Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Author Q&As > What authors are you most interested in having a Q&A session with?

Comments (showing 27-76)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 76: by Kate (new)

Kate Sebeny (KateSebeny) | 1 comments Hello, readers!

I'm afraid I can't help you get in touch with any author aside from myself. But if my recently published novella, "The Last Best Thing," appeals to you, I'd be more than happy to do a Q&A session with you fine folks.

Feel free to test-drive the book on my website, www.KateSebeny.com and please weigh in on the Goodreads publisher-sponsored online book discussion during the month of February: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... The group and I would definitely profit from your insights. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting to know you.

Many thanks and happy reading!
~Kate Sebeny

message 74: by [deleted user] (new)

message 73: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Palmeira Penelope Douglas and Stephanie Perkins

message 72: by Anna- Maria (new)

Anna- Maria Butucescu | 12 comments Zack Love, definitely!!!

message 71: by Moderators of NBRC, Mod Account (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 12452 comments Milla wrote: "SUZANNE COLLINS!!!!"

I tried to find contact infomration and couldn't. :(

message 70: by [deleted user] (new)

JOHN GREEEEEN

message 69: by Milla (new)

Milla Diaz SUZANNE COLLINS!!!!

message 68: by Maranda (new)

Maranda Russell If you ever need a children's/YA author to do a Q&A with I am available. I have one ebook out right now entitled "In Memory of Dad" which can be found here on Goodreads. I also have a picture book coming out soon called "Ode to Icky" and another ebook coming soon entitled "Weezie, the Elephant with Allergies". Don't feel obligated, but if you ever need me, I am here.

message 67: by Lo33a (new)

Lo33a (Laurentheepicone) | 2 comments Definately James patterson..... I am the number one fan of his maximum Ride series! (notice the user name?!)

message 66: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (CatheeHales) kELLEY aRMSTRONG...Richelle Mead... Suzanne Collins... aLEXANDRA aDORNETTO... Rachel Hawkins... Maggie Stiefvater... Ally Condie... Lauren Oliver...

LOL, u got choice!

message 65: by Aneeqah (new)

Aneeqah | 322 comments Defiently read the Kane Chronicales! In my opinion, it's better than Percy Jackson =) Thanks for looking into it!

message 64: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (treychel) | 1484 comments Riordan would be awesome. I haven't started his Kane Chronicles or 39 Clues, but I would love too! Percy Jackson is awesome though. :) Riordan is not a Goodreads author, which definitely makes it tougher to contact him. I will do some sleuthing. :D

message 63: by Aneeqah (last edited May 07, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Aneeqah | 322 comments I would die to have a Q&A with Rick Riordan. Just finished his newest book, Throne of Fire which came out 4 days ago. It was SO good!!

message 62: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 106 comments lol! :)

message 61: by Sans (new)

Sans | 2222 comments Sashana wrote: ":D September 15th 2011 according to Goodreads, so we'll be waiting a while."

Gaaaaaaah, why is not available for pre-order yet? I want to order it now! ^o^

message 60: by Sashana (new)

Sashana It really was, Sam.

message 59: by Samantha (last edited Mar 29, 2011 06:27AM) (new)

Samantha | 106 comments Well,I really love having Q&A with Kristin Cashore!!!Graceling was really great!

message 58: by Sashana (new)

Sashana :D September 15th 2011 according to Goodreads, so we'll be waiting a while.

message 57: by Sans (new)

Sans | 2222 comments Sashana wrote: "I would love to have Kristin Cashore."

Duuuuude, I'm with you! When is Bitterblue going to come out??

message 56: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Thanks for the correction, Rachel :). It's good to know. I learn something new everyday.

message 55: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (treychel) | 1484 comments Lol. It is hear! hear!

Funny you say that. I was just discussing this with someone the other day.

message 54: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Here, here! (or is it hear! hear! ?)

message 53: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (treychel) | 1484 comments Cashore would be awesome. I cannot wait for Bitterblue to come out!

message 52: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I would love to have Kristin Cashore.

