Tennessee Book Bloggers discussion

New TBB profile pic

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Michelle/ The True Book Addict (thetruebookaddict) | 11 comments Mod
I made us a new profile pic. If you click on photos over in the right menu, you can see the largest image. If you want, save it to your computer and add it to your blog or webpage and link it back to the main group page here. Hope you like it!

Crazycatladyslibrary | 4 comments I've got the new TN Book Blogger image uploaded on my blog, and even fancied it up with a frame, shrunk it to fit in a sidebar, and linked it to the URL for joining our TNBB group! I'll add the resized and framed image into the photos area in case anyone wants it. Here's my blog URL, if you want to see it: http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/. Since I had to restart my blog all over again after some malicious hacker tampered with it, I sure would appreciate it if y'all would take a couple minutes to follow on GFC, Networked Blogs, Faceboook, and/or twitter. I lost all of my 100=-plus followers I had on my old site and have had to start over agan. :(
Hugs to everyone~
CCL

Michelle/ The True Book Addict (thetruebookaddict) | 11 comments Mod
I sent you a message about this already on here, but I did go and follow you everywhere! Be sure to check that message so you can go and re-follow me.

Thanks for that revamped TNBB badge...I didn't think about putting a frame! I'm going to change mine on my blog and possibly here, if it looks right!

best,
M

unread topics | mark unread