Christopher Moore discussion

Just started Practical Demonkeeping

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Scott (SHissong) | 5 comments This is my first post for this group. I heard about Christopher Moore's books on the B&N ebook discussion boards. I decided to start with the first one and see where it goes from there. I am probably about a 1/3 of the way through and I am hooked.

After I finish Demonkeeping should I just continue reading them in order or should I mix them up a little?

Scott

Sam | 23 comments Mod
I liked reading them mostly in order, but the only real benefit to that is that you will get the character cross overs a bit better. There are a couple that really should be read in order, like Blood Sucking Fiends should be read before You Suck and Bite Me, and you should read Stupidest Angel after you have already read Lust Lizard, Lamb, and Love Nun. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Scott (SHissong) | 5 comments I've been slowly working my way through his books in order.

Today, I'm going to start The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove.

I can't wait until the next one. I have been anxiously awaiting to read Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal.

Brittany (finally graduated and can once again read for fun) | 5 comments Scott, Lamb is definitely worth the wait!

Scott (SHissong) | 5 comments I am starting Lamb  The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore today.

Stewie's Mom (StewiesMom) | 4 comments ^^You are going to LOVE it!

Scott (SHissong) | 5 comments I finished Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal last night. It was an amazing book. I laughed out loud many times while I was reading it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove (other topics)
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal (other topics)