The Infernal Devices discussion

The Infernal Devices Movie/Dream Cast

Comments (showing 1-50 of 687) (687 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by ♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (last edited Sep 04, 2010 03:00PM) (new)

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments I just read this on http://theinfernaldevices.com/inferna... and I am so excited!!!!
"The Infernal Devices, like the Mortal Instruments, have been optioned for film by Unique Features."
What do you think?????

message 2: by Ziania (new)

Ziania (gziania) | 3 comments o my gosh. i hope they decide to make it!

message 3: by Carina (new)

Carina | 25 comments im always so afraid that they will end up ruining the movies. i would love for the MI and ID series to be made into movies but the chances of them screwing up the story line and leaving things out are very likely.

message 4: by Ziania (new)

Ziania (gziania) | 3 comments Carina wrote: "im always so afraid that they will end up ruining the movies. i would love for the MI and ID series to be made into movies but the chances of them screwing up the story line and leaving things out ..."

....oh i didn't think of that...ure right

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments yeah, i agree. i'm also afraid that it will become TOO popular like twilight. then everyone will just want to talk about how horrible the series are.

message 6: by Carina (new)

Carina | 25 comments I would HATE it if that happened. id be afraid that i would stop liking the books :(

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments Yeah. That's exactly what happened to me with twilight. I read the books, i liked 'em, and when the movie came out, it became too popular, i hated them. Well, me hating twilight was partly Cassandra Clare's fault b'cuz I just love her writing!!! (Sorry, Stephenie)

message 8: by Carina (new)

Carina | 25 comments lol! yea she's a pretty awesome writer

message 9: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 350 comments Mod
Well i Love Alex Pettyfer for Jace but he would also Make an awsome Will

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He looks gorgeous with the black hair
Has blue Eyes(even if cant see the color in this pic)
Has a British accent

message 10: by Carina (new)

Carina | 25 comments omg why does he have to be so hot...he's gorgeous :D

message 11: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 350 comments Mod
i know im completely in love with him

He's the same guy i love as Jace and know i picture him as Will im completely in love with the boy!!!!!

message 12: by Carina (new)

Carina | 25 comments if he's not in the movies i'll be so disappointed :(

message 13: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

Me too but he will always be MY Jace and Will

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments I think I can picture him MORE as Will than Jace, i dunno why. But, yeah. He'd be great for either parts.

message 15: by Jen (new)

Jen | 41 comments Andrea wrote: "I think I can picture him MORE as Will than Jace, i dunno why. But, yeah. He'd be great for either parts."

Personally I like him as Jace but I'm with you on the fact he could be both

message 16: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

Yes Yes I loved him for Jace first but i like him as Will as well

message 17: by Jazmyn (last edited Sep 10, 2010 02:59PM) (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments Charlotte- Kate Beckinsale kate beckinsale Pictures, Images and Photos

Jem- Danny Saucedo danny saucedo Pictures, Images and Photos

Will- Alex Pettyfer

Alex Pettyfer Pictures, Images and Photos

OR

Gaspard Ulliel Gabriel Pictures, Images and Photos

Tessa- Ashley Rickards Ashley Rickards Pictures, Images and Photos

Jessamine- Ashley Benson as Lissa Dragomir Pictures, Images and Photos

message 18: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i actually love the people youve piced which dosent happen alot cause im very particular

message 19: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments haha, thanks :)

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments me too! especially tessa and charlotte!

message 21: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments :)

message 22: by Guneet (new)

Guneet (gsaini) | 16 comments I like all of Jazmyn's choices except for Jem, he looks too scary haha :)

message 23: by Jazmyn (last edited Dec 12, 2010 11:33AM) (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments lol, thanks. I liked him becuase of his sharp cheekbones and hair... he does look pretty scary.

message 24: by Guneet (new)

Guneet (gsaini) | 16 comments

How about him for Jem?
I know he's supposed to have really light hair but this guy is so sweet looking and I just couldn't resist. :P His name is Gregg Sulkin and yeah, he's been in some Disney shows and movies but whatever :/ Plus, he's BRITISH ;)

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments They already chose which actress should play Clary!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 37 comments I know and the person they picked for her looks pretty good! I wonder who Jace will be. . .

