In Praise of Slow : How a Worldwide Movement Is Challenging the Cult of Speed In Praise of Slow discussion

The Question is...

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ehsan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new) - added it

Ehsan What do you think generaly about the "Slow Movement"?
I believe that it can be one of the most influensive movement at this century, for all of us, to find the "life pleasure" again...

Willie I have been pondering this since 2007, i think i agree but i really don`t want to be too hasty...

;0)

Willie but then again...

Martha I really enjoyed the book and the idea of the slow movement. See I thought we were the crazy ones, not over scheduling our 5 year old son. We just let him enjoy playing! I also never believed in "multi tasking", it just means you are doing many things poorly. You never get to enjoy or feel anything by living so fast. At least it seems that this is the case. People who live such hectic lives seem very unhappy and unsatisfied. I may not have as much money and probably never will, but I enjoy my happiness in nuggets or small moments that I would not trade for the world.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

In Praise of Slow : How a Worldwide Movement Is Challenging the Cult of Speed (other topics)