Zelda discussion

Zelda Roleplay > Zelda Roleplay!!!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 253) (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

this is where the zelda roleplay can begin!

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Okay! who wants to start?

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim dunno

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

umm i guess i will but im gonna start off in a place that nobody else is!!

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim ((i'm at lake hylia))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((i was so gonna pick there darnit!!!i guess ill be just now leaving the hyrule market))

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (I'm with Pit I guess. Since Cali is with him all the time.)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden was walking out of the market with the fresh fruit he stole..He looked up and saw the clouds getting stormy "oh great..if things could get any worse..." thought Kaden while silently putting his green robe over his head

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmm...goron mountains..or lake hylia.. thought Kaden slowly walking in the rain.

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (dang it! It's hard to roleplay with some people not here! :| oh well!)
Naru looked from her disguise as a simple peasant, careful to keep her face covered from view.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2008 03:51PM) (new)

suddenly Kaden stopped,quickly pulling out his staff, then in one quick motion he aimed it to his left and a bolt of lightning shot from it..Kaden glanced to see what he shot and was shocked to see a goblin "what are goblins doing so close to hyrule..." he thought "oh well whatever it is,it has nothing to do with me" he thought while moving along to the Goron mountains.

message 12: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel swam to shore and was about to start fishing when she saw clouds forming in the air there's a storm coming she thought.

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Naru glanced up to the sky from her desert stallion. 'A storm is coming from the west... in the desert.' she thought. Something bad was going to happen.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((sry i gtg i might be on later peace out!!!!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((im changing my guy goin 2 goron mountains so we can all be away form each other at the begining))

message 16: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (see ya!)

message 17: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel tried to fish, but she was distracted. she remembered the last storm that had happened.

message 18: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Naru started to head back to the valley.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2008 08:12PM) (new)

"man this storm just keeps on getting worse...
i better find a cave and wait till this storm ends"
thought Kaden while searching for a cave.Kaden finally found one,when he walked in,he opened his hand and the cave lit up
"this will work for now..." he thought while taking a big bite out of an apple.

message 20: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel headed back underwater with the fish she caught. the storm was the worst she'd ever seen. almost as bad as... well, she didn't like thinking about it.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

while watchign the storm,Kaden thought for a second "hmm...this is strange...it seems like this storm is exactly like the one that happened 4 years ago," Kaden smirked,"this is gonna be fun..."

message 22: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel sighed as she took a last glance before she left lake hylia, her home.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden sighed "man this storm isnt going to end,i might as well just head back to town and see if anythings happened yet".Kaden started to walk out of the cave and back to town

message 24: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel started heading twords the castle. thing at the lake were going to get bad pretty fast at the lake, and it would be better if she wasn't there.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden noticed that boulders were starting to fall down the mountains,"og great i gotta get to the castle fast and hopefully in one piece" thought Kaden

message 26: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel watched the rockslide at goron mountain by the gates of hyrule castle.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden started blasting away at any rock that came to close to him "almost out of these mountains im soo close" thought Kaden while dodging a rock..finally he was out of the mountains relieved that he didnt die.Then,Kaden changed his robe color to a dark blue and started to walk towards hyrule

message 28: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel started banging the gate into hyrule. why don't theese guys just let me in? she thought.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden noticed that the gate was down and somebody was knocking at it "i wonder why the gate is shut".Kaden walked up to the person "hello!why is this gate closed?" he asked

message 30: by Kim (new)

Kim "no idea," rachel said.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2008 12:30PM) (new)

"ok hold on to my staff" said Kaden then he slamed the staff into the ground and then,a whirlwind formed underneath them and lifted them over the gate and into the castle ((they droppedn through that little tiny opening that is there when the gate is open)) as soon as Kaden got a look at the marketplace he froze in fear

message 32: by Kim (new)

Kim "this is worse than lake hylia," rachel gasped.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmm undead?))

message 34: by Kim (new)

Kim ((sure))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((opss re dead my bad))

message 36: by Kim (new)

Kim ((undead and re dead are basicly the same thing undead just don't exist))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup ^^)) Standing before Kaden and the girl ((they havnt intruduced themselves yet so im putting it like that)) were thousands of re-dead!"uhhh..maybe we shouldnt of come in the castle" Kaden muttered.

message 38: by Kim (new)

Kim "i think we should just stay away from all major citys," rachel said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

then,a redead screamed and Kaden was frozen
"ahh!!here they come!and i cant move!!!" screamed Kaden

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((i gtg cya later!!!))

message 41: by Kim (new)

Kim rachel, who had just put in earplugs, shot the re dead with an ice arrow,"we need to get out of here."

message 42: by Kim (new)

Kim ((by then))

message 43: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (I'm back! What'd I miss?)

message 44: by Kim (new)

Kim ((hyrule is full of re deads and kaden and rachel met up))

message 45: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (oh! I see!)
Naru quickly- (wait a minute!! Is this twilight princess hyrule or Ocarina of time hyrule? I recommend the latter.)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((its neither i dont think we should copy another thing...we should make our own story line so far some storm is coming and it probably meens something bad happens...gosh you people have no imagination..you copy off of everythign!!))

message 47: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (Well I just can't think of regions!! Or maps... We have Hyrule castle and Lake Hylia... Gerudo valley... should we rename these?)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(no were just changing the stroyline it couldnt be legend of zelda roleplay without hyrule!!)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((dont forget goron mountains))

message 50: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (Okay! I get it! Lon lon ranch too? Lost woods? Kokiri forest? Kakariko village?)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread