Forever a Warrior discussion

The Cats **SPOILERS** > Mistyfoot

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 4015 comments Mod
I love her name as it is!! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i love her!!!

message 3: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

She's one of my favorite deputies out of all that existed! Of course I also liked Ashfoot and Brambleclaw...none of the past deputies really caught my attention.

Nero | 17 comments Onewhisker...I liked him before he became leader.

Fawnfeather | 32 comments Mistyfoot was amazing. I hope she is more of a friendlier leader at first, unlike Onewhisker, and kind of like Firestar. Yet, I don't really like Firestar...hm...

message 6: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

I hope she's a friendlier leader period.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) Mistystar I believe will be amazing.

message 8: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

I didn't want to give anything away. ;)

Magdalena (Maggie) Nightingale (MagdalenaNightingale) Well... the polls that say 'who's the best leader so far,' then proceed to say Mistystar sorta give it away... :D

message 10: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

OOops. Oh, well. I didn't create that poll, anyways, and a lot of people don't look at the poll. :P hehehe...

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) And plus, it says **SPOILERS** in the title...

message 12: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

Yeah, but...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm

message 16: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

Some people like Faith want to come on these topics to discuss the characters, and I don't want to give away what happens to Leopardstar. :P

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) Why do you think that there's a SPOILER warning -_- We should have another folder without spoilers then.

message 18: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

Okay, okay. Fine. Mistystar will make a great leader.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yea

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mistystar is an awesome name! I just realized that if Russetfur became leader (but she won't obivously) and Ashfoot became leader, Firestar would be the only male leader.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (SarahKiwi) MistyStar! ahh i didnt know that! jkjk i did haha ive finished all her books so far.

message 23: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Get ready... (new)

I liked her name before, though, as Mistyfoot. ): Oh well, I'll deal.

Kitti (4everme) Mistyfoot is awesome. I loved Bluestar and she is Mistyfoot's mom. But she is capable of being a great leader because she watched her littermate (Stonefur, the previous RiverClan deputy) die in front of her eyes. Wow!

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 22 comments I love the name Mistyfoot over Mistystar... buuuuuut, she'll be an awesome leader anyway. ^.^

unread topics | mark unread