Novel Books & Reading Challenges discussion

Author Q&As > What authors are you most interested in having a Q&A session with?

Comments (showing 23-72)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 72: by Anna- Maria (new)

Anna- Maria Butucescu | 12 comments Zack Love, definitely!!!

message 71: by Moderators of NBRC, Captain Planet (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 9868 comments Milla wrote: "SUZANNE COLLINS!!!!"

I tried to find contact infomration and couldn't. :(

message 70: by Alexia (new)

Alexia (alexia-megan) JOHN GREEEEEN

message 69: by Milla (new)

Milla Diaz SUZANNE COLLINS!!!!

message 68: by Maranda (new)

Maranda Russell If you ever need a children's/YA author to do a Q&A with I am available. I have one ebook out right now entitled "In Memory of Dad" which can be found here on Goodreads. I also have a picture book coming out soon called "Ode to Icky" and another ebook coming soon entitled "Weezie, the Elephant with Allergies". Don't feel obligated, but if you ever need me, I am here.

message 67: by Lo33a (new)

Lo33a (Laurentheepicone) | 3 comments Definately James patterson..... I am the number one fan of his maximum Ride series! (notice the user name?!)

message 66: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (CatheeHales) kELLEY aRMSTRONG...Richelle Mead... Suzanne Collins... aLEXANDRA aDORNETTO... Rachel Hawkins... Maggie Stiefvater... Ally Condie... Lauren Oliver...

LOL, u got choice!

message 65: by Aneeqah (new)

Aneeqah | 364 comments Defiently read the Kane Chronicales! In my opinion, it's better than Percy Jackson =) Thanks for looking into it!

message 64: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (treychel) | 1627 comments Riordan would be awesome. I haven't started his Kane Chronicles or 39 Clues, but I would love too! Percy Jackson is awesome though. :) Riordan is not a Goodreads author, which definitely makes it tougher to contact him. I will do some sleuthing. :D

message 63: by Aneeqah (last edited May 07, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Aneeqah | 364 comments I would die to have a Q&A with Rick Riordan. Just finished his newest book, Throne of Fire which came out 4 days ago. It was SO good!!

message 62: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 107 comments lol! :)

message 61: by Sans (new)

Sans | 2275 comments Sashana wrote: ":D September 15th 2011 according to Goodreads, so we'll be waiting a while."

Gaaaaaaah, why is not available for pre-order yet? I want to order it now! ^o^

message 60: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments It really was, Sam.

message 59: by Samantha (last edited Mar 29, 2011 06:27AM) (new)

Samantha | 107 comments Well,I really love having Q&A with Kristin Cashore!!!Graceling was really great!

message 58: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments :D September 15th 2011 according to Goodreads, so we'll be waiting a while.

message 57: by Sans (new)

Sans | 2275 comments Sashana wrote: "I would love to have Kristin Cashore."

Duuuuude, I'm with you! When is Bitterblue going to come out??

message 56: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments Thanks for the correction, Rachel :). It's good to know. I learn something new everyday.

message 55: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (treychel) | 1627 comments Lol. It is hear! hear!

Funny you say that. I was just discussing this with someone the other day.

message 54: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments Here, here! (or is it hear! hear! ?)

message 53: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (treychel) | 1627 comments Cashore would be awesome. I cannot wait for Bitterblue to come out!

message 52: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments I would love to have Kristin Cashore.

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond) (harleyquinn0887) | 18 comments Richelle Mead is a great choice. I would like one with L.A. Banks :)

message 50: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) | 2297 comments Suzanne Collins would be awesome :-)

message 49: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 8415 comments Rebecca, You and me both. I have no idea how to contact her. I've looked. If you find an email or other means of contacting her let me know and I'll try. :)

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Kent | 12 comments I would LOVE to have a Q&A with Stephanie Meyer. I have read all of her books and am interested in the motives behind Twilight

message 47: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Autrey (BrandyAutrey) | 10 comments I VOTE RICHELLE MEAD ;) I have read every book in ALL three series, Vampire Academy, Dark Swan Series, and Georgina Kincaid Series. All her books are thrilling and amazing, including the audio versions :). Richelle recently and finally :) released "Iron Crowned" so I am sure we all have tons of questions... If not Richelle Mead then it would be cool to ask Christopher Paolini questions, but I am not sure if he is on Goodreads...

message 46: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments You and me both, Cynthia.

message 45: by Alara (new)

Alara (Gael) Richelle Mead! >.<

Purr More, Censor Less (m222) Lacy ~Movements of a Demigod~ wrote: "Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1) by Stacey Wallace BenefielGlimmer (Zellie Wells, #2) by Stacey Wallace BenefielDay of Sacrifice by Stacey Wallace Benefiel

These are Paranormal YA books that I really enjoyed and I wou..."

