Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > Being Human Season 2 Premiers Tonight

Comments (showing 1-45 of 45) (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 5824 comments Mod
Tonight is the premier of season 2 to Being Human. I will record it. I might not get a chance to watch it tonight. I might be in the midst of writing.

message 2: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 20 comments Thanks! I can't wait.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

You are welcome.

I have to find out what time it comes on, so that I can record it. Most like it, it might come on 8 p.m.

message 4: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 20 comments On west coast it is 7 p.m. already looked it up!

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

It comes on at 9 p.m. for me. I have to set the VCR in soon.

message 6: by Arch , Mod (new)

Being Human comes on tonight at 8 p.m. central time. At 7 p.m. central time, last week's episode will be playing.

message 7: by Trenice (new)

Trenice What is Being Human? And, what network does it play on?

message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Being Human is a show about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost trying to be human. It comes on BBCA. I don't know what channel that will be for you on Directv.

Here is their website, so that you can learn about the show.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/369...

I am not into vampires, werewolves or ghosts, but I like this comedy show.

George - the werewolf is the comedic one.

message 9: by Trenice (new)

Trenice Oh, I don't get that station :(

message 10: by Arch , Mod (new)

You have Directv?

message 11: by Trenice (new)

Trenice No cable...grrr

message 12: by Arch , Mod (new)

Oh okay. I thought you have Directv, because of the Directv commercial you hated.

If you have On Demand, ask your cable company if you can catch the show. Maybe it's on On Demand.

message 13: by Trenice (new)

Trenice Hmmm, I'll look into that :)

message 14: by Arch , Mod (new)

You can go on Youtube and look at some clips of the show or better yet, see if your library has the first season and check it out, so you can see all the episodes from the first season and then try to see the episodes from the second season. The second season just started.

message 15: by Trenice (new)

Trenice Oh, okay.

message 16: by Arch , Mod (new)

:)

message 17: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (Rae_L) | 1988 comments Mod
I can't wait to see what you think of this season, Arch. Especially where George is concerned.

message 18: by Arch , Mod (new)

Rae wrote: "I can't wait to see what you think of this season, Arch. Especially where George is concerned."

I'll let you know.

message 19: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Great! :-)

message 20: by Arch , Mod (new)

:)

message 21: by Arch , Mod (new)

Being Human didn't come on tonight.

message 22: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Probably because it's labor day weekend, methinks. All the other shows were moved to next week...Leverage strangely was not, though! Wonder why...

message 23: by Arch , Mod (new)

Leverage had a maranthon today.

message 24: by Arch , Mod (new)

Poor George!

Mitchell is going crazy. He wanted to liplock with Annie. He'd asked her something that I know that I didn't see. I've seen an almost, but she admitted to a yes. He was lusting after her.

Season finale is already upon us. Next Saturday.

message 25: by Arch , Mod (new)

I didn't like the season finale. I don't want to spoil anything. I know that you know what happened already Rae.

I want Mitchell and Annie to be a couple.

message 26: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Aww I hope they don't have any house couples here. I like that they have a strong friendship between all the housemates. A romance between them would be awkward and somewhat forced. I think the relationship they have now transcends a romantic one and seems stronger.

I think I may have a feeling why you didn't like it, Arch. But I think they will resolve things next season with that little blip.

message 27: by Arch , Mod (new)

Well, if Nina can be George's woman, why can't Annie be Mitchell's woman? Okay, I'll leave that for the series finale, but the chemistry is there. It been there since season 1. I have even told you all how I've felt about Mitchell and Annie hooking up, when season 1 came to America.

The theme will be best friends turn lovers. I like that theme, when it's done right.

message 28: by Arch , Mod (new)

Rae, I have read that Annie and Mitchell might be a couple in season three. I have even read where Aidan hinted on that.

Plus, there's a rumor going around that Aidan (Mitchell) and Lenora (Annie) are a real life couple. Some fans are saying that they have seen them holding hands, when they go to different places to talk about Being Human.

I have seen clips of Aidan and Lenora and the body language shows something.

I've read where the cast makes it known that they are close in real life, just as they are close on the show. What you see on screen is real life. They go to each other's house for different reasons. Lenora said that she would go to Tovey's (George) house to eat and to Aidan house to listen to music.

They all hang out at each other's house. Even when they are on the road, they go to each other's hotel room to hang out.

One thing that I do know and that's Annie and Mitchell have chemistry and I am not the only one that sees that. I'm not the only one rooting for them to be together, yes, I can wait for a hook up. I'll live with the strong chemistry. Lets stay friends stage.

Season three needs to hurry up and come on.

message 29: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (last edited Sep 21, 2010 01:42AM) (new)

Really? That's such a bummer. :-( I have a feeling the dynamic will change greatly if that happens. The same thing happened with True Blood when the leads got together and it's all it focuses on. Very forced storytelling (among other things). I guess we'll see what happens when the time comes.

One thing, if they get together then end the show, that would be groovy because it would be a fitting end and there won't be a together/breakup/together type of thing just for some faux drama. I'd be for that.

I do love that they hang out at each other's houses. That's just too cute. :-)

message 30: by Arch , Mod (new)

Annie and Mitchell should get together for the series finale. Not right now. I want the friendship to continue. The chemistry can still be there.

message 31: by Arch , Mod (new)

I hope in season three, we get to see Annie wear other clothes. I know that she's a ghost, but that doesn't mean that she can't wear different clothes. She had a different look, when she had gone to see Saul at his apartment.

I hope that we get many more seasons and with new seasons, we need new clothes.

message 32: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

I have to agree. It would be a bit premature but on the season finale, that would be groovy. I hope George and Nina work things out between them. I liked them together.

I think they did mention Annie finally gets to change in S3 so yeah we'll probably be seeing her different. Possible when she comes back.

message 33: by Arch , Mod (new)

Mitchell is so cute.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments ARCH!!! OMG!!!! I JUST SAW THE PREVIEWS FOR THE AMERICAN VERSION OF BEING HUMAN! I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED! DID YOU SEE WHO THEY CHOOSE FOR ANNIE!! AND GEORGE!!!! UUGGGHH I WILL NOT BE WATCHING!!!! ok I'm done yelling now, had to get that off my chest. Anyway I caught a glimpse of the new version on SyFy. Nope don't like it at all, the guy who plays Mitchell is the only thing I liked but not enough to watch the show.. When does season 3 start again???

message 35: by Arch , Mod (new)

No, Meme. I haven't seen the preview for the American Verison. I don't usually watch the Syfy channel. Eureka new season hasn't started yet. Eureka does play on the Syfy channel, right?

I'm sticking with the British version. We have a while before season three starts in America. We will not see it until next year in July. Unless they change it.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments Yep Eureka is on the Syfy channel.
Yes, I will too stick with the British version.
Wow, why in the world is it such a long way away for the next season?

message 37: by Arch , Mod (new)

I know Meme. But, the wait is good. At least for me.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments Ok Arch I will probably post on every show I'm catching up on today.
I am now on the one called "type 4" so Mitchell finds realizes that Annie is crushing on him I sure hope he goes with it..

message 39: by Arch , Mod (new)

Just keep watching. :)

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments "George would you like to have a lil harry baby with me?"
awe how cute was that

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments OMG!!!! ANNIE AND MITCHELL!!!!!!!

message 42: by Arch , Mod (new)

You are enjoying your maranthon Meme. Good. Keep watching.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments I cant believe Nina is doing this behind Mitchell

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 98 comments Oh my poor Annie found out about Mitchell.

message 45: by Arch , Mod (new)

Keep watching Meme. I think you are going to want to talk, after you finished watching this season.

unread topics | mark unread