 619 comments Okay, that one's hilarious.

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments Why thank you, my worthy competition ;)

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments Jesai wrote: "http://memegenerator.net/instance/333..."

yup, so far that one is one of my favs.... ;)

Jessy (OCD Anonymous) Smith | 17 comments Allison: Y U NO JOIN IN OUR MEME FANATICISM?
#feeling too lazy to make the actual meme

Allison (Zomltrow) | 507 comments #alsolazy

unread topics | mark unread