Calling all Demigods! discussion

Campus Roleplay > Infirmary

Comments (showing 1-50 of 2,014) (2014 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) | 34138 comments Mod
madeline ran in through the door.

message 2: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) chiron was right behind her

message 3: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline glanced at him, worried for the boy's condition

message 4: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) chiron set cloud on the bed "he will b here for a couple weeks" chiron said "he is one of our best fighters"

message 5: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline nodded, then suddenly burst into a coughing fit.

((brb))

message 6: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) ((k))
"r u alright young madeline"chiron asked

message 7: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline nodded weakly.

message 8: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) chiron turned back to cloud "i must leave now" chiron said
cloud was out cold

message 9: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline drew in a raspy breath.

message 10: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) the dog juped on the bed and sat at the foot of the bed and closed its eyes
cloud opened his eyes and tried to get up but screamed in pain

message 11: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Lay back,"Madeline said automatically. Georgiana, you've been having a huge affect on me....

message 12: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) he coughed up blood "i cant b here" he said and looked at the dog that was sleeping and smiled

message 13: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline sighed. "I know, but you need to recover..."

message 14: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) he laid back down

message 15: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline broke down coughing once more.

message 16: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) cloud looked at madeline then at his dog and whistled for his dog

message 17: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline started feeling nausceous(sp?) once more. She sat down I a chair and lowered her head.

message 18: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) ((idk))
"its Zay" cloud told madeline

message 19: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline nodded weakly.

message 20: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) the dog left and the power wore off
"he can make that stuff happen" he said

message 21: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline nodded again. She started to feel even worse.

message 22: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) cloud took off his sapphire necklace "this might help" he said

message 23: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline shook her head. "I don't need it."

message 24: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) he dropped the necklace and closed his eyes

message 25: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline staggered to her feet. "I hope you feel better," she said, her voice some-what raspy. She turned and started out of the building.

message 26: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) the dog came back in and hopped on the bed

message 27: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline staggered out of the infirmary and towards her cabin.

message 28: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) the dog left again and headed to madeline having the necklace with him

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2010 09:29AM) (new)

Twyla was going to walk in but stopped. She wasn't good around people she was shy. Instead she started towards the stables.

message 30: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline stumbled into the infirmary, Hayley leading.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley walked into the Infirmary, holding a somewhat crazed Madeline in her hands. She turned to the sick girl, "Come with me, over here." She slowly began to lead her to a free bed.

message 32: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline looked at the bed, then turned back to Hayley. "I shouldn't be here."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Darn it, she's sick enough to call things furries, but coherent enough to know where she is and why? What's up with that?! Hayley shook her head, moving her free and to pull Jink out of her hair. "Jink is going to call his furries, but he needs us to lay down and close our eyes....so we can be surprised! Don't you love surprises?"

message 34: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline nodded. "Daddy gave me surprises..." she muttered, laying down on the bed. "But then Daddy left."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Very suave, Hayley. She held back a groan in her poor choice of words and reluctantly laid down next to her. Please don't let me get sick as well! I don't want to be walking around all loony. "Well, I won't leave. I promise." What did you just promise, you idiot! "Jink says we should close our eyes."

message 36: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline pulled the bed sheet up. She nodded, suddenly feeling tired. "Thank you," she whispered. Dad in the Underworld, I hope you're safe.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley opened her mouth to reply and then felt something inside her. Deep, deep, inside her. It was a warm, fuzzy feeling and she...liked it. The only thing managed was a small nod to her and a faint, "You're welcome." She turned her head over to watch her until she fell asleep.

message 38: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline didn't heard her for she was already soundly asleep. The thirteen-year-old girl's face was pale, but a faint smile was etched upon her lips. Her hands seemed almost lifeless, except for the ocassional twitch.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Not one to take a nap in the middle of the day, seeing as it disturbed her ability to sleep at night, Hayley carefully slipped out of the bed, so as not to disturb Madeline. She got up and moved a chair to the side of the ill girl's bed and sat there, watching over her. I'm not going to break my promise. She watched Madeline sleep, knees tucked up against her chest. Jink clambered off of her shoulder and curled up next to the sleeping girl's side, making a warm companion. "Sweet dreams, frenchy," Hayley murmured.

message 40: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline cringed suddenly. Nightmares swept over her. She saw her father's bloody body as they pulled him out of the car. "Daddy..." she whispered in her sleep. "Daddy..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The movement startled Hayley, who had been nodding off. She sat up straight and frowned at what she heard, not knowing how to help. Nightmares....how do I help with that? Wait... Glancing around to see if no one was looking she got up and sat down next to Madeline. Jink nuzzled into her, trying to comfort the girl. Hayley touched Madeline's forehead, shocked to feel an intense heat. I'll fix that later. "Shhh, it's okay, frenchy." She began to sing her a lullaby in a low murmur to help her sleep.

message 42: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Tears slipped down the girl's face. "Daddy, come back," she whispered before growing silent. The scene in her dream changed to her last vacation. She saw her father's smiling face as they walked down to the beach. "There's a place that I'm going to send you someday... I think you might meet your mother there," she heard her father. "Really?" she was saying. "Yeah..." her father trailed off.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley felt her lip tremble at the sight, but bit down hard to compose herself. Just, keep trying to help. No distractions. She quietly stood up and left to get something to help bring Madeline's feverish self under control. Meanwhile, Jink weaved through the covers and climbed toward Madeline's face. Careful with his claws, he stretched his neck out, gently licking the salty tears away. He made sure to keep his whiskers away, as not to tickle her and wake her up.

message 44: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"What happened to my mother? Madeline asked him. "She had to go somewhere... She's not dead. She's just--" "Missing," Madeline finished for him. Her father smiled at her. "I'm sure you'll meet her someday, Madeline."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jink loyally stayed by her side, licking the tears away and watching over her protectively. Hayley came back with a folded cloth soaked in chilled water and gently laid it across Madeline's forehead, pressing down gingerly to help the fever go down. She sat back at her post on the side of Madeline's bed, watching over her closely.

message 46: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

The scene changed once again, back to the car crash. "What happened to my Daddy?" she was asking the officer. "He's gone, sweetie," the officer replied. "When is he going to--" Madeline broke off there as someone pulled the body out from the wreck. "NO!" she screamed.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley's frowned stayed in place as she watched her sleep, clearly not at peace in her sleep. "Please get better soon," she prayed, closing her eyes. She didn't know if she said this because she wanted Madeline to get better or she wanted to leave. Both had an equal chance of being the reason.

message 48: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Madeline shuddered. "No..." she whispered, the tears coming faster. "What's going to happen now?" she asked the officer. "Well, we're probably going to send you to an orphanage until we can have things sorted out." Madeline glanced back at the body. "Daddy's gone for ever!" she cried out.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Both owner and ferret jumped in a shocked startlement at the outburst. Hayley's heart pounded in her chest, so hard she swore that it could be heard. "M-Madeline?" She asked tentatively, in a shaky whisper.

message 50: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

But Madeline didn't hear her. She was running in her dream. "It's a place called Half-blood hill. You'll notice it by a giant pine tree," she remembered. Madeline ran up the large hill, never once looking back.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

unread topics | mark unread