The Fallen Series Official Fan Club discussion

Movie > If there was a movie... which actors should be in it?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 95) (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 156 comments Mod
If there was a movie what actors would fit the role of any character?!?!?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Amy Lee from Fallen has the same hair as Luce but I just don't picture Luce like that...

Here is a pic of Amy Lee: http://nievevoladora.blogia.com/uploa...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ooo i love amy lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) thouhg i find luce a bit skinner...just a thought

message 5: by Rachel (new)

yeah she is... your right... and paler in my mind.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) noo i find the skin tone fine.
is amy lee only a singer?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Ya.... plus she was popular like 12 years ago so now she would be more of a Mom...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya tht too but she still has some of the looks thati tihkn would fit Luce

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Yep! I still just want a totally unheard of actor like what they did for the 3 kids in Harry Potter!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yaa that would be great!!!im trying to look for some rit now

message 11: by Rachel (new)

I have people who have characteristics of Luce but nobody that is just right!

message 12: by craeon (new)

craeon | 28 comments Lucy Hale is fine being Luce, but Kaya Scodelario looks more Luce to me..(just my opinion)

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Wow she does! And I can see her being sad!

message 14: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (EverViolet) I don't like Lucy Hale as Luce she dosn't look like her at all. Luce is very pale and idk... i never thought lucy hale was all that pretty.

message 15: by Erica (new)

Erica (Rosefallingup) | 69 comments Rachel wrote: "Amy Lee from Fallen has the same hair as Luce but I just don't picture Luce like that...

Here is a pic of Amy Lee: http://nievevoladora.blogia.com/uploa..."

I think the hair is right but her face seems all wrong for the part

message 16: by Erica (new)

Erica (Rosefallingup) | 69 comments Celeste wrote: "I don't like Lucy Hale as Luce she dosn't look like her at all. Luce is very pale and idk... i never thought lucy hale was all that pretty."
She is ok but not right for the part

message 17: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (EverViolet) SHES A GOOD CHARACTER ON PRETTY LITTLE LIARS AND AN AMAZING ACTRESS BUT NO... TO LUCE!!!

message 18: by Erica (new)

Erica (Rosefallingup) | 69 comments on Pretty little liars yeah she's great but she doesn't seem as it she is ok but not super uber pretty

message 19: by Caroline C. (new)

Caroline C. (CarolineCa) | 32 comments ALEX PETYFER SHOULD PLAY DANIEL HE IS PERFECT FOR DANIEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Erica (new)

Erica (Rosefallingup) | 69 comments HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!! ISN'T HE FROM "I AM NUMBER 4"

message 21: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (Elizabeth_White) he is also in beastly

message 22: by Erica (new)

Erica (Rosefallingup) | 69 comments Really he is cute

Feu d'Issey (Laura) (FeudIsseyLaura) For Gabbe, how about: http://www.hovied.com/wp-content/uplo...

James Franco maybe for Daniel? I'm not a Daniel fan really yet, but if James played him I might be more susceptible...

And for Cam... at the moment no actor good-looking enough comes to mind for him!

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 9 comments OMFGGGGG i can TOTALLY see Alex Petyfer as Daniel, and Josh Hutcherson as Cam!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Clay wrote: "Lucy Hale is fine being Luce, but Kaya Scodelario looks more Luce to me..(just my opinion)"

i definetly agree .....she looks more like what luce would be .....go kaya

message 26: by Eirian (new)

Eirian (EirianRane) | 16 comments Alex Petyfer does kind of look like my image for Daniel :p (Though I honestly am stating to dislike Daniel more and more lol)
I see Cam more like Nicolas Hoult O_o

message 27: by Sue (new)

Sue (aleysue) | 13 comments ALEX PETTYFER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, if it wouldn't have been for him used on the trailers for the book posted on youtube, I would've never found out or even be interested in this book!

I don't think anyone else looks more Angelic than him:

http://www.alexanderpettyfer.com/imag...

message 28: by Sue (last edited May 09, 2011 07:43AM) (new)

Sue (aleysue) | 13 comments OHHH another thing!!! Here are some girls where I see a Luce Price: Camilla Belle (she has the looks I imagine Luce have) and Isabelle Fuhrman (although she still looks pretty young, I think she can make a good character of Luce, I mean come on after Orphan, she can do anything)

Camille:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HshTMYttcWs...

Isa: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/peo...