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 4 comments Richelle Mead is a great choice. I would like one with L.A. Banks :)

message 50: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) | 2215 comments Suzanne Collins would be awesome :-)

message 49: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7661 comments Rebecca, You and me both. I have no idea how to contact her. I've looked. If you find an email or other means of contacting her let me know and I'll try. :)

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Kent | 9 comments I would LOVE to have a Q&A with Stephanie Meyer. I have read all of her books and am interested in the motives behind Twilight

message 47: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Autrey (BrandyAutrey) | 5 comments I VOTE RICHELLE MEAD ;) I have read every book in ALL three series, Vampire Academy, Dark Swan Series, and Georgina Kincaid Series. All her books are thrilling and amazing, including the audio versions :). Richelle recently and finally :) released "Iron Crowned" so I am sure we all have tons of questions... If not Richelle Mead then it would be cool to ask Christopher Paolini questions, but I am not sure if he is on Goodreads...

message 46: by Sashana (new)

Sashana You and me both, Cynthia.

message 45: by Alara (new)

Alara (Gaelen) Richelle Mead! >.<

Purr More, Censor Less (m222) Lacy ~Movements of a Demigod~ wrote: "Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1) by Stacey Wallace BenefielGlimmer (Zellie Wells, #2) by Stacey Wallace BenefielDay of Sacrifice by Stacey Wallace Benefiel

These are Paranormal YA books that I really enjoyed and I wou..."

I agree! I'd also like to see Susan Bischoff added to the list, another YA paranormal/fantasy author.
Hush Money (Talent Chronicles #1) by Susan Bischoff Heroes 'Til Curfew (Talent Chronicles, #2) by Susan Bischoff

message 43: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 106 comments OMG!!!Julia Quinn and Richelle Mead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Erika (new)

Erika | 118 comments I would love to chat with Sarah Addison Allen. I read two of her books this fall and think they would make great discussion material.

message 41: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Chelsea wrote: "If it was possible, Jane Austen...but since it's not... Kelley Armstrong (interview setting), J.K. Rowling (same)...like an actually conversation to discuss characters, etc."

We already had Kelley Armstrong :)

message 40: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Chelsea, I was thinking about doing doing and "I wish" one too.

message 39: by Chelly (new)

Chelly (teamderek13) | 62 comments If it was possible, Jane Austen...but since it's not... Kelley Armstrong (interview setting), J.K. Rowling (same)...like an actually conversation to discuss characters, etc.

message 38: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Gail Garriger, Diana Gabaldon, Jennifer Ashley.

message 37: by Patti (new)

Patti | 3 comments Jenny wrote: "Melissa de la Cruz? Richelle Mead sounds fine as she's getting more requests!"

Oh I forgot Melissa de la Cruz! Her and Richelle Mead would be amazing.

message 36: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 1 comments Melissa de la Cruz? Richelle Mead sounds fine as she's getting more requests!

message 35: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Okay I thought because there was a dot marking goodreads under the search box meant that they were but now I understand how a goodreads author will show up. Thanks for clarifying that for me, I'm still comparatively new here so learning as I go. LOL

message 34: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7661 comments Megan's Mark (Breeds, #7)
by Lora Leigh
4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars 4.05 avg rating — 1,366 ratings — published 2006 — 5 editions

Nothing by Leigh's name = not a Goodreads author

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
by Kelley Armstrong
(Goodreads Author)
4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars 4.08 avg rating — 11,077 ratings — published 2008 — 20 editions

Armstrong has (Goodreads Author) next to her name = Goodreads Author

message 33: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) I used Cheyenne McCray, Lora Leigh, Kendra Leigh Castle and Susan Krinard and as I said they showed there book titles and the score I gave them and it had a greendot in goodreads under the box where you can put title, author or ISBN number. That's why I asked if that meant they were goodreads authors.

message 32: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7661 comments Which author?

message 31: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Okay as an experiment I entered some authors that I have read and they have their books listed with a dot marking goodreads but not Amazon or B & N. Does that mean they are indeed goodread authors or just that their books can be found on goodreads?

message 30: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Thank you I will go do that and see how many of my fave authors are in there.

Have a great week
Robin

message 29: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7661 comments You can put an author's name the search oval at the top right hand side located at the top of the screen like you would a book's name. If the author's name has (Goodreads Author) located next to it they're a Goodreads author.

message 28: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Oh man I can think of several authors that I'd love a Q & Q with but I don't know if they are goodread authors. Is there a list somewhere that I can check to see if the authors I would like to have are goodread authors?

I know that right off the bat that I would love to see Lora Leigh, Kate Douglas, Patricia Briggs and Anne & Todd McCaffrey. And there are more clamoring in my head saying suggest me so I really need to consult that list if there is one.

Robin

message 27: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (StacyBinNJ) | 57 comments I'd be very interested in a Q&A with Kim Harrison! I love her Rachel Morgan The Hollows series.

« previous 1
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider (other topics)
Patient Zero (other topics)
The Dragon Factory (other topics)
Glimpse (other topics)
Day of Sacrifice: The Prophecy (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stacey Wallace Benefiel (other topics)
Sarah Addison Allen (other topics)
Susan Bischoff (other topics)
Andy Weir (other topics)
A. Lee Martinez (other topics)
More...