Paranormal Romance Fans discussion

General > What is your favorite PNR Series?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (bama_sugar82) | 15 comments Mod
Ok. I always like hearing what other people have to say on this topic because you always get alot of different answers. For me... I LOVE Christine Feehan and anything she writes. But I am also a huge fan of the BDB series by J.R. Ward. Christine Feehan has great romance and struggle in her book, that is what draws me to her, but in BDB there is such great Banter between the characters you can't help but love them.

I have recently found myself likeing another series as well, although I believe it would be considered YA reading. I am actually fond of the House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristen Cast. They have a really good story line and they keep you wanting to read more. HOOK LINE AND SINKER! LOL.

So thoughs are my recommendations so far. I might update depending on what I read next.

message 2: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ The House of Night series is pretty good. I am in love with the BDB guys especially V he is by far my favorite. I've been trying to find out if she's going to write a story for Blay and Quihnn I think that would be so amazing. I really wish they would make that series into movies. Anyway let's get off of my rant lol.

Kay Hooper also has a series The Bishop/Special Crimes Unit series. Those are pretty good books I havn't been able to read the entire series, but the few books I did read are really well written and very suspenseful.

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (bama_sugar82) | 15 comments Mod
In and interveiw I read. J.r. Ward is going to give Blay and Quihnn their time to shine, but it may be in a novella. She isn't sure yet. She says that as long as BDB is popular she is going to keep writing. Kinda like Christine and the Dark Series.

unread topics | mark unread