Everlost Discussions/Roleplay discussion

Roleplay/Characters > Roleplay

Comments (showing 1,301-1,350 of 1,353) (1353 new)    post a comment »

message 1301: by [deleted user] (new)

((And I'm in an obnoxious one... *wolf-whistles*))
Ava's eyes snapped open, and she took another step back in surprise. If she was blushing, you couldn't tell; her still-wet hair covered his face as she ducked her head. "I still don't trust you," she repeated in a petulant way to attempt to surpass any awkwardness.

message 1302: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

Yum-Yum the Warrior | 760 comments Mod
((Well, we shall clash then. :P))

Mason smiled. "I promise. You can trust me," he murmured, before leaning down and touching his lips softly to hers once.

message 1303: by [deleted user] (new)

((En garde!))
Ava was going to step back, again, but found herself rooted to the ground. At first she thought she was sinking into the ground, but a moment of realization told her two things: I'm not sinking. And ...Oh my god, he did /not/ just do that.
Her cheeks grew hot, and she refused to look Mason in the eye, instead biting her lip and staring at the ground.

message 1304: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Huh? *eyebrow wiggle*
I just watched X-Men The Last Stand... That's probably why.))

Mason watched her carefully, his hands gripping her arms gently. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked; he tried to look straight into her eyes.

message 1305: by [deleted user] (new)

((I haven't seen that one yet, my brother did, though. :/ You said clash and I had just played Fencing on the Wii and it came to mind. xD))
Ava managed to move her eyes up and gaze out at Everlost from the side. "No," she answered quietly, covering the moment up with a cough. "Why don't we go find Kayla?" she suggested.

message 1306: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Ahhh. Well it's good. Though there's this one scene with Wolverine and whatshername... uhh... Jean!!!!! That's what put me in my romantic mood.))

Mason stopped her. "I want you to tell me what I did wrong."

message 1307: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jean! ^-^ I remember her, from the comics. Nerd alert.))
Ava's shoulders slumped at her failed attempt to get away without any of 'this', she called it. "Oi! Kayla!" she called, stubbornness clear in her voice and face as she turned away from Mason and toward where Kayla was.

message 1308: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Haha. I don't read them, just watch the movies.))

Mason held her. "Ava."

Kayla was busy picking daisies and didn't hear Ava. ((LOL))

message 1309: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where can i jump in))

message 1310: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Hmm. I'll have my character meet you. Just walk up to Kayla.))

message 1311: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD Kayla.))
Ava's stubbornness crumbled slowly as she waited for the Kayle she knew would never come. As her wall fell, she came to realize exactly why this felt so wrong to her.
"I'm not...I'm not what I'm supposed to be," she said quietly, keeping her eyes on the ground. "I'm not pretty, or any of those things." Her voice quavered slightly with emotion. Rage because of all those years of being taunted for not being popular or gorgeous. Confusion over why Mason chose her. And a whole lot more.

message 1312: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Lol. Oh dear. Back to read previous posts, because I have no idea what they were arguing about. O.o))

message 1313: by [deleted user] (new)

((xD OK.))

message 1314: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Oh! Okay, now I know what's going on.))

Mason looked at her curiously. "I think you're pretty," he murmured. "I think you are beautiful." He cleared his throat, and the memory of blushing came to his mind and turned his cheeks pink for a split second before the memory faded.

message 1315: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava blinked, and finally brought herself to look at him. "On the inside too?" she asked quietly. She didn't blush, because that memory hadn't stuck. But her afterglow was tinted with the smallest hint of pink.

message 1316: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

"Of course, Ava." He chuckled nervously. "You met me at first. I'm a jerk all around. I wouldn't be so soft with you if I didn't." He breathed quietly in her face.

message 1317: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava had stunned and pleased at the same time. She hadn't really had a boyfriend, per se, and it was a foreign feeling. It was also weird to have her first kiss in Everlost, when she wasn't even alive.
But it wasn't too had. Ava settled her head in the crook of Mason's neck, closing the distance between them in an embrace. "You're alright on the inside, too," she told him, affectionately nuzzling his cheek.

