Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

Shapeshifter Roleplay > Shapeshifter Roleplay

Comments (showing 351-386 of 386) (386 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 351: by [deleted user] (new)

Acacia turned and searched his face. She could see he was genuine and nodded her head in reply closing the door waiting for his next move.

message 352: by Fwit (new)

Fwit "Well, let's go." Kay said, taking his used cup into the back. "Let me just clean up a few things and close up the store, and then I'll take you to my place. You'll like my mom. She makes the most amazing food ever, especially for dinner."

message 353: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay, i'll help" she smiled as her easy manner began to return now that she had something to take her mind off memories

message 354: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Slipping on a pair of rubber gloves, Kay began to wash the few cups and utensils he'd used during the day. "So how long are you planning to stay?"

message 355: by [deleted user] (new)

"well usually i just move through places, never really staying long at all." she replied as she started to dry "but this time...i think i might stay a while" she replied meeting his eyes. He really was quite handsome and to find another shifter...

message 356: by Fwit (new)

Fwit "If you ever need a job, I'm sure you could intern here." Kay laughed, stripping off the gloves and beginning the dry the dishes with a paint-spattered towel.

message 357: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed as well as she put everything away "I might just try that" she smiled and gathered her things getting ready to go

message 358: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Putting away the last cup, Kay pulled out his phone. "Let me just call my mom to let her know, and then we can be right on our way."

message 359: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay great!" she smiled sheepishly, hoping his parents were as nice as he was

message 360: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello?))

message 361: by Fwit (new)

Fwit ((SORRRY))
Kay hung up with a laugh. "Kay mom. Bye. Love ya." He turned to Acacia, still laughing. "My dad's like addicted to okra. We need to pick up about two pounds."

message 362: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok let's go" she smiled brushing up next to him

message 363: by Fwit (new)

Fwit "Whoah." Kay nearly dropped his phone when Acacia brushed up against him, and he caught it inches away from the ground.

message 364: by [deleted user] (new)

"you alright" She giggled slightly backing away from him

message 365: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Brushing hair out of his face, Kay grinned. "I'm fine. Let's go get some okra, okay?"

message 366: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay, sure" she smiled

message 367: by Fwit (new)

Fwit "Here we are." Kay made a face and picked up a plastic bag noisily as they entered the brightly lit Indian supermarket.

message 368: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry idk what to do))

message 369: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello?))

message 370: by Fwit (new)

Fwit ((hihi
sorry
i dunnos either...))

Amber. Vampire Queen. (Dimitriforever) | 1009 comments ((when can my charrie come in??))

message 372: by [deleted user] (new)

((right now would be great cuz we're stuck))

message 373: by Fwit (new)

Fwit ((ahahaha yeahhh))

Amber. Vampire Queen. (Dimitriforever) | 1009 comments ((lol kay i sec))

Amber. Vampire Queen. (Dimitriforever) | 1009 comments Lizzy was about to hurry past them when she caught their scent. She froze with her back to them and slowly turned her head to look at them.

message 376: by [deleted user] (new)

Acacia stopped short as they were entering the supermarket, and quickly turned to look for the person. They smelled slightly of cat but she couldn't recognize the scent.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (Dimitriforever) | 1009 comments Lizzy caught her gaze and looked at her curiously.

message 378: by [deleted user] (new)

Acacia slowly made her way toward her "Hey" she said tentitivly "I'm Acacia" she extended her hand

Amber. Vampire Queen. (Dimitriforever) | 1009 comments "Lizzy." She said cautiously taking her hand and shaking.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) Symphony glided on the water of a lake. She hummed an angleic tune, dancing on the water. She loved nature.

message 381: by [deleted user] (new)

((OMG i havent been on here in forever Sorry!))
Acacia shook her hand briefly "are you from around here?" she asked

message 382: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Haleigh lapped up the river water in her lion form.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) Symphony saw the fish beneath her feet and smiled.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (Dimitriforever) | 1009 comments ShadowDance wrote: "((OMG i havent been on here in forever Sorry!))
Acacia shook her hand briefly "are you from around here?" she asked"

"I just moved here."

message 385: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Swiftly scooping up a handful of okra, Kay quickly knotted it and headed tot he cash register.

message 386: by Jake (new)

Jake | 1 comments Kurai walks slowly in the forest, he's thinking abouts his past and sigh's.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 next »

unread topics | mark unread