Who's Your Author? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - '09 - '10 > October Author of the Month Nominations

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Time for nominations for the Author of the Month for October!

For those of you who are new, here's how it works. Anyone can nominate any author that they would like us to spotlight next month. Please only one nomination per person. Also, here's a link to the authors that we've spotlighted in the past. Please choose someone that isn't on that list.

Author of the Month History

Remember, this is only a nominations thread. If someone else has already nominated the author that you want, there is no need to nominate it again.

Voting on the nominations will begin in about a week.

If you have any questions or comments, please let Jess or I know!

Thanks!

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 2900 comments I'll go with Jeri Smith-Ready, who writes a couple of series that are good and even a YA that was good.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (Nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I would like to nominate Lauren Dane

message 4: by Angelika (last edited Sep 13, 2010 02:46PM) (new)

Angelika | 40 comments I am going to try for Lilith Saintcrow again. Maybe this time...?

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Bookaddict27) | 12 comments I am going to nominate C.L. Wilson.

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Angelika wrote: "I am going to try for Lilith Saintcrow again. Maybe this time...?"

I can't believe she hasn't won yet!!

I'm not going to nominate anyone because I want Saintcrow to win :)

message 7: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3569 comments I am going to nominate Simon Green.

message 8: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3569 comments Jess wrote: "Angelika wrote: "I am going to try for Lilith Saintcrow again. Maybe this time...?"

I'm not going to nominate anyone because I want Saintcro..."

Did she have a book of the month? I thought this group was why I read working with the devil.

message 9: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I don't think that we've ever had her for a BOM, but I could be wrong about that.

I am not sure which author I want to spotlight next month. I'll probably refrain from nominating anyone and just vote for one of the other authors!

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Dawn wrote: "Jess wrote: "Angelika wrote: "I am going to try for Lilith Saintcrow again. Maybe this time...?"

I'm not going to nominate anyone because I ..."

I think we had her as a mini read way in the beginning when this group first started.

message 11: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I'm closing this thread for nominations. The poll will be posted shortly!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jeri Smith-Ready (other topics)
Lauren Dane (other topics)
Lilith Saintcrow (other topics)
More...