Maria V. Snyder Lovers discussion

Poison Study (Study, #1)
This topic is about Poison Study
Study Series > Poison Study (Study #1)

Comments (showing 1-16)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (TheWrittenWordMo) | 76 comments That's it! thanks Renée :)

Renée van Daalen (NovelNutcase) | 434 comments Mod
Fisk!

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (TheWrittenWordMo) | 76 comments Question: does anyone remember the name of the little street boy who helped Yelena and later on Opal as well with choosing stalls at the market, later it flourished into a business but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the boy!!! anyone know it?

message 13: by Jade (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jade Alexia | 29 comments Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soph - Lock&Key | 58 comments Mod
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the glass trilogy.

message 11: by Jade (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jade Alexia | 29 comments He's in the glass trioligy too??? Woah is Yelena in it as well??

Emily ID wrote: "Found myself putting Valek at the top of my fictional character crush list..."

i did that as well after the first book, i didnt like him in fire study, but I love him in the glass trilogy!!!!!!!!!!

Jade Alexia | 29 comments Lol ikr!!!

Emily S. (esondie) Found myself putting Valek at the top of my fictional character crush list...

Jade Alexia | 29 comments Lol who wouldn't be!! :)

Crystal | 12 comments Yes this series is great! I saw this book on the shelf and picked it up and from then on I was addicted :-)

Jade Alexia | 29 comments I Love the series!!!!

I know this series is amazing :) I read the first one and had to read the next two ASAP.

Rebecca | 2 comments I happened to see this book at B&N and used a gift card to get it, I bought the rest of the trilogy as soon as I finished it and then bought the first two Glass books about 2 weeks later. Everyone that I've told about these books has loved them and at least 2 people have purchased the books!

Kara (Kara_writes) | 7 comments lovedddd thhiiss book :) :0

I thought this book was really good! great start to the series.

unread topics | mark unread