message 1318: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

He smiled and felt his breath ruffle her hair, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. "Thanks, Ava." He took a hand away and put a finger under her chin, tilting her head up so that she could see his wide smile.

message 1319: by [deleted user] (new)

(D: Gtg!)

message 1320: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Aww!))

message 1321: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aww! So romantic!!!)

message 1322: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

((Yeah, lol. Still waiting for Vanster to reply.))

message 1323: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK so how do I come in?))

message 1324: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anytime." She couldn't help but smile as well, almost bashful. In all her time in Everlost, Ava had never felt happier. Maybe it wasn't a real kiss, with all the passion of a quickly beating heart and hot flesh, but it was better than nothing.
"We should get back to Kayla," she suggested quietly.

message 1325: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

"I'll bet Kayla doesn't need our company," he objected just as quietly, pulling her closer to him. He leaned down and placed his lips near hers as he whispered, "I'd rather stay here."

((She could walk up to Kayla or intrude on them by accident. :p))

message 1326: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmmm, if you're up to it, an intrusion? >:3))
"And do what?" she asked. Ava's raised an eyebrow, her mouth quirking up into a sly smile.

message 1327: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK!!))

Kayleigh heard some talking and started walking in that direction. She say Ava and Mason flirting and started laughing.

message 1328: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

Mason was about to lean down and kiss her when he heard laughter. Immediately defensive, he let out a snarl. "What are you doing here?!"

message 1329: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry. I just woke up around here and I heard you talking so I came over. Where am I?"

message 1330: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava put her hand in front of Mason's chest, hoping to hold him back not with force, but the comfort of her touch.
She turned to the newcomer, less aggressive but just as blunt as ever. "Everlost. It's the place you go where you don't get to the light--you're basically half-dead."

message 1331: by [deleted user] (new)

"What light?"

message 1332: by [deleted user] (new)

"At the end of the tunnel, of course. When you were coming here. That tunnel, that light. It's not complicated." Ava looked over the girl with the eyes of a cynic, folding her arms over her chest in annoyance.

message 1333: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

Mason sighed, but at Ava's touch he at least stopped growling at her and gave her a look of annoyance as well. "What's your name?"

message 1334: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kayleigh. Yours?"

message 1335: by Madhins (new)

Madhins         (hinsy) ((Where do I jump in? We're assuming that she was just killed.))

message 1336: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments cleo wakes up, dazed. " Woah what happened? Last thing i remember i was shot and this certanly isn't heaven or hell.i'll go ask that Kayleigh girl where i am."

message 1337: by Nolan (last edited Jun 29, 2011 10:16AM) (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments " Sorry for inturrupting this deggrassi episode here you three, but where am I?" said Cleo

message 1338: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um...I'm not the person to ask." Kayleigh answered.

message 1339: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments " well than who is?" said Cleo, frusterated.

message 1340: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Someone else!!!"

message 1341: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments "well sorry!" "spazz" Cleo said under his breath. "Hey you, you two seem like nice people." said cleo pointing at Mason and Ava. "Can you tell me where I am?

message 1342: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayleigh yawned.

message 1343: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments Cleo gasped and looked at Kayleigh. " your not solid, and your glowing! your not a ghost are you?" He said pointing at Kayleigh. " What the shit is up with my arm!" yelled Cleo, looking at his arm.

message 1344: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments Cleo kept staring at his arm, waiting for an answer

message 1345: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

Kayla cocked her head. She ran over. "Ava, Mason, were they giving you trouble?" She grinned. "Go have some private time. So, newbies. Hello."

Mason pulled gently on Ava's arm.

message 1346: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't call me a newbie!"

message 1347: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

"Well you are... aren't you?" Kayla asked, unfased. "I've never seen you before."

message 1348: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 34 comments "Oh hey could you please tell me whats going on?" Said Cleo to Kayla

message 1349: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I'm lost."

message 1350: by Yum-Yum the Warrior, *Insert cool mod title here* (new)

"You're in Everlost," Kayla replied simply. "You didn't make it to the light and instead you got stuck here."

unread topics | mark unread