Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 3989 comments Mod
Has anyone seen this movie? It just finished on HBO. Yes, I was still up, I don't know why. I was checking to see what was on TV and when I have seen Rock Star, I wanted to see Timothy Olyphant. I didn't catch the movie at the beginning. I have to say that this movie has some funny parts. Well, they were funny to me.

I will not spoil the movie for anyone.

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (TerriLovesCrows) | 23 comments It was pretty entertaining. Been a long time since I saw it

message 3: by Arch (new)

I hope it comes on again, so I can record it again. My tape stopped like two minutes shy of the movie ending. I wanted to get the bloopers.

message 4: by Kathy Anne (last edited Jun 24, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

Kathy Anne (KathyAnne) Arch,
Let me know if it comes on again please.
I think I was about 15 or so when he made that-needless to say me and my girlfriends went crazy when we saw him.

he made a drug runner one where they made him into a Mr Hollywood and got shot as he stepped out a plane door,but the bright blue slinky type jumpsuit he wore was something to see-but our Timothy made even it look good.I think Mr Ugly(akaVin Diesel)was the so called star

message 5: by Arch (new)

Kathy Anne wrote: "Arch,
Let me know if it comes on again please.
I think I was about 15 or so when he made that-needless to say me and my girlfriends went crazy when we saw him.

he made a drug runner one where ..."

lol Kathy Anne, Mr. Ugly. You are wrong for that.

You are talking about A Man Apart. I haven't seen the movie.

I'll let you know if Rock Star comes on again.

message 6: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (KathyAnne) Arch,
Did you see the interview where he talked about training with the Seaals
USC is one of Ca premiere collages and he was winning swimming awards there in his early 20s so I think they didn`t probably teach him too much.
Yeah there are people that think Diesel looks good but I`m just sayin!!

message 7: by Arch (new)

Kathy Anne wrote: "Arch,
Did you see the interview where he talked about training with the Seaals
USC is one of Ca premiere collages and he was winning swimming awards there in his early 20s so I think they didn`t ..."

I've seen an interview where Timothy talked about him training with the seals.

unread topics | mark unread