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments ALEX PETTYFER!! I've loved him since Stormbreaker. He has three new movies coming out IN THEATRES next year!!!!!!

message 28: by Guneet (new)

Guneet (gsaini) | 16 comments I didn't like the pick for Clary :/
She doesn't seem like the Clary I pictured in my head. :(
And yeah, I agree with Alex Pettyfer... he is PERFECT for the role of Jace!

message 29: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 37 comments No offense or anything but i really DO NOT like Alex Pettyfer for some reason, although i have to admit he looks pretty damn sexy with black hair, and btw it totaly killed me to say that!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT ?! There's going to be a movie about The Infernal Devices as well ?! Oh. My. God !!!

And ... why don't you like Alex Pettyfer ? I think he's perfect for Jace ... although when I saw Alex Rider I have to admit, that I was pretty dissapointed by his acting skills ... but he was young, I can forgive him ^^

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments LOL Alex Rider was okay. I've never read the books. And I don't think I will. ANd...
WHAT?! Why don't you like Alex Pettyfer?! He's freakin' SMEXY!!!

message 32: by Guneet (new)

Guneet (gsaini) | 16 comments I couldn't picture a better Jace than him. Plus his accent is so hot ;)

message 34: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 37 comments I dont know why, but really, he looks freaking hot with black hair, but still. . . I Dont Like Him.

message 35: by ♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (last edited Dec 15, 2010 08:31PM) (new)

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments But, WHY??? no, just kidding. You don't know WHY...

message 36: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (last edited Dec 26, 2010 02:40PM) (new)

i knoww im in love with Alex really its kinda scary how much i love him beacuse hes my perfect Jace hes perfect
abd i love him with black hair as well

he could also make a great Will just saying

by laptop background

i just like these

phone wallpaper

and you should see my myspace i have a ton more

message 37: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (last edited Dec 26, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

Emma wrote: "

How about him for Jem?
I know he's supposed to have really light hair but this guy is so sweet looking and I just couldn't resist. :P His name is Gregg Sulkin and yeah, he's
been in some..."

JEM MUST be Asian or half

message 38: by geraly (new)

geraly | 2 comments hi there! coming out of lurking to drop my $.02 re: who i'd like to play jem... :)

i think rain would be perfect:

he was recently in the stateside released films ninja assassin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA7F-...

and speed racer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyeNtm...

message 39: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

yea he looks about right

message 40: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments mamazilla wrote: "hi there! coming out of lurking to drop my $.02 re: who i'd like to play jem... :)

i think rain would be perfect:

he was recently in the stateside released films ninja assassin:

http..."

ooooooo I love him! I think he would make a great Jem! :)

message 41: by Guneet (new)

Guneet (gsaini) | 16 comments but Jem is only half asian and he doesn't even look it..

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments what's the other half of jem if he's half asian?

message 43: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments His father(?) was from England.

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 122 comments oooooh. british asian guy. me likey... :D

message 45: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments haha. :)

message 46: by geraly (new)

geraly | 2 comments again... my measley $.02 follows... :)

*spolier alert!*

my impression is that jem has silverish colored hair, silverish/grey colored eyes and pale skin because of the demon drug that he has to take.

but Jem's still of asian descent. he probably still has half his mother's asian attributes. my kids are mixed asian/caucasian. my daughter however, has the caucasian eyelid and her hair is much lighter and thinner than mine. my son has eyelids and hair more like mine. their noses are more like mine too, less prominent than my husband's. but both of them have skin lighter than mine. my parents are both asian - my father is dark skinned, my mother is light, one of my sibling is light, the rest are dark.

granted i might be reading into things because i'm asian and have mixed asian children, as well as mixed extended family and friends. but i think what also made me think Jem looked especially different (besides how the demon drug affects him physically) was what he said on blackfriars bridge," ...Not like mundanes, who look at me and see a boy who is not entirely foreign but not quite like them either."

this is something that i always hear from my mixed friends - that sometimes they feel foreign to both sides of their heritages because of how they look. :)

message 47: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

yea he really does have to be at least half

message 48: by Daylighter, Mizpah (new)

Daylighter (Pantea13) | 1431 comments Mod
does anyone like the imaginary cast that Cassandra has on her site?

http://www.cassandraclare.com/cms/ima...

i personally don't like the choices for Will, but i really like the choices for Tessa, Jessie, Camille, Charlotte & Jem

message 49: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 37 comments Yeah i agree, Will looks. . . weird?

message 50: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 96 comments I like the first Will, Sophie, Henry, and Jem. Especially Jem :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hunt (other topics)
The Divide (other topics)