The Mortal Instruments Fans discussion

Books > 5 and 6 mortal instrument books

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Strahl (kelliestrahl) | 7 comments you all probably know this but on cassandra clares website www.cassandraclare.com she released that she is going to have two more books in the series for more info on that go on her website. im so excited. but it will be a while for the books to come out. The 5th book is going to be called city of lost souls and the 6th is going to be called city of heavenly fire.

message 2: by Carina (new)

Carina | 6 comments i was so excited when i saw it. im really glad that she decided to make more books because that means there will be more clary and jace :D

message 3: by Kehler (new)

Kehler (setter1424) | 41 comments I know I can't wait!!!!!

message 4: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Strahl (kelliestrahl) | 7 comments these are my favorite books i read the first one and went out the next day and got the city of ashes and glass. and ive my all my friends read them lol. i wish it didnt take so long of them to come out tho.

message 5: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 292 comments Mod
Well The Clockwork Angel
comes out 31 of this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Ben (new)

Ben (BenSwall-Yarringotn) | 3 comments Books 5 and 6? Come again? (in Yoda voice) Hmmmmmm, how very wonderful thinks I

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben (BenSwall-Yarringotn) | 3 comments I'm also glad there will be more from her in this story other than the Infernal Devices. I got 70 pages into Clockwork Angel and it was just yucky

message 8: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 8 comments What do you mean?

message 9: by Kehler (new)

Kehler (setter1424) | 41 comments I agree I like Mortal Instruments much better than Infernal devices, probably just because im a little prejudice against downworlders:P

message 10: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (Pantea13) that's interesting i'm pretty sure i'm gonna like ID more than i like MI. CA is already my favorite book =)

message 11: by Moochi (new)

Moochi | 8 comments I agree! Will is just so more. . .mysterious?

message 12: by Ben (last edited Jan 24, 2011 06:31PM) (new)

Ben (BenSwall-Yarringotn) | 3 comments I just felt as though the characters in TID were wierd and unrealistic. The characters in TMI were far more fleshed out and so much more interesting. I couldn't see myself following the characters in TID through an entire trilogy.

message 13: by Kehler (new)

Kehler (setter1424) | 41 comments yeah i agree they just dont seem as... normal i guess. Cause i can relate to TMI characters but TID were just so far fetched.

message 14: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ) SHADOWHUNTER (The_Shadowhunter) | 292 comments Mod
ID were not far fetched
u guys just relate better to MI because its modern

ID was placed in the Victorian era the characters were believable u guys just dont relate all that well beacuse u are from a differnt time

MI is the time we now live in so its easier for you guys to imagine it happening at the present

i really loved ID and cant wait for the next book they r amazing

message 15: by Kehler (new)

Kehler (setter1424) | 41 comments yeah but see its the whole Jem story that just seems so far fetched to me

message 16: by EVELYN (I BELIEVE IN DEMON POX! ), The Shadowhunter (new)

it actually seems pretty believable as far as this world of shadowhunters goes

message 17: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 1 comments Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I don't think books 5 and 6 of the mortal instruments will be primarily about Jace and Clary- that situation has been resolved, as seen in book three. I haven't read book 4 as of yet, so don't get me wrong- how would I know?!? :)

message 18: by Mockingjay (new)

Mockingjay  | 1 comments I am sooo excited!

message 19: by Karolyn (new)

Karolyn | 2 comments Sandra wrote: "Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I don't think books 5 and 6 of the mortal instruments will be primarily about Jace and Clary- that situation has been resolved, as seen in book three. I ha..."
You have to read book four! You'll totally get why they're making 2 more books after (:

message 20: by Karolyn (new)

Karolyn | 2 comments I literally JUST finished the book, and I loved it! I'm super excited for the 5th and 6th books to see where this story goes (:

unread topics | mark unread