twilight lovers! discussion

Members > Which Book Was Your Favorite?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 547) (547 new)    post a comment »

Lynny (Lynnyo4) Mine was probably Eclipse, just because i love having both Edward and JAcob protect Bella! you?

Skippy (Brooke) (BrookieCookie007) My fav was Eclipse too because of the intensness. It was really kool having Edward and Jacob protecting Bella like you said.

message 3: by Ashley (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:35AM) (new)

Ashley (cutienicole_28) | 36 comments Not New Moon that is for sure...

either Twilight or Eclipse, cant pick.

Twilight because they fall in love...

Eclipse because Edward comes back and they plan their futures together :-)

Janelle I like twilight the best because they fall in love, but eclipse was close because of edward and jacob fighting over bella.

Lynny (Lynnyo4) sigh i don't know why but that is a real awesome thing, to have to guys fighting over her...

Naomi (catfanatic) I like Eclipse best because it's got the best story-line and the most action and probably the best written. idn i just like it best.

Lisa | 14 comments I think twilight was my favorite bcuz new moon was depressing and in eclipse, i was really pissed off at bella for extensively making out with jacob--two-faced idiot!

Elizabeth | 17 comments i liked new moon... im probaly the only one but im glad edward left.....it made the series sooooo much better... it made him seem bad for once

Lana | 2 comments i like eclipse best too well i liked the love story part of the book, pretty much cuz im into the whole love story thing but the action was pretty awesome and i usually can figure out whats gonna happen but that one i just couldn't figure out but i loved twilight too, it's plot was awesome and new moon was like my least favorite because EDWARD FREAKIN LEFT BELLA! and that made me throw the book across the room and i swore i wouldn't read one more page unless edward came back so i went to like the last chapter and scanned for his name :P pathetic right? LOL

Jenny (Kutiegirl106) First and third. New moon just made me bawl. Its to sad

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i would say the first b/c its when they first met and you have to remember that

new moom was kinda boring i didnt like the fact that it was all about jacob :/

Jenny (Kutiegirl106) I know, I mean I like Jacob as like a brother. But, Edward is just soooooooooo much better. So I guess that if I had to pick between the first and third I'd pick the first

Yasmin (DreamsFromAnotherPlanet) | 285 comments Twilight, because it's the start of Edward and Bellas lives together, and its so romantic, and shows just what people are capable to do in the name of love!

Kiara | 88 comments i can't decide i love twilight and eclipse both!!! twilight is where they began it all and in eclipse there was alot of things going on which got me loving the book, except the part when jacob said he loved her and kissed her. i still have dreams of smacking jacob still because he did that!! i hate emily clearwater though. those were the only things i hated in eclipse!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight because they fall in love in that one!!!!!!

Shay E (Shaye) | 17 comments Though I absolutly love all three! i like eclipse best because of the part where bella and jake make out and because it has both jake and edward!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ew

Kiara | 88 comments you can only love edward!!!!!!!! Jacob is not an exception!!!!!!!!

Shannie Pie (FlamingPig) I liked New Moon!

Skippy (Brooke) (BrookieCookie007) i didn't like New Moon very much because it was just setting u up for Eclipse and Bella was depressed most of the time.

Shannie Pie (FlamingPig) Yeah, yeah. You can be quiet about it.

Kiara | 88 comments But its true though. I liked Twilight and eclipse for obvious reasons like twilight started it all. And Eclipse had a lot of drama and plus Victoria is finally dead!!!

Shannie Pie (FlamingPig) Laurent died in the second book. Not that it talks about him other than like, three pages. Lame.

Bria (bgraves72794) | 9 comments I liked them all bcuz she always had someone to love. Either Edward or Jake.

Alexis (aesquibel25) I loved Eclipse the most hands down but then I have to say Eclipse then New Moon. And yes I know it's crazy but I actually did like New Moon, it was just so powerful how torn she was over Edward and how she became reckless to hear him again, how she found a friend who started helping her heal and all of that made the reunion at the end so much sweeter! I loved the chapter TRUTH.It just tied everything together.

Alexis (aesquibel25) Twilight is what I meant. Twilight is my favorite then comes Eclipse and Then New Moon

Rebecca (Milkshake) | 6 comments I like Twilight best too. I likes Edward being there, but in New Moon, he barely was.

