Decadent Publishing readers discussion

Hello!

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gale (new)

Gale Stanley (GaleStanley) | 1 comments Hi and thanks for the invite. I look forward to meeting you. Gale

message 2: by Debra (new)

Debra Crosby | 3 comments i am happy to be a part of the group. just purchased white wedding

Decadent Publishing LLC (DecadentPublishing) | 10 comments Mod
Debra and Gale, welcome! So happy to have you here in our readers group.

Debra, I really enjoyed White Wedding and I think you will, too. Once you've finished, let us know what you think!

message 4: by Debra (new)

Debra Crosby | 3 comments Colleen wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm the Author Liaison/Review Coordinator for Decadent Publishing, and let me tell you, we have some AMAZING books!"

are they available on amazon kindle

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 1 comments Debra wrote: "Colleen wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm the Author Liaison/Review Coordinator for Decadent Publishing, and let me tell you, we have some AMAZING books!"

are they available on amazon kindle"

Hi Debra! Yes they are on Amazon. You can search for Decadent on the Amazon site to find out what books are up there. Our newest books are only on the Decadent site, though, www.DecadentPublishing.com.

message 6: by Debra (new)

Debra Crosby | 3 comments Colleen wrote: "Debra wrote: "Colleen wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm the Author Liaison/Review Coordinator for Decadent Publishing, and let me tell you, we have some AMAZING books!"

are they available on amazon kin..."

thanks. all my money is going in the kindle

message 7: by K.T. (new)

K.T. Grant (KTGrant) Hello everyone! Glad to see the group is growing. :)
I'm an author at Decadent.

message 8: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Keener (Ellen_Keener) | 1 comments Hello! I'm another Decadent Author (though my book isn't out yet). Nice to "see" everyone!

message 9: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 2 comments Hi All,

I'm also a Decadent author writing under my alter ego, Ursula Sinclair. My book is White Wedding. So if you like your romance with a little suspense a little intrigue and a whole lot of heat check it out.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

LaVerne aka Ursula
http://ursulasinclair.webs.com

message 10: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 2 comments Debra wrote: "i am happy to be a part of the group. just purchased white wedding"

Hi Debra- Just saw this, hope you enjoy it.

Ursula aka LaVerne

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I finally saw the group invite.
I'm a soon-to-be published Decadent author, wondering how to add my book to Good Reads--once it's ready.

Leanne, once the book is up and has a buy link, the ISBN and info will have to be added manually as it takes months for it to show up in the larger system. OR try and connect it to the Amazon listing, that has worked for me, too. :-)

Hb

message 13: by Keta (last edited Feb 06, 2011 10:33AM) (new)

Keta (ketadiablo) HI Decadent readers and authors,

Welcome to the group!

I'm Keta Diablo and I have two books with Decadent. Where The Rain Is Made, a paranormal shifter/time travel. Wow, I know,that's a mouthful.

If you haven't heard about WTRIM I'm so happy to announce the book has been nominated for a BOOKIE AWARD by Authors After Dark in the BEST E-novel category. Woohoo!

Where The Rain Is Made has also received many five-star reviews and recommended reads. You can read more about WTRIM here on KINDLE: http://amzn.to/fSjyOv

My second book with Decadent is a Gay Fiction Western called Long, Hard Ride. This is a novella and is also available on Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/i7qzHw

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with some great reads,

If you'd like to know more about my latest releases please follow my romance blog, Keta's Keep, http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com

Nice chatting with you, Keta

message 14: by Cathiecaffey (new)

Cathiecaffey (Caffey) | 2 comments Thanks for the invite! I recently got Joanne Kenrick - When A Mullo Loves A Woman {Pearl Kizzy 01}, Rachel Carrington - A Queen Seduced and J. M. Madden - Second Time Around. I'm so looking forward to reading more from here! Its great to have your group here, all in one place where I love to spend alot of time here on Goodreads (feeds my book addiction, LOL). Thanks again and hello to Keta, Ursula and all here!

message 15: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (leanneNBCanada) | 2 comments Hi all! :D

Hi Cathi! So glad you dropped by! Let me know how you like the books you got. If you love A Queen Seduced, you'll have to check out Rachel's book Share Your Soul as well.

http://booksonthehouse.com/its-sci-fi...

http://booksonthehouse.com/its-sci-fi...

All week Decadent Publishing will be at Books On the House giving away books. Here is the schedule, stop each day and comment to win!

6/15- Sci-fi/spec-fic day. Come to the Galaxy Cafe with Azura Ice and company
6/16- YA day. Ciar Cullen talked to her YA charges about the genre.
6/17 Run Devil Run:A Paranormal Anthology day. Becca Dale and Rachel Carrington interviewed each other about their contributions to the antho. It comes on the day Becca's book,
Can't Stop Me, is released as a single title!
6/18 Twice Upon a Time authors chat about all thing Fae. Amanda McIntyre put it together and asked deep, probing questions.
6/19 IR/MC day--Decadent's IR/MC authors speak about their books and influences.
6/20 and 6/21- Decadent Days. We'll be giving away books those days.

message 18: by Sorcha (new)

Sorcha Mowbray (sorchamowbray) | 1 comments Hi! I'm a Decadent Author and just found this group. :D Is anyone still active on here? *peers around*

You know, we need to be more active on here and thanks for reminding me, Sorcha!

HHmm, wheels are turning....

message 20: by Robert (new)

Robert Roman (RobertCRoman) | 1 comments Decadent Publishing wrote: "You know, we need to be more active on here and thanks for reminding me, Sorcha!

HHmm, wheels are turning...."

I still look in from time to time, in scae anyone is looking for me. Hi!

unread topics | mark unread