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments Lucy Hale as Luce and Alex Pettyfer would be perfect as Daniel! <3

message 30: by Caroline C. (new)

Caroline C. (CarolineCa) | 32 comments Emily wrote: "Lucy Hale as Luce and Alex Pettyfer would be perfect as Daniel! <3"

yea they would be good together

message 31: by Caroline C. (new)

Caroline C. (CarolineCa) | 32 comments i think
alex pettyfer : daniel
ian somerhalder : cam and
luce hale : luce
anna kendrick: shelby
robbie amell: miles

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Luce hale would be good but I srptiil like Kay a .....Alex pettyfer would be great for daniel... he has most of thefeature that I picturrd daniel would look like

message 33: by Kaysey (new)

Kaysey (KayseyDee) Okay here's what I'm thinking.
Luce: Either Amy Lee or Kaya Scodelario (I'm thinking Kaya because she looks a bit younger)
Daniel: Alex Pettyfer (I won't settle for anyone else. He's absolutely perfect)
Cam: ....possibly Ian Somerhalder (but again. he's kind of old looking to play Cam but he'd be so amazing and like hott-ly creepy.)

Now these are works in progress:
Gabbe: Mena Suvari (I could see her doing it.) or hayden pannettiere or candice accola.
Roland: LOL do you think Jason Castro has the weird, creepy kind of character to do Roland? I honestly don't know anyone who could pull of Roland.

message 34: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Rose So if you go to IMDB.com and type in Fallen and choose Fallen(2012) you will see they're definitely having a movie and they have cast 3 characters already:

Roland - Khleo Thomas (he was in Holes)
Cam - Brant Daugherty (Noel in Pretty Little Liars)
Daniel - Nazim Baharin (who I can't find any info on)

message 35: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Honestly I think Emma Roberts looks right for Luce & Steven R. McQueen looks perfect for Cam, also Emily Browning looks right for Arianna Alter & Emily Meade looks good for Pennyweather aka Penn. I also think Taylor Momsen looks good for Mary Margaret aka Molly. Theres also Isabella Rossellini for Miss Sophia, Brittany Robertson as Callie, Dot Jones as Randy. If you like these ideas for characters thank madadoll89 on IMDM.com :) She also has more ideas on other characters for the movie Fallen.

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney opps sorry its mandadoll89 not madadoll89 sorry everyone

message 37: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (Luna19) | 2 comments To tell you the truth I just had a crazy thought but I think that Ian Somerhalder would be a good actor to play as Cam. I saw him on Vampire Diaries and he played the hole bad-boy part well. In the book it says that Cam has blackish hair and green eyes and Ian has that. I think Ian is really cute and I would love him in that role.

message 38: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) Kaylee wrote: "To tell you the truth I just had a crazy thought but I think that Ian Somerhalder would be a good actor to play as Cam. I saw him on Vampire Diaries and he played the hole bad-boy part well. In the..."

i 2nd,

message 39: by Rachael (last edited Jul 10, 2011 12:19AM) (new)

Rachael (RachAelT) | 37 comments Cam: Ian Somerhalder/Matt Bomer
Luce: Lucy Hale/Kaya Scodelario/Camilla Belle
Daniel: Alex Pettyfer

Only problem is
1) Lucy Hale and Ian Somerhalder are in a series and usually movies tend to not bring out actors/actresses that are well known at the time.
2) Everyone is saying Alex Pettyfer, but from my experience ... he is probabaly not going to be him *tear

message 40: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (RachAelT) | 37 comments What if Taylor Momsen played Molly, haha I would die

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 320 comments Mod
I still think aaron Johnston should play Cam

message 42: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (RachAelT) | 37 comments Maddie wrote: "I still think aaron Johnston should play Cam"

I could see that... better than alot of other choices being thrown around

message 44: by Kaysey (new)

Kaysey (KayseyDee) Rachael wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I still think aaron Johnston should play Cam"

I could see that... better than alot of other choices being thrown around"

okay, I'm so in for Aaron Johnston for Cam! Anyone else catching those green eyes! PERFECT! As for Taylor Momsen playing Molly. I think I'd find her more hilarious than serious so thumbs down to that one.

message 45: by Kaysey (new)

Kaysey (KayseyDee) Rogier wrote: "Kaylee wrote: "To tell you the truth I just had a crazy thought but I think that Ian Somerhalder would be a good actor to play as Cam. I saw him on Vampire Diaries and he played the hole bad-boy pa..."

Rachael wrote: "What if Taylor Momsen played Molly, haha I would die"

lol, here here!

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 8 comments Courtney wrote: "Honestly I think Emma Roberts looks right for Luce & Steven R. McQueen looks perfect for Cam, also Emily Browning looks right for Arianna Alter & Emily Meade looks good for Pennyweather aka Penn. I..."

I think that would be a pretty good cast.

message 47: by Maddie (new)

dose any one no the real cast?

message 48: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (RachAelT) | 37 comments Maddie wrote: "dose any one no the real cast?"

They say that the main characters have been picked out but no one is sure who the chosen are

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I really hope Alex Pettyfer will be Daniel! He's perfect for it :)

message 50: by Maddie (new)

same and lucy hale as luce
do any of u think that my name is memory is just a copy of Fallen the namers all the same the guy is Daniel and the girl is Lucy (sound familiar?)

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread