The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide The Black Dagger Brotherhood discussion

why this and not another novel?

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhapsody (new) - added it

Rhapsody I'm wondering why she's working on this sort of book and not another novel. Anyone know?

message 2: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy I have no idea but I am assuming that it is similar to Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter Guide. I hope she does come out with more books though.

Rebekah In some forums i've been in, some people say the next novel after this guide is going to be about Rehvenge. I like him so i hope she does write more, i especially want to read about John Matthew.

Lisa Lap She is working on the next book, and even posts a short glimpse of it at the end of this "insider's guide." This book was so much fun. It has a short novella of Bella, Z and Nalla at the beginning which was really needed to explain some things left open-ended in previous books. It had new interviews with the brothers, reposting of antics from the brothers on the boards, her original plot summation she sent off to the publisher which landed her the book deal, etc... It was a lot of information that wasn't new to her but provided us - the readers - a chance to see more of what goes on in her head. After reading this, I don't have any clue as to how she keeps it all straight.

I can't wait to read more though.

Jennifer Everitt Rehvenge is the subject of the next book and it's due out in May of 09.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Are these books mad sexy or something? Only some mad crazy erotic writing could excuse the names of her heroes.

I mean, Szadist? Phury? REALLY? I've never been able to pick up the books and buy one becaue the names make me giggle, but youall seem to like them.

Winter Rose Phantom Amanda wrote: "Are these books mad sexy or something? Only some mad crazy erotic writing could excuse the names of her heroes.

I mean, Szadist? Phury? REALLY? I've never been able to pick up the books and buy on..."

They are 'mad sexy' And their names are that of Warriors. It is a great series and I highly recommend it c:

message 8: by Kirsten (last edited Jul 15, 2012 11:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kirsten It's Zsadist and I love these books! I enjoy a good tortured soul and no one does it better than J.R. Ward. This series brings every possible emotion to the surface and that is the sign of an amazing book. I would recommend this series to anyone and everyone.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide (other topics)