Dying For A Bite discussion

Best Book Ever

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Holly | 142 comments Mod
This doesn't have to be a vamp book at all. It could be anything that's changed your life or one that you simply can't live without. I just want to know which book has been the most inspirational/moving/entertaining, etc. If the book means so much to you, why not share that?

As far as most moving, that honor goes to If I Stay or Before I Fall. I cried reading both of those. They're really good about showing you just what matters in life. And they're pure genius.

message 2: by Noël (last edited Aug 02, 2010 03:27PM) (new)

Noël  | 21 comments I'd probably be able to narrow it down to two. I can't think of just one. The first is Deadline by Chris Crutcher, and the second is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I love the two of these books. Of course I could give a long list of many amazing books, but these two were the most moving/inspirational/entertaining.

Sandra Pulliam (sandypllm) | 33 comments Best book for me is "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins! My son is reading it out loud to myself and my husband and I find I'm so excited to hearing their reaction since I have already read it. Can't wait until "Moking Jay" comes out. Only a few more weeks!!

Holly | 142 comments Mod
I loved Deadline, Noel! That was such a fabulous book. I haven't read The Last Song, but I have it on my Kindle to read. And Sandra, I can't wait for the final Hunger Games! I stopped my life to read those books.

message 5: by Noël (last edited Aug 03, 2010 06:12AM) (new)

Noël  | 21 comments I've heard of Hunger Games, but I've never read it. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days :)

Sandra Pulliam (sandypllm) | 33 comments Noel~ You will love "Hunger Games"!! I picked it up and read the back at least 20 times before I went ahead and jumped in and bought the book. So excited about the final book! Best of all the boys go back to school the day after it comes out so I can sit and read it all day with no interruptions!!

Noël  | 21 comments How many books are in the series?

Holly | 142 comments Mod
There are two as of right now, but the third and final book comes out August 24. So it's not a long series, but it's definitely compelling. I would so hate to live there.

Heather The Hunger Game series is definitely worth reading. One of the best for sure.

Let's see. There are so many books and series to choose from that I love... Harry Potter absolutely. I read that series at least once a year.

I would also have to say "Perfect Chemistry" is a favorite. It's a fantastic read. I wouldn't say it has changed my life or anything like that, but it is entertaining and a fun book.

Holly | 142 comments Mod
*SQUEE* I love Perfect Chemistry!! It's so amazing! I just added the third book in that series to my to-read list!

Beth | 1 comments The Undead Heart bt Tate Jackson went on sale today on kindle books for .99, It's usually 12.99 and the sale is only going to last a few days then it's going back to the regular price so if your interested, you better hurry! You don't have to have a kindle handheld to get the book. Amazon has a kindle PC version that you can download for free. It's a great read. Check it out then join our The Undead Heart group! Let your friend know! The book is also really funny! It's not a comedy book but the charater and family arguments are hyserical! You can check out the author site at http://www.theundeadheart.yolasite.com

(Although this book is not an erotica novel it does cantain sex, violence and adult language. Parental descetion is advised

Mackenzie | 68 comments I really want to read Perfect Chemistry, Before I Fall, Deadline, and Mockingjay! I don't think I can think of a book that would be the "best book ever".. there's just too many, but two of my favorites are The Dollmaker and Die Smiling.
I also really really liked If I Stay. That was so sad and so beautifully written.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Die Smiling (other topics)
The Dollmaker (other topics)