Chapter Chicks World discussion

Bree Tanner

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (last edited Jul 05, 2010 05:59PM) (new)

Gina | 4 comments So.....whats everyones opinion about Bree Tanner? I know that is not technically the correct title, but GEEZ, could S.M. have made the title any longer? LOL
I gave the book a 3.5 stars for me, I just dont like the "bad" vamp stuff so much. But did like getting more insight into the Volturi and how the cullens caught Bree and what she was able to communicate with Edward.

So here is MY question: So when Edward says right before Bree is killed, Close ur eyes , dont watch this. Bree takes it that he is talking to her (which Eclipse movie didnt have in the movie! Grr...) But when u read Eclipse, Bella takes it as said to her. So who is Edward talking to here? Opinions?

message 2: by Chakara (new)

Chakara | 25 comments Gina wrote: "So.....whats everyones opinion about Bree Tanner? I know that is not technically the correct title, but GEEZ, could S.M. have made the title any longer? LOL
I gave the book a 3.5 stars for me, I j..."

Im reading this right now I will be back with my full opinion on the book soon. Right now I can say im a little bored with it but im only about 50 pgs in. I usually dont read novellas they just bore me to much but we will see.

message 3: by Chakara (new)

Chakara | 25 comments I think the only way that we would find out who Eddy was tlkin to is to finally get his point of view. I gave the book 5 stars I really liked the insight it gave us I liked Brees character and it got me excited about the series all over again. made me want to re-read and see if I can peice together the whole story.

message 4: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Im sorry but I thought this was one of the most boring books i have read in a really long time. I was really looking forward for the fight scene at the end and all it was is about a paragraph and bree taner closing her eyes during the battle so the battle was not describe. It was just to boring for me

message 5: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Gina wrote: "So.....whats everyones opinion about Bree Tanner? I know that is not technically the correct title, but GEEZ, could S.M. have made the title any longer? LOL
I gave the book a 3.5 stars for me, I j..."

I din't realice this is gina from YA fiction freaks. lol. I feel better knowing that there are know people closer to my age. I felt weird talking to 13 year olds about my favorite YA books.

message 6: by Chakara (new)

Chakara | 25 comments hheeeey I not 13 :(. Im 20

message 7: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Chakara wrote: "hheeeey I not 13 :(. Im 20"

oh sorry i din't mean you. I just meant on youtube were i go to see other opinions about ya books and im still older than you and im a guy :(

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 4 comments I actually think there are a lot more older people that read YA like people in their 20s and so on, alot of the blogs I use are ru by people in their 20s. So I don't think it's just a 13 year olds hobby, however on youtube I agree alot of the reviewers are in their early teens.

I'm 20 btw.

message 9: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto gutierrez | 22 comments Natasha wrote: "I actually think there are a lot more older people that read YA like people in their 20s and so on, alot of the blogs I use are ru by people in their 20s. So I don't think it's just a 13 year olds ..."
Yhea I realize that alot of people in good reads that read YA are older. But im a guy and the only person older than me is gina and stacy.

message 10: by Regan (new)

Regan | 2 comments I really think Edward was talking to both. Or whoever would listen. But mostly I thought he was talking to Bree. I mean in the book Bella had just seen Edward behead Victoria and Riley get ripped to shreds. So why would it matter if she saw the Volturi doing their 'job'? I think that in that little time Edward knew her, grew a bit fond of Bree and I think he wanted to make her death easier for her.

message 11: by Chakara (new)

Chakara | 25 comments Regan wrote: "I really think Edward was talking to both. Or whoever would listen. But mostly I thought he was talking to Bree. I mean in the book Bella had just seen Edward behead Victoria and Riley get ripped t..."

I like the way you think! lol

message 12: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ONE WORD TO SUM UP THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER:

YAWN!!!!!!!

unread topics | mark unread