The Hunger Games!!! discussion

Characters

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle Who is your fav character?
Which character really annoys you?
Which character resembles you the most (looks and personality)?

Also post pics of what you imagine the characters look like.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 2 comments Katniss used to annoy me, but now I think she's awesome.

My least favorite character is the guy who spoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoiler*killedrue*spoilerspoilerspoiler.

message 3: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle Yes!! I couldn't believe he did that, Rue was so cute!

message 4: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 58 comments Mod
I love Katniss! She is such a strong heroine... if I were ever portrayed in a book I wish I would resemble her.

I despised President Snow.... and ****SPOILER*** what was with him smelling like blood!!!

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments My favorite I know this is proabaly sappy but its Peeta. I'm not usually into all the romance but I really love the way he is with Katniss.

My least two favorites are Snow and Coin.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite is Peeta no not sappy at all :D

I dispise Coin she is **********Spoiler********** (Was) compleatly eval!!!

I know it is probably what most people would say just becuse they like her but I look Phisicaly like her with shorter hair, and personality wise I think I am pretty much exactly like her.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Bridget wrote: "My favorite is Peeta no not sappy at all :D

I dispise Coin she is **********Spoiler********** (Was) compleatly eval!!!

I know it is probably what most people would say just becuse they like h..."

Okay so after rereading THG. I've changed my mind. i actually love Coin and Snow. They are both truly evil. and I think Coin is more so then Snow. For some reason i actually really liked the whole dynamics between Katniss and Snow.

message 8: by Scone (last edited Apr 27, 2012 04:08PM) (new)

Scone (Sconeyful) | 2 comments Favorites: definitely Finnick, Johanna and Cinna were cool too. I also have a strange fondness for Haymitch(<3) and I can't forget Buttercup and Foxface andjust... GWAAAH such good books.
Annoyances: Katniss's mother. And Gale, not so much because of his personality but because so much could have been done with him but no, his character barely develops over 3 books...
Resemblances: Alas, I'm not cool enough to resemble anyone in THG series. If I could pick, though...definitely Johanna :D

message 9: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (cassbooks) | 3 comments I LOVE FINNICK! I was sooo sad when he ***SPOILER****died ;(. My least fav character is Snow and coin

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne (lovescorn) | 3 comments My favorite is Beetee, he just seems so awesome for reasons I can't explain.
Peeta annoys me a lot, he was too... Nice? I don't know he just didn't seem like a very sincere person.
I am probably a weird mix of Beetee and katniss, I look like katniss and have her sullen, fiery temperament but my personality and interests are more like Beetee.

message 11: by Mya (new)

Mya Maliyevsky (mmaliyevsky) | 8 comments My favorite character is Katniss and Rue.
Cato annoys me.
I think Rue and I share the same personality, but not looks. There is no one that looks even close to me.

unread topics | mark unread