Harry Potter discussion

Quizzes > Get Your Wizard Wand

Comments (showing 1-50 of 50) (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

buмbℓє♥brєєƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | 14 comments Go here, take the quiz, and find out what your wand would be:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/...

mine result was:
13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

Sarah Jo. (LoveDisaster) bumble♥bree, you but the link to you result. Here's the link to the quiz: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/...
My result is:
Fig and Centaur Hair, 9 in.

Ella Johnson (ellaj123) | 1380 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

Miss Jimenez | 14 comments I've got: 9 1/2 inches, hazel and dragon heartstring. This is a wand of wisdom and practicality. No nonsense approach to life, logical, reasonable. But also a rather uncreative Ollivander wand--looks like you are going to have problems making u...um... doing your Divination assignments!

Awesome quiz!

Sophia (sophiadorasmith) | 37 comments I have 9 inches, fig wood and centaur hair. Simple balance is the key in this Ollivander wand, as is fairness. You understand the need to give and take, and you don't let prejudices cloud your mind.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

Ella Johnson (ellaj123) | 1380 comments Allie wrote: "13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one."

Coolio! I got that one too! Apparently it isn't so unusual!

buмbℓє♥brєєƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | 14 comments haha my bad....thanks Sarah!!!

kira (kiracholesk) | 14 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

" Chances are you're palning to be an Auror in future, 'cos that's an Anti-dark wand if i've seen one. Good luck! "

Sayshisweetie | 123 comments 9 1/2 inches, hazel and dragon heartstring. This is a wand of wisdom and practicality. No nonsense approach to life, logical, reasonable. But also a rather uncreative Ollivander wand--looks like you are going to have problems making u...um... doing your Divination assignments!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Result

10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world

Olivia | 8 comments 12 inches, yew and stardust. Flexible, unique, mysterious. A Gregorovitch wand no doubt, with remarkable workmanship and beautiful... even if it does have a tendency to get as lost in dreams as it's owner.

Katy | 7 comments My wand! Sounds like me, totally! :D
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/...

12 inches, yew and stardust. Flexible, unique, mysterious. A Gregorovitch wand no doubt, with remarkable workmanship and beautiful... even if it does have a tendency to get as lost in dreams as it's owner.

Percyandthekanes | 150 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

That's what I got! :)

Yuseyz | 75 comments 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world
i like my wand. its right for me:-)

Aubrey (Buburae) | 3 comments 9 3/4 inches, alder and jobberknoll feather. Interesting Ollivander creation, and I dare say the length makes quite a conversation topic. But then again, everything makes a good conversation topic for you! It'd be nice if you could exercise some tact though.

ahahaha weirdddddddd..... cools though d:

Natalie | 219 comments 8 inches, almond wood and unicorn hair. Frail wood plus frail core, not a good combination. Could you say low self-esteem any louder? Please give more credit to yourself, you're a very sweet person.

I love it!

Ian (magicboyd5) | 8 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

Thats mine

Lady Belinda (LadySnape) | 11 comments 12 1/2 inches, cypress and unicorn heartstring. One of the darker Gregorovitch creations no doubt. Vengeful and seething with hatred, you wouldn't let anything stand in your way, you ruthless green-eyed creature.

Interesting! (Ruthless green-eyed creature I'm guessing comes from my animagus form of a dragon?!?!)

Kyle 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

Christina (RegalLadySnow) | 14 comments 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

Pretty accurate.

De'Zsa (DeZsa) | 11 comments 13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you?

Aimee | 9 comments 13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you?

Julie | 274 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

Anthony  Hudson (AJ8THEGREAT) | 3 comments "13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one."

Seems like most people got this one, so it must not be that unusual.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 88 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

£mily (3mily991) 13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you?

Occamy Potter Occamy (OccamyGeek) | 36 comments 11 3/4 inches, maple and golden snidget feathers. A rare core, and expensive too! A bit on the extravagant side, aren't we? You obviously know how to enjoy life and the riches it has to offer, but don't get so caught up in the material aspect of life!

Vicki G (EMTP513) | 57 comments 9 1/2 inches, hazel and dragon heartstring. This is a wand of wisdom and practicality. No nonsense approach to life, logical, reasonable. But also a rather uncreative Ollivander wand--looks like you are going to have problems making u...um... doing your Divination assignments!

No one has ever called me logical before, but I lived with a doctor. HE called me an idiot once and, compared to his genius-level brain, it was technically true.
I'm no longer with him anyway. That statement he made-that "they can teach any idiot how to use those things" (I was an EMT and told him I learned how to give a shot from an AnaKit, which isn't the same as the Epi-Pen)-should have been the clue that the relationship WASN'T going to work. But I let it slide by, b/c I was young and a bit silly. Who isn't silly when they think they're "in love."
Well I was and, compared to him, I really WAS anything BUT logical.
He was so logical it was frightening, but he worked in microbiological research, so I guess he HAD to be analytical.
He made medications for heart disease too, but he's long gone.
I'm just saying that's probably why nobody called me logical. I was always with him and he was way too logical for anyone to notice me being the same.

Candycloud | 143 comments 9 1/2 inches, hazel and dragon heartstring. This is a wand of wisdom and practicality. No nonsense approach to life, logical, reasonable. But also a rather uncreative Ollivander wand--looks like you are going to have problems making u...um... doing your Divination assignments!

Maria | 99 comments what the heck? I got 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder. That's really weird... I don't like this quiz very much.

Makenzie (eliley) | 22 comments "13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you? "
Appearently I usually have my head in the clouds...

Julie | 274 comments Maria wrote: "what the heck? I got 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder. That's really weird... I don't like this quiz very much."

floo powder? LOL

Claire | 11 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one. This is what i got

Lauren | 139 comments On Pottermore this is my wand:
[image error]

Length: 13 3/4 in
Wood: Elm
Core: Phoenix Feather
Flexibility: Brittle

My wand from the quiz:

Lear (lear999) | 9 comments I got:

Dewinda Wiradinata (de_wind) | 15 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one

really? me? :D

Justin Case | 406 comments Ivy and dragon blood15in

Elizabeth (xoelizabeth) | 41 comments Laurel and phoenix feather, 12 3/4 inches, slightly yielding on Pottermore
According to the quiz it's 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

9 1/2 inches, hazel and dragon heartstring

Susie Johnson (Susiekay14) | 37 comments (haha we got the same one)
91/2 hazel and dragon heart string

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 37 comments 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

Wow

message 44: by Marion (last edited Jun 24, 2013 06:29PM) (new)

Marion | 6 comments This is on the same website but different question. Sorry but it's sooo true.

You Are a Banana Smoothie
You are friendly and popular without even trying to be. People just like you.
You are easy to be around and never offend everyone. You're quite mild.
You have a warm demeanor, and many people find you to be inviting.
You are sympathetic and kind. You have a soft spot in your heart for everyone

Ciarra (Datalover101) | 53 comments I do love to travel~<3

10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

Sissel (SisselRavenClaw) | 17 comments 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

yeah c: born leader!

MissOddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice)  (cassafrassstewart) | 45 comments 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

Yes! I love my wand :D

Dylan Reaves | 54 comments 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder Yay!!! My preciousss!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy dragon blood 15 inches

unread topics | mark unread