Rebecca (Milkshake) | 6 comments Not that I didnt like New Moon, It was very exciting and unexpeting.

K. Kazul Wolf (Kazul9) I know I wasn't a fan of New Moon, but Eclipse is probably my fav 'cause of all the ACTION.
Though Twilight comes in a very very close second.

message 30: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (last edited Jul 14, 2008 04:20PM) (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ Eclipse, because Edward comes back and there are lot of chapter that i really like. it is funnyer....

Alexis (aesquibel25) You're right it does have a lot more humor in Eclipse. I couldn't stop giggling the whole time I was reading it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

new moon cuz jacob and not alot of edward then eclipse even tho edwards back but theres a lot of action then twilight or maybe they all three can be at the same level

Rebecca (Milkshake) | 6 comments I am almost finished with Eclipse and you're right about it being funny. But I dont like Jacob doing that to her. It didnt even have much action except for the battle.

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah that's true but it had a lot of other kind of action.

Naomi (catfanatic) I agree w/ Kara

message 36: by ♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 13 comments mine was definitly eclipse! mostly cuz of the engagement!!!!! i can't wait for breaking dawn though

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 13 comments i hated new moon, there was too much of jacob in it and bella was always depressed

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 13 comments i finished eclipse like 5 days ago! it was AWESOME!

Alex Gates (SavvyVampireLuvr) | 43 comments Cant choose like this is the hardest desecion of my life no lie at all but i did like new moon because it made me cry n e one else burst out in tears?

Laurel | 12 comments I liked Twilight the best because everything is new for Edward and Bella and it is so emotional. It is where they fall in love where so much is against them, and they know that it shouldn't be possible.

I also really liked Eclipse because you do get to see more of the plot between Bella and Edward and them taking a step forward in their life together, but some of the parts with Jacob either made me mad or laugh (such as when she punched him), and I liked seeing the protective and giving side of Edward through all of this.

Basically, Eclipse was an awesome book and had alot going on and you got to know the characters more, but Twilight is where it all began and you just can't beat that.

Cassidy Niemeyer (Cassi84) Eclipse because from the "Tent" chapter on it just got better and better! I think the tent discussion between Jacob and Edward is amazing, i loved it so much! and of course when Bella and Edward have their turns wrestling to not get physical. I just wish Bella wanted to marry Edward, he's got to be the sweetest thing ever about it!

Lulliannie (LullisBooks) My favorites are Twilight and Eclipse (deadlock) then New Moon takes second place, and by the way Alex I did cry when Edward left her in New Moon, I almost ruined my book!

Lynn | 34 comments Definitely Twilight of Eclipse, way too much Jacob in New Moon.

Melissa I liked Eclipse the best. Just because by the time I got to the third book I really understood Bella and Edwards relationship. I just think it's intense and emotional, but real and entertaining.

Then I liked New Moon, because I LOVE Jacob and you get a lot of Jacob in New Moon.

And I borderline hated Twilight after reading it, just because it was so early in their relationship and the whole concept blew me.

Naomi (catfanatic) People don't seem to see how good New Moon accually IS. I know I was mad too when Edward left, but the parts where Edward WAS there, were amazing. -well, not at the beg when he was depressed, but ya.

Lulliannie (LullisBooks) I know, I loved the ending conversations, it was hilarious when Bella thought she was dreaming! However the other two books have more of these awesome moments, so it doesn't change my order.

Lynny (Lynnyo4) i think that what people don't realize is that, EDWARD HAD TO LEAVE! i mean otherwise Eclipse would have been BOOOORRRRING! and it was nice when Edward came back.
it was amazing writing and really brought you into Bella's POV. and also, if Edward hadn't left, there would be no werewolf love!!!or any story!!! i loved the Jacobness but i do like Eclipse the most!

Erin | 45 comments I like Twilight the most! it was an amazing intro to the series... i was like .... whoa
when i read it =)

Naomi (catfanatic) Oh, I'm sure Jacob would have found some way to force himself in. Though she might not love him.

Lynny (Lynnyo4) but she does love him!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breaking Dawn (other topics)
New Moon (other topics)
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (other topics)
Dead Until Dark (other topics)
Darkfever (other topics)
More...