I agree! I'd also like to see Susan Bischoff added to the list, another YA paranormal/fantasy author.
Hush Money (Talent Chronicles #1) by Susan Bischoff Heroes 'Til Curfew (Talent Chronicles, #2) by Susan Bischoff

message 43: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 107 comments OMG!!!Julia Quinn and Richelle Mead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Erika (new)

Erika | 134 comments I would love to chat with Sarah Addison Allen. I read two of her books this fall and think they would make great discussion material.

message 41: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments Chelsea wrote: "If it was possible, Jane Austen...but since it's not... Kelley Armstrong (interview setting), J.K. Rowling (same)...like an actually conversation to discuss characters, etc."

We already had Kelley Armstrong :)

message 40: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Chelsea, I was thinking about doing doing and "I wish" one too.

message 39: by Chelly (new)

Chelly (teamderek13) | 64 comments If it was possible, Jane Austen...but since it's not... Kelley Armstrong (interview setting), J.K. Rowling (same)...like an actually conversation to discuss characters, etc.

message 38: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Gail Garriger, Diana Gabaldon, Jennifer Ashley.

message 37: by Patti (new)

Patti | 5 comments Jenny wrote: "Melissa de la Cruz? Richelle Mead sounds fine as she's getting more requests!"

Oh I forgot Melissa de la Cruz! Her and Richelle Mead would be amazing.

message 36: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 1 comments Melissa de la Cruz? Richelle Mead sounds fine as she's getting more requests!

message 35: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Okay I thought because there was a dot marking goodreads under the search box meant that they were but now I understand how a goodreads author will show up. Thanks for clarifying that for me, I'm still comparatively new here so learning as I go. LOL

message 34: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 8415 comments Megan's Mark (Breeds, #7)
by Lora Leigh
4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars4.05 of 5 stars 4.05 avg rating — 1,366 ratings — published 2006 — 5 editions

Nothing by Leigh's name = not a Goodreads author

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
by Kelley Armstrong
(Goodreads Author)
4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars4.08 of 5 stars 4.08 avg rating — 11,077 ratings — published 2008 — 20 editions

Armstrong has (Goodreads Author) next to her name = Goodreads Author

message 33: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) I used Cheyenne McCray, Lora Leigh, Kendra Leigh Castle and Susan Krinard and as I said they showed there book titles and the score I gave them and it had a greendot in goodreads under the box where you can put title, author or ISBN number. That's why I asked if that meant they were goodreads authors.

message 32: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 8415 comments Which author?

message 31: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Okay as an experiment I entered some authors that I have read and they have their books listed with a dot marking goodreads but not Amazon or B & N. Does that mean they are indeed goodread authors or just that their books can be found on goodreads?

message 30: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Thank you I will go do that and see how many of my fave authors are in there.

Have a great week
Robin

message 29: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 8415 comments You can put an author's name the search oval at the top right hand side located at the top of the screen like you would a book's name. If the author's name has (Goodreads Author) located next to it they're a Goodreads author.

message 28: by Robin (new)

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Oh man I can think of several authors that I'd love a Q & Q with but I don't know if they are goodread authors. Is there a list somewhere that I can check to see if the authors I would like to have are goodread authors?

I know that right off the bat that I would love to see Lora Leigh, Kate Douglas, Patricia Briggs and Anne & Todd McCaffrey. And there are more clamoring in my head saying suggest me so I really need to consult that list if there is one.

Robin

message 27: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (StacyBinNJ) | 58 comments I'd be very interested in a Q&A with Kim Harrison! I love her Rachel Morgan The Hollows series.

Lacy♪ ♫Movements of a Demigod ♪ ♫ (lb3553) | 461 comments That one is already on my list. I may get it next month if the library has it available.

message 25: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments No prob, Lacy! You should try Storm Born.

Lacy♪ ♫Movements of a Demigod ♪ ♫ (lb3553) | 461 comments Sashana wrote: "Patti wrote: "I would love to have a Q&A with Richelle Mead. I think she is a goodreads author."

Patti, you and me both; I freaking lover her! If we get her I would die of happiness."

I would love to a Q&A with her also. Sashana Thank you for recommending her to me. Now I can't wait for Last Sacrifice.

message 23: by Sashana (new)

Sashana | 6358 comments Thanks, Little Miss Thimble. We'll definitely try our hardest to get her.

« previous 1
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider (other topics)
Patient Zero (other topics)
The Dragon Factory (other topics)
Glimpse (other topics)
Day of Sacrifice: The Prophecy (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stacey Wallace Benefiel (other topics)
Sarah Addison Allen (other topics)
Susan Bischoff (other topics)